Samantha March Pt 2

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Re: Samantha March Pt 2

Post by velvetmuse »

Rabidosky69 wrote:Sam is currently on vacation, I think she is with a guy. There are always 2 drinks in her food shots, and she is being very careful to not include any pictures of the other person. She is always posting pictures with her girl friends so this is really sticking out at me.

I understand if she's not ready to announce that she is seeing someone yet, but I feel like this is trying too hard to be sneaky that it's actually really obvious. Maybe I'm totally wrong but I don't think so!!!
Yup lol, in the “cheers” pics the hand cheersing with her is clearly a guy. I can get it though too because whether or not it’s romantic or platonic she would probably feel compelled to explain herself if she openly posted a pic with a guy.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

velvetmuse wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:17 pm
Rabidosky69 wrote:Sam is currently on vacation, I think she is with a guy. There are always 2 drinks in her food shots, and she is being very careful to not include any pictures of the other person. She is always posting pictures with her girl friends so this is really sticking out at me.

I understand if she's not ready to announce that she is seeing someone yet, but I feel like this is trying too hard to be sneaky that it's actually really obvious. Maybe I'm totally wrong but I don't think so!!!
Yup lol, in the “cheers” pics the hand cheersing with her is clearly a guy. I can get it though too because whether or not it’s romantic or platonic she would probably feel compelled to explain herself if she openly posted a pic with a guy.
Ok I'm glad I wasn't just imagining it!!

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Also:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Takeabow15
Learner
Learner

Post by Takeabow15 »

The caption on her vacation instagram post says "First timer in Mexico" and tags Puerto Vallarta. Isn't this the same woman who has gone on and on about how much of a traveler she is? Absolutely nothing wrong with traveling to Mexico but it's one of the most accessible countries from the US. You'd think a big traveler would have been there already.

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

Takeabow15 wrote:The caption on her vacation instagram post says "First timer in Mexico" and tags Puerto Vallarta. Isn't this the same woman who has gone on and on about how much of a traveler she is? Absolutely nothing wrong with traveling to Mexico but it's one of the most accessible countries from the US. You'd think a big traveler would have been there already.
Yeah, her traveler identity really confuses me. The only trips I’ve ever seen her take or talk about are like once a year trips to enclosed all-inclusive resorts. I know she’s a military brat and grew up all around the continental US, so maybe that part of it she identifies with, but she’s definitely not a globetrotter by any means, and she certainly doesn’t show an interest in learning anything about culture or localities, just sipping margaritas on the beach Image Taylor Wynn deserves to call herself a traveler, not Sam.

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

This is pretty dramatic to basically announce nothing lol

Angel0925
Talker
Talker

Post by Angel0925 »

velvetmuse wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:22 pm
After reading this, but before I saw what you wrote, I thought to myself, "2 minutes of my life that I'll never get back, wasted for no damn reason. GFY, Sam." 😤

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Why does she even need to announce this? Just post more of your life and less makeup content. Just really must need some validation at the moment one her bland vacation🙄

Takeabow15
Learner
Learner

Post by Takeabow15 »

velvetmuse wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:22 pm
:roll: She thinks she's so profound. News flash, Sam. You already post all of that stuff already.

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

Some of the videos she posts especially the vlogs I genuinely don’t get why people watch them. I think I would rather sit and watch paint dry. Like her latest video ‘what’s in my travel makeup bag’, all I could think when I saw it was, oh my god who even cares 🙄

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

Alliecat_57 wrote:Some of the videos she posts especially the vlogs I genuinely don’t get why people watch them. I think I would rather sit and watch paint dry. Like her latest video ‘what’s in my travel makeup bag’, all I could think when I saw it was, oh my god who even cares Image
She literally spent the whole video patting herself on the back for “not wearing a ton of makeup” on her trips. Like okay then why show the travel bag..

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

I usually wear my "normal" amount of makeup while traveling, and I still usually bring less than she did.

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

Rabidosky69 wrote:I usually wear my "normal" amount of makeup while traveling, and I still usually bring less than she did.
This Image “I really barely brought anything” 2 foundations, 3 face palette options…

backdoorteenmom
Learner
Learner

Post by backdoorteenmom »

Something about her just doesn’t sit right with me…i tried giving her a go bc a smaller YouTuber i watch is obsessed with her and is a huge supporter but i don’t get it lol

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Her new website is live. I don’t think it looks any better than her old one. Who advertises a planner with a random bikini top? If she is paying anyone to help her with this she should stop. If she’s not paying anyone she should start, buy a few less designer shoes and it should be financially doable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

Rabidosky69 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:33 pm
Her new website is live. I don’t think it looks any better than her old one. Who advertises a planner with a random bikini top? If she is paying anyone to help her with this she should stop. If she’s not paying anyone she should start, buy a few less designer shoes and it should be financially doable.
So this is what pops up when I try to go to samanthamarch.com. Wtf is happening 😂🤣

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Lol it’s bysamanthamarch.com. Guess that’s why she had to add the “by” 😂😂😂

bellmew
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by bellmew »

I am watching her video she posted today and I just had to stop. I used to be such a huge fan of her, but I am finding more and more that she is annoying me.

First, acting like ranking all of the eyeshadow palettes she tried in the past month is so revolutionary, like she came up with that idea…

Second, it is really bugging me that in every video she has mentioned the Pat McGrath Bridgerton collab, she gets the release date wrong. She ALWAYS says it released on Christmas Day, but it released the day after. I know that’s a small thing, but it is bugging me that she keeps getting that wrong. And that she’s constantly complaining about how long it took to ship. Like, we get it. Nobody got their palette in a timely manner. We’re also in the middle of a pandemic that may have caused delays. I think she’s mostly annoyed because she was on vacation when it got to her. Lol.

Lastly… why is she putting other eye products in an eyeshadow palette ranking video? I don’t care about a Sigma stick. I just want to see palettes.

velvetmuse
Talker
Talker

Post by velvetmuse »

bellmew wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:54 am
I am watching her video she posted today and I just had to stop. I used to be such a huge fan of her, but I am finding more and more that she is annoying me.

First, acting like ranking all of the eyeshadow palettes she tried in the past month is so revolutionary, like she came up with that idea…

Second, it is really bugging me that in every video she has mentioned the Pat McGrath Bridgerton collab, she gets the release date wrong. She ALWAYS says it released on Christmas Day, but it released the day after. I know that’s a small thing, but it is bugging me that she keeps getting that wrong. And that she’s constantly complaining about how long it took to ship. Like, we get it. Nobody got their palette in a timely manner. We’re also in the middle of a pandemic that may have caused delays. I think she’s mostly annoyed because she was on vacation when it got to her. Lol.

Lastly… why is she putting other eye products in an eyeshadow palette ranking video? I don’t care about a Sigma stick. I just want to see palettes.
Totally. Pretending she invented the “Will I Buy It?” concept is another pet peeve of mine. As if YouTubers weren’t doing this type of content since the dawn of time?

The lack of fact checking is something of a constant from her, like the release date of the Bridgerton collaboration. It has always bothered me since she has been in Iowa that her only job on YouTube is to sit in her house and recite information that is readily available on the internet. The whole idea of being a YouTuber that covers these releases is to condense that information and be an expert on it so that us everyday makeup wearers don’t have to spend as much time reading articles, comparing price points, etc. It took her years to start including how much product came in new releases like foundations to do price per gram analysis and things like that; she would just always evaluate based on price alone without considering other factors and competitive products. She still does this to some degree. Or she’ll allude to wanting to include certain information and will say “oh but my phone is in the other room so I can’t look it up.” Okay, but you still have to cut and edit this video. Can’t you include information on the screen or include voiceover later? It’s just laziness on her part.

Angel0925
Talker
Talker

Post by Angel0925 »

Ugh, beauty influencers that constantly get info wrong is SUCH a pet peeve of mine. Smokey Glow does it constantly, too. It's why I've started only watching Angelica's new release video even though she's annoying... at least she gives correct info most of the time (at least from what I've seen). I only started really getting into makeup in 2019, how is it that I already know more than they do?? I'm noticing that the tide is changing when it comes to Sam in BGC, too. The last post I saw where she was the subject, A LOT of people had complaints about her. Glad people are finally seeing her for who she really is and not falling for the tears and "woe is me" attitude anymore.

Return to “P-T”