Amber Scholl Part 2

AmberSchollStan00000
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amber Scholl Part 2

Post by AmberSchollStan00000 »

I used to enjoy watching Amber Scholl in the past, now I feel like it is a chore to watch her videos. There is so many shopping and a bunch of materialistic attitude in her videos. I love Amber Scholl, she is a nice person. I believe she is only doing what makes her happy. There is nothing wrong with her indulging in things she enjoys. . It seems like she is living beyond her means. Her shopping videos are super boring. Her costume videos were boring and it was just lingerie... I don't think I will be watching her from now on. It's just not what I am interested in. I am someone who loves minimalism and veganism. Watching all those videos of shopping rub me the wrong way, even when I try to tell myself not to feel or think like that.

When I started watching her, it was because she had cool ideas to dress good without spending a lot. Now that she has money and a lot of it, I feel like I can't relate to her anymore.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

AmberSchollStan00000 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:57 pm
When I started watching her, it was because she had cool ideas to dress good without spending a lot. Now that she has money and a lot of it, I feel like I can't relate to her anymore.
I feel the same thing for Pretty Pastel Please, wearing 2000$ dress to thrift shop...

tiffanyferg talked about this:

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

She joked about being a Bratz

Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

db1993
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by db1993 »

I used to enjoy watching Amber's videos, now they're just cringy and unappealing. I had to unfollow her on everything because her materialistic attitude is too much. I also hate that everything she posts on Instagram is her just naked or half naked. She used to post content that is relatable and fun, now it's just vapid and vain. She still parades around thinking she's "relatable" but she's far from it.I truly don't think she's a nice person and she seems very shallow and vain, she seems too fake and forced when meeting fans for it to be realistic.

Reception_Queasy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Reception_Queasy »

db1993 wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:37 pm
I used to enjoy watching Amber's videos, now they're just cringy and unappealing. I had to unfollow her on everything because her materialistic attitude is too much. I also hate that everything she posts on Instagram is her just naked or half naked. She used to post content that is relatable and fun, now it's just vapid and vain. She still parades around thinking she's "relatable" but she's far from it.I truly don't think she's a nice person and she seems very shallow and vain, she seems too fake and forced when meeting fans for it to be realistic.
I used to love watching her videos and following her on Instagram as well but it's now gotten to a point where it's cringe. Unsubed and unfollowed her ages ago when her content became repetitive. She's a 16 year olds idea of self made, rich woman.

mego23
Learner
Learner

Post by mego23 »

Where does her money come from? I just discovered her channel and she's definitely not making all that money from yt and sponsorships

TheStubborn
Learner
Learner

Post by TheStubborn »

mego23 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:47 am
Where does her money come from? I just discovered her channel and she's definitely not making all that money from yt and sponsorships
she has 3M subs and it’s no secret that youtube pays real good and we don’t know how much money she asks sponsors I’m sure it’s a lot, she re-sells her designer bags and shoes on poshmarket for a lot of money also I’m sure she has investments somewhere she’s not as stupid as she pretends to be .

i don’t know why people always question her income when other influencers with less subscribers than her live more luxurious lifestyle than her, most of the shit she buys in her videos is really really cheap from the dollar store or amazon she saves her money for the house renovations it makes since...to me at least lol

iCYSPiCY
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iCYSPiCY »

TheStubborn wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:06 am
mego23 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:47 am
she has 3M subs and it’s no secret that youtube pays real good and we don’t know how much money she asks sponsors I’m sure it’s a lot, she re-sells her designer bags and shoes on poshmarket for a lot of money also I’m sure she has investments somewhere she’s not as stupid as she pretends to be .

i don’t know why people always question her income when other influencers with less subscribers than her live more luxurious lifestyle than her, most of the shit she buys in her videos is really really cheap from the dollar store or amazon she saves her money for the house renovations it makes since...to me at least lol
Agreed. People still have trouble believing how much social media pays for some reason. She makes a shit ton from sponsorships alone. Also, most of her shopping sprees can be written off on her taxes.
:HK: :HK:

Rollingroses
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rollingroses »

I just couldn’t imagine being the people remodeling her home. I love her aesthetic but my god is she annoying. She literally looks and sounds deranged

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Rollingroses wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:17 pm
I just couldn’t imagine being the people remodeling her home. I love her aesthetic but my god is she annoying. She literally looks and sounds deranged
I'm watching her new home tour now. I'm 10 minutes in and all I can think is how much of a maintenance nightmare her penthouse is. All the mirrors...all the paneling with nooks and crannies...the chandeliers and sconces...just all of the filigree (or whatever they're called, I'm not an interior decorator) detailing.... CAN YOU IMAGINE THE DUST???? So crevices to clean, omg.

I'm sure she's going to have a housekeeper to do all of the cleaning but I would hate to clean her house if I were her housekeeper.

It's good that she has such a specific vision for her home but it's not my cup of tea. I was feeling anxious the whole time watching her home tour just thinking about the maintenance.

I wonder what her friends and family think about her style?

mysteriousnights
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mysteriousnights »

I absolute despise Amber Scholl. Like, ABSOLUTELY despise her. She used to be my favorite creator. I found out she was copying all of my ideas [her newfound style, which is WAYYY different than her previous style if you remember] from my Pinterest board and a couple of my very old videos [I'm a small creator]. I have made the Pinterest boards private but not until after she stole EVERY SINGLE ONE of my ideas--hair, clothing, jewelry, interior decorating, decor, style--which she's of course made--at least--probably hundreds of thousands of dollars off of. I initially thought we just had a lot in common. Then, I was like, "we have exactly the same style... exactly." Then, it was too much in common for me to ignore--the stuff she would say would be some of the stuff I've said. The stuff she would post and talk about didn't always fit in the same genre of style--a few outliers here and there, that was exactly what I posted and talked about before. I hurts my soul, because that style I've had since the womb. It was so unique and it was me. It was mine. She's copped it. So many people credit her for this "new style." It hurts my soul, because every time I see bows in peoples hair, certain color paints, certain inspired outfits and decor, I know it's all connected. And I'm furious and hurt. Again, I was a huge fan--subscribed/followed all accounts, watched all of her videos, liked & commented on almost everything she posted, responded to polls/questions on insta/YT, even was going to buy from her brand to support. She replied to some of the comments I put on her accounts. I didn't realize just how much she'd copied until much later. She says she doesn't gate-keep, but she doesn't gate-keep frivolous things. She gatekeeps certain things [ex where she got her new crystals for her jewelry from, etc] that she's worried someone will steal from her, like she's done. I just know her Pinterest isn't all public, she'll keep things private until she actually posts them on one of her socials. I should have done that--kept everything private until I actually posted them. She's never really tried to talk to me or befriend me or credit me or thank me for any inspiration. Not that I want that now. I just detest her now. I'm trying to avoid watching her videos and blocked her on most platforms. It's just hard for me to see this now. It's just really painful to watch makes me want to cry. And I consume a lot of style and fashion content, and every time I see something similar, I want to cry. I feel so much pain in my chest over this. Even going out and I see someone with bows in their hair/certain outfits/etc, it just hurts to see. I am completely shook over this. I just had so many ideas for videos and things that I wanted to make. Now, I'm just so upset all of the time. I can't even like that style anymore. I hate seeing it everywhere. I don't know if anyone will understand, but fashion and beauty have been a huge part of my life. That style was a HUGE part of me--it's the only thing I've ever loved, the only thing I've ever known. I've daydreamed in that style since I was a little kid, as far back as I remember. I get upset also because I feel like she doesn't truly understand the style [and all of the other stuff she's copied] and doesn't respect that style. I was sorry and embarrassed for feeling this way for years, but I have seen videos on TikTok and stuff of people who've been upset that other creators were taking their ideas. There even was a father-daughter team that made a viral video that---I think--Cetaphil copied, and the TikTok creators & their fans were upset. Blogalates makes gym wear and was very upset when her product ideas were stoled. So, I know my feelings are valid. I just wanted to post this because I don't know where anyone else would understand. Thanks for reading.

Return to “A-E”