Samantha March Pt 2

Secondfavorite
Learner
Learner

Re: Samantha March Pt 2

Post by Secondfavorite »

Honestly to me Sam looks kind of dirty in every video. Kinda oily and her makeup looks like its been on for hours and she just got done running lol. So between that and the most boring personality ever.... I don't know why people follow her.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I wonder why she doesn't clean up her appearance before filming. It's so weird
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

Mischief wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:01 am
I wonder why she doesn't clean up her appearance before filming. It's so weird
and her house... she looks like shes living in jaclyn hill levels of filth.

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

She’s got getting married again is she? She’s only just got divorced lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Alliecat_57 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:03 pm
No, she mentioned in a recent video wanting to buy a Dior ring for herself as a Christmas gift.

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

Rabidosky69 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:38 pm
Alliecat_57 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:03 pm
No, she mentioned in a recent video wanting to buy a Dior ring for herself as a Christmas gift.
gotta shill a few more shitty planners to pay for that dior!

i also love how she mentioned that she doesn't wash her hair unless she gets a blow out... she must STINK.

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

Silverwinged wrote:
Rabidosky69 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:38 pm

i also love how she mentioned that she doesn't wash her hair unless she gets a blow out... she must STINK.
Am I the only one who does not understand this trend of people just refusing to wash their hair? If you genuinely don’t produce a lot of oil or have a curly type which doesn’t need to be washed, fine. But my hair (like Sam’s) gets OILY. Just fucking wash it! It’s dirty! It’s not actually good for your hair to let it sit in grease!

Angel0925
Talker
Talker

Post by Angel0925 »

Sooo... here's some tea for y'all. That Dior bag? She mentioned a few videos back that she wanted to get herself a ring from Dior, now that's she's a "Dior Girl" 🙄, as a way to celebrate herself after going through the hardest year of her life.. yada yada yada. Well, a member of her fb group got the bright idea to take up a donation from the members (donating was optional, of course) to give to Sam for Christmas and she could put the money towards the Dior ring that she wanted. They ended up collecting around (maybe a lil bit over) $600. So yeah, the members wanted to see her reaction when she opened it, so she filmed it. They sent it to her in an email or over PayPal or something like that. She posted the video in a private link so they could all watch. She cried and said that she had already decided not to get the ring bc she didn't feel comfortable spending the money bc of how much she had spent on other things and now that they had given her this gift she could get it (or them, she kept saying ringS) and she was beyond grateful for her community blah, blah, blah... So that's the deal with the Dior bag in the pic.

JillyJane23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JillyJane23 »

velvetmuse wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:52 pm
Silverwinged wrote:

Am I the only one who does not understand this trend of people just refusing to wash their hair? If you genuinely don’t produce a lot of oil or have a curly type which doesn’t need to be washed, fine. But my hair (like Sam’s) gets OILY. Just fucking wash it! It’s dirty! It’s not actually good for your hair to let it sit in grease!
I don't understand it either. I know people personally who have days where their hair is clearly dirty and they put it up or something because they're "not supposed to wash it". It makes no sense. I have curly/wavy hair and still wash mine most days because we are still very much in a pandemic and the thought of putting my head on my pillow after being out around germs all day grosses me out. What is far worse for your hair is the constant heat styling and processing. I wonder if she's trying to be gentle with the extensions, which can be super tough on your hair (a big reason I would never get them). I genuinely think Sam is a really really pretty girl and I do enjoy her channel, but I don't understand it at all. She also has that shadow root that is really popular right now, but when your hair is in need of a wash, that style just emphasizes it.

Takeabow15
Learner
Learner

Post by Takeabow15 »

Angel0925 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:14 pm
Sooo... here's some tea for y'all. That Dior bag? She mentioned a few videos back that she wanted to get herself a ring from Dior, now that's she's a "Dior Girl" 🙄, as a way to celebrate herself after going through the hardest year of her life.. yada yada yada. Well, a member of her fb group got the bright idea to take up a donation from the members (donating was optional, of course) to give to Sam for Christmas and she could put the money towards the Dior ring that she wanted. They ended up collecting around (maybe a lil bit over) $600. So yeah, the members wanted to see her reaction when she opened it, so she filmed it. They sent it to her in an email or over PayPal or something like that. She posted the video in a private link so they could all watch. She cried and said that she had already decided not to get the ring bc she didn't feel comfortable spending the money bc of how much she had spent on other things and now that they had given her this gift she could get it (or them, she kept saying ringS) and she was beyond grateful for her community blah, blah, blah... So that's the deal with the Dior bag in the pic.
I will never understand how followers get this invested in a creator but that was very sweet of them. Out of curiosity, I looked up the prices of Dior jewelry. As suspected, the only Dior rings available for under $1000 are costume jewelry. This idiot just spent hundreds of dollars on costume jewelry just because it says Dior. She'd have been better off buying unbranded fine jewelry but then she's just a trashy label whore.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Here is the ring she bought herself, just a gold ring that says Dior? I do not understand why anyone would want this...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

unbelievably tacky. good lord.

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

Edit: sorry for the double post.

Found the complex she lives in... Her rent is insanity....
Her debt load must be wild with how much shopping she's doing and how much she goes out to eat.
Last edited by Silverwinged on Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

Silverwinged wrote:Found the complex she lives in... Her rent is insanity....
Her debt load must be wild with how much shopping she's doing and how much she goes out to eat.
Where is it/how much is her rent?

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

velvetmuse wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:06 pm
Silverwinged wrote:Found the complex she lives in... Her rent is insanity....
Cheapest 1bd is 2150/month and I am 90% certain she has said she has a 2bd.

Not going to doxx... if you watch her christmas in vegas vlog, the name of the restaurant/bar that is in her complex is disclosed while they do trivia.
Last edited by Silverwinged on Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

Silverwinged wrote:
velvetmuse wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:06 pm
Not going to doxx... if you watch her christmas in vegas vlog, the name of the restaurant/bar that is in her complex is disclosed while they do trivia.
Ahh gotcha. I was starting to get curious about her rent myself with all the Chanel/Dior trips

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

velvetmuse wrote:
Silverwinged wrote: Not going to doxx... if you watch her christmas in vegas vlog, the name of the restaurant/bar that is in her complex is disclosed while they do trivia.
Ahh gotcha. I was starting to get curious about her rent myself with all the Chanel/Dior trips
You might want to delete this post though because if someone from her community notices this she’ll likely take down the video

Takeabow15
Learner
Learner

Post by Takeabow15 »

Rabidosky69 wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:59 am
Here is the ring she bought herself, just a gold ring that says Dior? I do not understand why anyone would want this...
This is probably going to come off elitist so I will preface this by saying that there is nothing wrong with not being able to afford luxury goods and you do not need luxury goods to have good style. With that out of the way, I love that Sam thinks she's giving off expensive and chic, but anybody with a bit of knowledge about luxury goods will see her as try hard and tacky. She shoehorns her one Dior bag and one pair of Chanel heels into every outfit regardless of whether it actually works. The costume Dior ring that looks to be one of the cheapest of the line will only add to the effect. Plus her actual clothes are cheap looking. There's a way to mix high and low but Sam does not have an eye for it and she's not good at picking out inexpensive clothes that don't look bad. Everything is obviously cheap polyester that is barely sewn together.

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

Takeabow15 wrote:
Rabidosky69 wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:59 am
This is probably going to come off elitist so I will preface this by saying that there is nothing wrong with not being able to afford luxury goods and you do not need luxury goods to have good style. With that out of the way, I love that Sam thinks she's giving off expensive and chic, but anybody with a bit of knowledge about luxury goods will see her as try hard and tacky. She shoehorns her one Dior bag and one pair of Chanel heels into every outfit regardless of whether it actually works. The costume Dior ring that looks to be one of the cheapest of the line will only add to the effect. Plus her actual clothes are cheap looking. There's a way to mix high and low but Sam does not have an eye for it and she's not good at picking out inexpensive clothes that don't look bad. Everything is obviously cheap polyester that is barely sewn together.
Yup. It’s the definition of “new money.” People who are well versed in luxury would never buy a ring that literally says “DIOR.”

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

velvetmuse wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:13 am
Takeabow15 wrote:
Yup. It’s the definition of “new money.” People who are well versed in luxury would never buy a ring that literally says “DIOR.”
Totally agree with both of these posts!! I am not into luxury clothing/purses but I don't think there is anything wrong with that if you can afford it. Sam has said she has gone into debt over trying to buy all the makeup for YouTube, so I hope she can actually afford these things vs repeating old habits.

Her style is definitely trashy fast fashion with a few designer items that clash. She actually has a really nice body and could actually look pretty stylish if she got some good style advice.

Return to “P-T”