Twati Westcrook - Screwed & Sued In Seattle - Part 38

fizzwizz12

Re: Twati Westcrook - Screwed & Sued In Seattle - Part 38

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nattydread wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:13 pm
Apparently, it has been sold!
hahahaha, what idiot would waste their money for that?
i wonder if she just claimed it because someone told her she was being made fun of on this lovely little page.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

I’ve seen that palette on eBay for months now selling in the $200 range. I don’t think it’s collectible people, I’ve seen many on YouTube freaking out because they have really used theirs and are panicked it’s gone forever.

Oh Tati. For two seconds that palette gave her the PR moment of her life. But she had already sold out in her contract with Clark to "deliver" celebrity endorsements on the Halo vitamins, and those were Jeffree and JamesCharles. When her "buddies" didn’t deliver or endorsed elsewhere, she was in breach of contract with Clark who called in his chips after she torpedoed J & J for their "treachery" in Bye Sister. But worse than that, her punishment to them was homophobic slur, the vilest kind. All to get a sympathetic audience to side with her. Then to cover this social and financial self-destruction she employs religion as a kind of "moral cover."

I really don’t think Tati is homophobic, she was pissed off and she wanted to ball-bust on social media. She didn’t see the effect that would have on her "real life" companies. Investors will of course flee any company who slurs anyone, in this case a financially significant and growing young male customer base for cosmetics. Clark has no choice whatsoever except cash out the sinking ship and seek a moral dry ground.

What she reaaaly is, she thinks she’s a lady boss a la Tony Soprano and husband James is her capo muscle man. They are criminal personalities made pretty with $$$. She hocked or sold that ring. Being in social prison, she does what a gangbanger does and turns to Jesus. She’s not sorry for what she said but she IS sorry for losing. Tati is learning a lesson and I can bet she spends her nights stewing on the ultimate way she can get even.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

That palette got horrible reviews on Makeup Alley when it was selling for less than a human body part.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

MissDelusional wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:11 am
That palette got horrible reviews on Makeup Alley when it was selling for less than a human body part.
Everybody on my list who reviewed it hated it. The glitters were not eye safe. Many of the shades just looked alike on the eye. So here is Clark over at Halo watching his business partner start a new company and cutting out her investor. Then he sees: 1) She puts out a product that is not eye safe. 2) Doesn’t deliver on her contracted endorsements 3) Slurs those failed endorsements and by extension insulting an important customer demographic 4) She bought a huge house. 5) Covers these mistakes by claiming a religious conversion. Yeah I’d be suing to get my money out too.

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:27 pm
I’ve seen that palette on eBay for months now selling in the $200 range. I don’t think it’s collectible people, I’ve seen many on YouTube freaking out because they have really used theirs and are panicked it’s gone forever.

Oh Tati. For two seconds that palette gave her the PR moment of her life. But she had already sold out in her contract with Clark to "deliver" celebrity endorsements on the Halo vitamins, and those were Jeffree and JamesCharles. When her "buddies" didn’t deliver or endorsed elsewhere, she was in breach of contract with Clark who called in his chips after she torpedoed J & J for their "treachery" in Bye Sister. But worse than that, her punishment to them was homophobic slur, the vilest kind. All to get a sympathetic audience to side with her. Then to cover this social and financial self-destruction she employs religion as a kind of "moral cover."

I really don’t think Tati is homophobic, she was pissed off and she wanted to ball-bust on social media. She didn’t see the effect that would have on her "real life" companies. Investors will of course flee any company who slurs anyone, in this case a financially significant and growing young male customer base for cosmetics. Clark has no choice whatsoever except cash out the sinking ship and seek a moral dry ground.

What she reaaaly is, she thinks she’s a lady boss a la Tony Soprano and husband James is her capo muscle man. They are criminal personalities made pretty with $$$. She hocked or sold that ring. Being in social prison, she does what a gangbanger does and turns to Jesus. She’s not sorry for what she said but she IS sorry for losing. Tati is learning a lesson and I can bet she spends her nights stewing on the ultimate way she can get even.
Oh my GOSH, I wish I could like this post 1000 times. What a succinct yet thorough and completely on-the-nose assessment of Granmaw Titty (see, I don't have your way with words, and I have to stoop to ageist childish insults LOL)

doublebatch
Learner
Learner

Post by doublebatch »

She's moving and I'm placing my bet right now that she's moving to Austin

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

doublebatch wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:32 pm
poor texas doesn't need this pile of excrement added to the ranks. hell, no where does.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Angel0925
Talker
Talker

Post by Angel0925 »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:41 pm
[ 3) Slurs those failed endorsements and by extension insulting an important customer demographic
Can anyone tell me (or point me in the direction of the answer) about the slur situation? Somehow I totally missed that when it happened and this is the 1st I'm hearing about it.

Also, anyone else catch when she was saying that she's planning on getting a setup reminiscent of her studio in LA? Her fake "coming-of-age, minimalist, had a reckoning, downsized" facade is REALLY starting to slip. Her trying to blame the over-the-top, hyper all-consuming, "keeping up with the Joneses" part of her personality on the fact that she was living in LA is just PATHETICALLY laughable. (Anyone else find it funny that now she always craps all over LA, yet she was somehow able to EASILY fit in with the LA culture just fine for literal YEARS?) Anyone with half a brain could plainly see that was just who she is as a person. Just bc she moved out of LA doesn't mean that she left that part of her psyche in LA too, even though that is exactly what she wants everyone to believe. All this talk about no longer being obsessed with everything high-end and luxury is all an act to try and convince people that she was back to being "relatable" so she could try to pull the viewers/subs that ditched her (and rightfully so) back to her channel. Now that's she's more financially secure we're gonna see it all start to creep back up more and more and she'll be back to the Twati that we all know and loathe. An insanely materialistic, self-indulgent, egotistical, pampered princess that just KNOWS she's better than you and can't wait to tell you AAAALLLLLLLLLL about it.

**Sidenote: My personal conspiracy theory about her wedding set is that if she didn't sell it then it's put away in a safe and one day it's either gonna be miraculously "found", or sold and the $$ made from the sale will be used to purchase a new set orrrrr... if she has some sentimental attachment to the old one, the diamonds will be reset in a new setting and she'll just claim that it's a new one. And of course...

"James TOTALLY surprised me with it you guys!! And of COURSE I cried bc I felt Jesus was with me and it was just so SPIRITUAL!! Can't you see how WONDERFUL he (both Jesus + James) thinks I am? He WORSHIPS the ground I walk on!! He's SO lucky I picked him!! Isn't he just the best??"

😅😅😅 Ok, I may have gone a lil overboard there at the end, but I swear whenever she gets going on about him that's the dialog I really hear her saying

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nah, i think your conspiracy theory is closer to the truth than anything.

BlueGardenia
Learner
Learner

Post by BlueGardenia »

doublebatch wrote:
I was thinking that too! Other options included Nashville, Houston, and maybe Boise. Arizona occurred to me as well, but maybe that's too much sunshine for easy gardening, though I could see her in Scottsdale. But she doesn't like sunscreen, so the other choices are more probable.

Of course she had to be coy about it. :roll:

Angel0925
Talker
Talker

Post by Angel0925 »

BlueGardenia wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:56 am
Of course she had to be coy about it. :roll:
It's not like she's got anything truly interesting to talk about. So you know she's gonna squeeze as many videos outta this one topic that she can! Gotta keep that coinage up to pay the lawyers!

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Can anyone tell me (or point me in the direction of the answer) about the slur situation? Somehow I totally missed that when it happened and this is the 1st I'm hearing about it.
As part of her contract with Clark for his $25k investment in Halo Beauty, she was to "deliver celebrity endorsements" of the vitamins. At that time, one of these was Jeffree*. James Charles was her protégé on her channel who got celebrity-big during that time, and she asked him for an endorsement. He then attended a Coachella music festival where he got press coverage endorsing another brand of beauty vitamin. Livid over this perceived "betrayal" (because for some reason a guy can’t like more than one vitamin??) she made the Bye Sister video directed at him, also referring to JamesC’s online chats with underage boys with the implication he is a pedophile.

You can look at the evidence yourself, but all I saw were the common honey trap kids that like to DM a celebrity who dating/vulnerable, and he assumed they were adults and they weren’t. This sort of thing is always a huge risk for men, gay or straight, when teens are in the mix and they like to get the attention of the celebrity (or teacher). They are plenty coy and hide they are underage.

I don’t believe myself that JamesC deliberately goes after teens, but he is is also young and easily fooled. An older man would guess more quickly it’s a kid in a chat and not be so open. But JamesC hasn’t been charged or convicted of anything that I know of, and even so chatting online doesn’t make one a pedo. Tati implied his social media woe was the reason she must part ways with him, as if it is how she was betrayed but in fact she was mad about the Coachella endorsement. He hurt her, so then she decided to hurt back by hitting him in the underage chat allegations gonads.

The problem with this is how it hits a Q Anon demographic rabid over identity politics and satanic pedophiles. Tati’s fury of betrayal of loyalty hits her in the moral balls and she hit him back with a different set of moral balls. I really don’t think she believes that of JamesC, it was just the biggest baseball bat she could find to hit him with. The Q people were very convenient for her when she got mad and convenient for her now when she doubles down on the moral "superiority" by adding her trip with Jesus. She’s also carving out the drugstore demographic just to cement things. She has effectively narrowed her customer demographic.

That’s when investors like Clark pull their funding and run.

Jezahtea
Learner
Learner

Post by Jezahtea »

doublebatch wrote:
Probably. Sounds like Taylor Wynn is also moving here. Austin is essentially becoming the next silicon valley but with influencers, so kind of like a weird combination of San Francisco and LA. This poor city. Everything it used to be is gone, it's had its soul sucked out by the tech bros and vapid influencers

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

I think a divorce is coming and she is going to move out of the community property state of Washington so she doesn’t have to split her assets with James.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

god, when influencers show up at work. of course they aren't anyone i know, but they talk about the algorithms and what they need to do.
i overheard a pair when i was making them their coffee.... where's a sinkhole when you need it?

SouthernKitty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SouthernKitty »

Surely she wouldn't move to Wyoming since Jeffree is there but wouldn't it be interesting and get people to talking if she did. I think she loves the drama more than anyone on youtube. I can't see her re-locating to a state that has state income taxes.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

SouthernKitty wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:07 am
Surely she wouldn't move to Wyoming since Jeffree is there but wouldn't it be interesting and get people to talking if she did. I think she loves the drama more than anyone on youtube. I can't see her re-locating to a state that has state income taxes.
i agree... florida could be a possibility...
it's all for saving money. we all know the "break up with james" was a lie.

princess twati couldn't live somewhere without access to high end shopping.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Break up with James?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Yetta wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:53 pm
Break up with James?
didn't she say that she and james took a break during the whole "woe is me, i'm gonna disappear from all social media" phase...
or was i just dreaming that ? (i could have dreamt it, it's totally possible)

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Didn't she say she'd be close to her mom? Where does she live?
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”