Without a Crystal Ball a.k.a. Katie Joy

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Re: Without a Crystal Ball a.k.a. Katie Joy

Post by IHateCilantro »

Katie? I might not like you very much, and hate some of the tv shows you snark, but I am cheering you on to beat Tati et al

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

BTW can I just say that this woman is the dumbest woman to comment on this

Shes desperate to have YT fame and tries to make mountains into molehills

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

So now Tati’s lawyer Micheal Saltz is on Twitter implying WOACB is involved in his instagram being hacked.

He doesn’t say her name outright but you can tell it’s implied especially the comments.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:28 am
So now Tati’s lawyer Micheal Saltz is on Twitter implying WOACB is involved in his instagram being hacked.

He doesn’t say her name outright but you can tell it’s implied especially the comments.
As a lawyer he should know how dumb that is to accuse w/o proof

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

So why does he think hes been hacked? Why would it benefit KJ to hack him? Thatd make shit worse.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Happy_one wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:21 am
IHateCilantro wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:57 am
So why does he think hes been hacked? Why would it benefit KJ to hack him? Thatd make shit worse.
if there was someone that attempted to log into your account it will look like something like this, this is how a notification may look.
So it will show the location of the hacker on a map?

Some Thai IG "model" used my email for IG, built a multi year, model account, selling from IG.
I requested the password to be changed then deleted her entire IG account. LMAO.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Happy_one wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:04 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:11 pm
Happy_one wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:34 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:07 am
who cares. clark has a legal document.
the westcrooks do not.
and The Westbrooks are working on their response to Clark's legal document.
they've gone about it in the most backwards way possible. their lawyers are loving life right now, because no matter what, they are getting bank.
you don't release a 188 page letter full of slander and libel and claim it is a court document without putting it into the court system. .i know you are a fan, but seriously, you can look into how the courts actually work.
here's screenshot from Sarah Jo Makeup of one of the DMs that she got from Clark Swanson
he's not incorrect.
the westcrooks are in a world of pain. and it's going to be glorious to watch them go up in flames. :)
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

As Ive said, Im not a fan of KJ, Im not even subbed.

BUT i do believe that her haters are in fact Jealous

11 Major Signs Of Jealous & Insecure People

Post Author:Ahmed Faraz Khan
Post published:January 9, 2020
Post Category:Wisdom & Insights

“A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.”
Robert A. Heinlein

3. Talk Behind Your Back

As soon as you leave the gathering, the one who showed fake appreciation in front of you, starts to talk behind your back and discuss your flaws and weaknesses with other people. You only get to know this later on through someone who heard their gossip about you.

As a precaution, if you find someone who always talks behind people’s back, but when they are in the presence of those same people, they portray themselves as well-wishers and act “nice” and “sweet”, then keep a distance from them.

There’s a good chance they might talk behind your back as well. It’s nothing to do with you. It’s just their habit, and they do it to most people they encounter.

4. Say Subtle Passive-Aggressive & Toxic Comments

Since jealous people can’t show their inner animosity and jealousy directly, they often resort to passing indirect, passive-aggressive comments while having a smile on their face.

Indirectly expressing their emotions in such toxic ways can temporarily act as a catharsis for them. Since they are bottling up so much negativity within themselves, they have to let it out somehow.

However, this habit of passing passive-aggressive and cunning comments comes at a cost of shallow, unstable relations with people and loss of trustworthiness. It’s almost impossible to make deeply rich relations without genuinity and sincerity.

7. They Might Ask You Uncomfortable, Scrutinizing Questions

There is a difference between asking about a person’s accomplishments, and scrutinizing them. Both have very different undertones to it.

Initially, you might feel as if the person is genuinely curious to know about your experiences. But as the conversation progresses, your excitement to tell about yourself turns into an uncomfortable interaction, by the end of which you might feel a bit ungrounded or even have doubts about yourself because of their scrutinizing questions.

The whole point of asking such scrutinizing and uncomfortable questions is to shake the other person’s confidence. Jealous people can’t stand to see self-assured, confident people.

8. Try To Compete With You And Do Whatever You Are Doing

Some people don’t show any apparent expressions of jealousy when you meet them in person. But behind the scenes, they keep an eye on your progress and try to compete with you.

You might see them doing similar things soon after you’ve done it.

They’ll buy similar material things just a few days after you’ve posted it on your social media.

They’ll get into similar courses and programs as you did to excel in your profession.

They might even take the same professional route as you did and take the same initiative as you.

9. Undermine Your Progress & Achievements

Downplaying is the cheapest and most obvious trick a jealous person could play.

As soon as you tell them something good about yourself, or even if someone else mentions something good about you, they’ll immediately give a cunning expression and say something negative.

To downplay your success and good qualities, they might pin-point certain flaws and weaknesses or they might just compare you with someone who is doing much better than you.

They usually dismiss the other person’s success by calling it:

“Luck”
“Temporary success”
“Will not go too far”
“Too young to know about real success”
“Too young to know what life is really about”
“Privileged”
“Unfair advantage”

Etc, etc.

10. Try To Demotivate You

When you share your future plans, intentions, and the initiative you wish to take with a jealous person, they’ll usually try to demotivate you by showing you the negative side of things.

They’ll tell you:

“How hard it is to do that”
“That’s not for everybody”
“I too had the opportunity, but I chose not to do it”
“That’s just wishful thinking, practical life is different”
“You don’t have enough knowledge or skill to succeed in that”
“That will require you to have lots of resources to be able to start”
“Are you sure that’s a good idea?”
“Why don’t you do XYZ instead?

Jealousy is the jaundice of the soul.
John Dryden

11. Worst Case Scenario – They Try To Take Your Down & Off Your Track

The worst and most severe case of jealousy is when the jealous person tries his best to get the other person off their track. They’ll go the extra mile and put in a lot of effort to bring someone down.

This is sociopathic behavior. Someone who poses to be an enemy and a potential threat to someone’s progress, success, and happiness.

In such cases, it is crucial to keep a lot of distance from such people and involve someone in this scenario who is sincerely a well-wisher and that can help against the jealous person’s devious plans.

How To Deal With Jealous People https://www.onlinelifeguide.com/how-to- ... us-people/ <<KJ read this

No matter how much we try to avoid, we will encounter some form of jealous people at some point, and interacting with them can often be quite awkward and uncomfortable.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Im talking about KJs haters. They all are jealous cause she got popular very quickly.
Then when you go to their channels where they bash her, they all copy her.
Its hilarious

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

IHateCilantro wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:13 pm
Im talking about KJs haters. They all are jealous cause she got popular very quickly.
Its hilarious
coat tail riders. they glom onto anything they think can boost their monetizing videos right?

if youtube wouldn't pay, it'd cut out all that fat.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:03 pm
IHateCilantro wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:13 pm
Its hilarious
coat tail riders. they glom onto anything they think can boost their monetizing videos right?

if youtube wouldn't pay, it'd cut out all that fat.
Im gonna see if I can explain what I see is going on here...

I think Cancel Culture was borne from Paula Deen, Lena Dunham and Sarah Palin.
Paula got slapped on the wrist for her racism and returned to the public eye within months.
(Paulas CRINGE worthy POST cancellation Steve Harvey Family Feud epi is so racist)
Sarah didnt say anything bigoted BUT the RNC kept bringing her back over and over
even though she kept making bad decisions and lying over and over.
Lena admitted to sick sexual shit with her baby sister, and kept getting gigs.
People got sick and tired of this. And just started to cancel everyone.

All the people that Katie Joy reports on are popular people who are in my opinion,
scam artists. People who are awful ppl who shouldnt have shows/channels.
People selling crap they dont even use themselves.
People who teach nothing to their consumers.
Fundy Christians who harm kids.
People who need to be cancelled.

However, all these people have FANS. Fans who have the same mindsets as them.
So their fans get offended if someone exposes them. They take it personally.
They wanna be Tati or Jessa Duggar. They get offended by KJ trying to show
people that all these ppl are empty calories. So they lash out.
Everytime KJ does a Duggar video I see Duggar fans in the chat comments say,
"Why cant you leave them alone?"
WTF??? So lemme get this straight. YOU want to be hoodwinked and lied to?
You want to enable these shysters to continue their cult? After Josh I dont get how they
still have fans?

Fans generally do not care about those things, they are narcissistic in that they only care
about the way watching the show or YT channel makes them FEEL or the way the show or YT
channel bolsters their biases. Or they watch the shows or channels out of jealousy, they wanna
see all the freebies and swag and the giant house and salivate.

They also are jealous that KJ knows how to get INFO and tell a compelling story. They have FOMO.
THEY wanted to be the one with the TEA! BUT they only wanna have tea on ppl they dont like.

So KJs most rabid haters are all people who are insecure, jealous people who are pissed off that shes exposing
their faves.
I, myself am no big fan of Katie Joy. And I know there are many ppl who dislike Katie.
This post is not applicable to the pedestrian 'hater/disliker"
Im talking about the Redditors and the ppl who make YT vids to clap back to her.

So lets go back to Cancel Culture...
On online advice columns, there are so many ppl whose family members want them to "put up with"
appalling behavior from other family members. Mothers literally will tell their daughters to forgive and forget
the behavior of daughter #2 (something like the sib had sex with the other daughters first fiance) and the daughter is
refusing to invite the fiance fucker to her new wedding. But Mom is constantly calling and texting Daughter #1
to make peace and "invite her, she is your sister!"
If we all want a better happier world we need to stand together and not put up with any of these people.
From Tati, to The Duggars to the Fiance Fuckers. But these handwringers who want us to PUT UP with the crappy
behavior keep shushing the whistleblowers and hauling the cancelled ppl back out to make Georgia Cracker Salad (Paula Deen).

In the heart of all these YT channels are women who just wanna FEEL like Kim Kardashian just for once.
They dont care about integrity or values or standing up for what is right and exposing bad acts, they just
LOVE THE WAY THEIR FAVES MAKE THEM FEEL OR VALIDATE THEM.
This is why they support Tati and hate KJ.

They KNOW Tati is a shitty person, but they are too.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

sadly, cancel culture isn't at all a new concept, like everything else, it cycles through the timeline of life.... this time it just has a name and a more vigorous nature.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jesters Trix »

Happy_one wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:04 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:11 pm
Happy_one wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:34 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:07 am
who cares. clark has a legal document.
the westcrooks do not.
and The Westbrooks are working on their response to Clark's legal document.
they've gone about it in the most backwards way possible. their lawyers are loving life right now, because no matter what, they are getting bank.
you don't release a 188 page letter full of slander and libel and claim it is a court document without putting it into the court system. .i know you are a fan, but seriously, you can look into how the courts actually work.
here's screenshot from Sarah Jo Makeup of one of the DMs that she got from Clark Swanson
Who in the AF is Sarah Jo Makeup?? Literally, who is she and WHY would Clark Swanson randomly text her?
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Naerys
Learner
Learner

Post by Naerys »

What do you do when you hit rock bottom?

Keep digging! Let’s see just how poorly she can make herself look.

The way Katie reacts to criticism is outrageous for someone who spends so much time criticizing others.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Can I just say that I hope the judge throws the entire case out and tells them all to get therapy.
Im not fan of KJ BUT I dont want Tati to win anything. I hate shysters and liars.

If someone wants a great idea for a YT channel, PM me, you can have it for free.

WTF is happening? Is that Kylie and Kendall? Then theres a little robot.

When is Dr Todd Grande gonna do a psychoanalysis on this lot?

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Maybe this entire thing is like the Reddit Key Lime Pie or Lake City Quiet Pills things?
Maybe an interloper has come in and is taking it over and making an internet mystery out of it.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

^^ tom from myspace out here causing a ruckus

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:20 am
^^ tom from myspace out here causing a ruckus
hahahahahah!

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Too many people, too many pots. This is gonna be a massive lawsuit

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

I went over to the gossipbakery and they have a KJ thread.

I read the last post.

Katie? Im gonna give you some advice. Delete all your Social Media accts, settle the lawsuit and walk away.
I agree with your whistleblowing activities, BUT your anxiety and insecurity and jumpiness has caused you many missteps
and you need to walk away now.
You can come back later, on another video service, but now is the time to STAHP and walk away.

Return to “N-Z”