Wokey Glow & The Chin (Smokey Glow) pt 3

Mischief

Re: Wokey Glow & The Chin (Smokey Glow) pt 3

Post by Mischief »

Even if he turns the lights off the chin will still poke him
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

She is pointing at it for us
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It’s her most memorable feature. Not her mind or wit. It’s that chin. Great screenshot.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Sleep paralysis demon Wokey
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

well shit, i'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

Mischief wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:11 pm
Virtue signaling to commence in 5, 4, 3, 2, ....

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Mischief wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:52 pm
LOL I tried before to watch Hanna’s other Vlog channel and I couldn’t finish the Vlog. She is just someone I would not want to be around or listen to all day. The one I watched was the last one before moving which is also the last Vlog she did 5 months ago!! Not sure why she hasn’t vlogged since… but odd but okay. I hate picking on someone’s looks but she just gives me Danny Devito vibes if he was female and not funny

I can't watch her either. All I see is Binky Barnes.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Mischief wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:00 pm
Can you imagine Wokey walking in the bedroom with sexy lingerie on?

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Mischief wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:11 pm

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Someone called her Wokey Toe in another thread and I am deceased.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Wokeyyyy

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

God those screencaps. Bless. Also, Charles may have had a rash from the mask but it looks like Hannah has maskne big time. How did she get on the Welsh Brothers podcast again? Old Girl looks like she's in desperate need of developing a skincare routine.

Congrats on the house. This is what, house #3? I don't know why she's acting like this is all so new and first house eva!! They acted like that first one was gonna be the forever home. Also, don't get the comment about how she never got to *really* decorate for the holidays. I lived in a studio for a time and still found ways to decorate, it's just a matter of imagination I guess? Also also, how are they acting like "college kids' first house" - the paint shades aren't bad by themselves but there's no cohesiveness for the entire house. That house is gonna look like a hot mess cause they're trashy and have no taste. Poor house. I love the backyard though; nice and spacious, good for the dogs, and a pool!

God, their interactions always make me slightly uncomfy. They're definitely the type to argue in front of friends.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just watched her Dream House video. Why is she acting like this is such a new experience for them? While I can appreciate their
love of color, I think their house may look chopped into pieces when it is painted. As @sofisticat stated I don’t think the house will
feel cohesive. I am not sure they will have a beautiful and seamless flow from room to room. I will wait to see how they pull it
together with their furniture, window coverings and decorating before I can say. Maybe they have a plan that I can’t see.

It looks the house is very nice and the outside is great with a pool. They can really do something with this place if they can pull it
together. This isn’t their first home and you can enjoy the holidays anywhere you live. It doesn’t have to be your Dream Home
before you decorate. That’s sad.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Wokey needs to be the the Penguin one year for Halloween.. sorry random thought

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

or she could be jay leno
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Does she read here? These are great Halloween costume suggestions.

I wouldn’t be so hard on her if she actually tried with her content.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I bet she reads all the gossip communities. The drama YouTubers literally read all the communities to get video content.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just wondered if she had enough fortitude to read about herself without getting butthurt.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Oh she.. prob super butthurt

Return to “P-T”