Loey Lane - Part 9

Mischief

Re: Loey Lane - Part 9

Post by Mischief »

Okay Loey..

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Loeybug has the same mask as your Halloween avatar Psychocandy. :hee:

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Haha she does!! I do love Michael Myers

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What’s she up to these days? I feel like I am missing a lot. Do I need to start watching her again? Is she interesting again?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Loey is focused on paranormal stuff now and I think she has Only Fans for adult content.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just went over and watched a paranormal video and a try on video on YouTube.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Loey's Mom got married this weekend! I have to say Loey looks beautiful in the dress

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She does look very nice. She looks good when she gets made up. I like the color of the dresses they wore a lot. Is that her
underwear I see in the picture?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I think her black panties are showing through the fabric some lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Nude undergarments are usually what I wear just to be safe. I hate when something like that happens to someone.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

So usually I like to watch her horror TikTok videos for hahas and I could rent about a whole bunch of different ones that's she's covered but I want to talk about 1 specific one.

And that one is with the "hidden room" with the "ghost kid" and arcade cabinet and Xbox one games. Like c'mon, she cannot believe all these stories she's sent. Why does she insist on acting like EVERYTHING is real?

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg I cannot STAND how she always posts to her stories/ TikTok of bad "seductive" lip syncing to songs. Like, girl, I'm happy that you feel sexy and like a bad bitch or whatever, but just STOP. It's so damn cringe! And she posts that kinda shit ALL THE TIME. Stooooop!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Neudi666
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Neudi666 »

A recent pic of her

Donaghy00
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Donaghy00 »

She really is stunning! <3

Neudi666
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neudi666 »

I agree! :tu:

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just saw that Loeylane posted to her ig that she bought some torrid shoes based on Alex's recommendation. I find this interesting because last I knew they weren't friends anymore. Wonder what that's all about, or if Loey is just a nice enough person too continue to follow her and set and just not interact with her anymore.

Also, on another note, she's been praying want how she feels icky that men/ people are sexually objectifying her. And I'm not disagreeing that is it's wrong, cause it totally is and I agree 100% with her, and I'm also not trying to say that she deserves it. But, she does post A LOT of lingerie/ sexy looking pictures, and I'm not saying that's an invite for that kind of harassment, but unfortunately I'm this society it's kinda expected and some people would definitely say that she IS doing it for that kinda attention, so I don't understand why she feels the need to post about it.

Neudi666
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neudi666 »

Well, during the last two or three years she became a worldwide "icon" for plus size lovers and I can´t see anything wrong here. While people talking bad about her weight (I can´t see any additional weight gain in the last year or so, so I only write "weight"), others embrace her for that (including loving the fact, that there are more skinny "before pictures"). But this should not be a problem in this modern world!!

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Neudi666 wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:48 pm
Well, during the last two or three years she became a worldwide "icon" for plus size lovers and I can´t see anything wrong here. While people talking bad about her weight (I can´t see any additional weight gain in the last year or so, so I only write "weight"), others embrace her for that (including loving the fact, that there are more skinny "before pictures"). But this should not be a problem in this modern world!!
I agree there. But she's always posing in sexy lingerie, and I know it's all for herself to get empowered, but she's also posting it for others to see. And some people see that and feel empowered, others see it and jump to the obvious of, "I wanna bone that". It's a double edge sword, and if she doesn't want to deal with the harassment then the best way to avoid it would be to just not post that content. Are there creeps out there no matter what? Of course, but at least it would reduce the number that harass her.

This isn't hate on her, I'm just pointing out that it's bought to happen with her content unfortunately. I do live how confident she is though and have always thought she was beautiful. And the comment she posted was really creepy. Ew.

Return to “Loey Lane”