Jessica Clements Part 2

xeniadeli
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Clements Part 2

Post by xeniadeli »

🤢
That butt cheek action doesn't serve the titties. What is she doing anyway? In Europe showing the nips like that is disapproved and is seen as sexual so having them shown is inappropriate. Is this a trend now? In LA? Looking so trashy.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

awful boots

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she's overall just a very vulgar tasteless trophy wife.

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

xeniadeli wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:02 pm
🤢
That butt cheek action doesn't serve the titties. What is she doing anyway? In Europe showing the nips like that is disapproved and is seen as sexual so having them shown is inappropriate. Is this a trend now? In LA? Looking so trashy.
I think because her nips are pierced she likes showing them off?

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

Evil_robot wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:31 pm
she's overall just a very vulgar tasteless trophy wife.
Reminds me of this pic..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

wild_fire wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:14 pm
GTFO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: have you ever seen anybody try this hard? :rofl: Glamorously murdering a shite

I don't know who took the photo, but that person obviously doesn't know shit about angles and perspective 😂 this is tragic. I'm not even gonna talk about the outfit 😂

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

Who thinks she is losing some weight now?

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

Dumbdoggo wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:45 pm
Who thinks she is losing some weight now?
No..

ilanna
Learner
Learner

Post by ilanna »

wild_fire wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:14 pm
Babe_Vogue wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:00 pm
I understand this is a gossip site, but @wild_fire you seem to be really angry with Jessica over her gaining weight? :D Why are you so mad?
:-D :lol: And some people here seem to be really angry with my straightforward views and writing style. :mob: Free speech people, ring a bell? I don't beat around the bush or sugarcoat things. If someone has a problem with that, it's their problem. Has she or has she not gained weight? Stating facts is not being angry or mad. If she can mention her double chin and weight gain a million times, so can I. Everybody here comments on something in their own way: her face, her style, her golddigging skills, her WEIGHT etc. Let's all be honest and admit we're not here doing god's work.

Try to remember folks, we're on the Trash side of guru gossiper. If, unlike me, you like Jessica's style, ballet mad skillz, weight etc, I am sure there's a Rave thread about her somewhere.
Omg, wtf? She is skinny as fudge... she looked ill before, like a stick, the only place I see her weight gain is on her face. She's got a double chin going on and looks to be in her mid 30s but thats what happens when you gain weight in the face. And I say that as a person who hates the current trend of "body positivity" aka obesity loving

nutfreak
Talker
Talker

Post by nutfreak »

It's been said many times on.previous Jessica's threads, she clearly starved herself. She looked the best when she was with Erik. Post Erik/Max era, she looked horrible. Way too skinny. Once you hit 25, the metabolism begins to slow down. Since she has a history of poor eating habits I'm sure her thyroid is getting wrecked. She will put on a significant amount of weight in her 30s if she doesn't get it under control. Personally, I think she has an average frame that wasn't meant to be skinny and the weight goes to her face. She has to be thin for her face not to look bloated.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Leonhardts
Learner
Learner

Post by Leonhardts »

Every modelesque photo she posts looks so uncomfortable and unnatural. I’m not sure if it’s because she feels uncomfortable with the weigh or if she is just rushing everything and not taking the time to get a great shot.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

nutfreak wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:14 am
It's been said many times on.previous Jessica's threads, she clearly starved herself. She looked the best when she was with Erik. Post Erik/Max era, she looked horrible. Way too skinny. Once you hit 25, the metabolism begins to slow down. Since she has a history of poor eating habits I'm sure her thyroid is getting wrecked. She will put on a significant amount of weight in her 30s if she doesn't get it under control. Personally, I think she has an average frame that wasn't meant to be skinny and the weight goes to her face. She has to be thin for her face not to look bloated.

What is the timeline with Erik, Max, and the new guy? I can't remember how old she was and how her looks changed.
Leonhardts wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:04 am
Every modelesque photo she posts looks so uncomfortable and unnatural. I’m not sure if it’s because she feels uncomfortable with the weigh or if she is just rushing everything and not taking the time to get a great shot.
I guess it's because she no longer looks modelesque? As Nutfreak said, Jessica's face looks best when she is very lean. At a more "normal" weight, her face quickly becomes pudgy, moving her swiftly out of the model category, no matter how beautiful her eyes or hair are. She couldn't be a curvy or plus size model, either, because she simply isn't proportioned for it.

Leonhardts
Learner
Learner

Post by Leonhardts »

Dandelion wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:15 am
nutfreak wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:14 am

What is the timeline with Erik, Max, and the new guy? I can't remember how old she was and how her looks changed.
Leonhardts wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:04 am
I guess it's because she no longer looks modelesque? As Nutfreak said, Jessica's face looks best when she is very lean. At a more "normal" weight, her face quickly becomes pudgy, moving her swiftly out of the model category, no matter how beautiful her eyes or hair are. She couldn't be a curvy or plus size model, either, because she simply isn't proportioned for it.

I was thinking that too. Like now that she doesn’t have the model look, it just makes it more noticeable on how she doesn’t have that much talent when it comes to modeling.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

here she was trying for VS and she was at her "best" as a model, but she was clearly starving herself....

this was during Erik time, she was also much younger though...

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

161665420_149942543668040_5415134343177528390_n.jpg
What a waste of money on that super ugly outfit. Looking like a hundred million dollars of trash.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LeavemetheJS
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by LeavemetheJS »

And the summer dresses on her stories?? The second one looks so bad i can't!! I used to really like her style but idk if it was the move to la or what but it doesn't make much sense now

Leonhardts
Learner
Learner

Post by Leonhardts »

LeavemetheJS wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:20 am
And the summer dresses on her stories?? The second one looks so bad i can't!! I used to really like her style but idk if it was the move to la or what but it doesn't make much sense now
She is choosing stuff that is over the top trendy and loud when she has always looked better in simpler clothes.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

Yes, she should stick to minimal and classic pieces. And get rid of the too short skirts and showy tops.

wineandfood
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wineandfood »

I def think she got even more puffier and thick look at her face and bum on her recent stories

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Yeah, sorry, but weight on her face does not suit her. I know she's far from overweight but her face looks fat. The rich housewife lifestyle is not good for her.

Return to “F-J”