LearningFupasDoGrowBack - Part 43

Alexandra Rodriguez
Mischief

Re: LearningFupasDoGrowBack - Part 43

Post by Mischief »

I've gotten caught up to vlogmas day 10 and Alex is driving talking about going to Torrid and at the moment she is in between a size 2 and 3. She says she will prob get a size 2 in whatever she gets. I just do not believe she is a true 2 or even 3 LOL! I am sorry there is no way Alex fits into these and they fit the way they are intended to fit on her body unless it's oversized sweaters that fit her like crop. I really think she is at least a size 4.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I don't know if it's just me but I hate how she calls Max bubba just like Yar and Coco. Little Coco ..aww I hope he is doing good and having fun wherever he is.

Got this cute screenshot of Max
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

uh huh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Mischief wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:21 pm
I don't know if it's just me but I hate how she calls Max bubba just like Yar and Coco. Little Coco ..aww I hope he is doing good and having fun wherever he is.
I don’t understand calling all of them bubba either. I hope Coco is happy too.

I don’t see that she’s lost a lot of weight. I am not great at gauging that stuff when people are morbidly obese. Shouldn’t she
have lost more weight in the first month post op? I doubt she needs new pants already from Torrid already but maybe she’s
hoping for a new sponsor.

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

Mischief wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:40 pm
uh huh
I occasionally peek in on this chick because of another person I watch, Amberlynn Reid, tends to copy her in everything. And it's funny to see this one is also delusional.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Hahaha! She is super delusional

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

Mischief wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:42 am
I've gotten caught up to vlogmas day 10 and Alex is driving talking about going to Torrid and at the moment she is in between a size 2 and 3. She says she will prob get a size 2 in whatever she gets. I just do not believe she is a true 2 or even 3 LOL! I am sorry there is no way Alex fits into these and they fit the way they are intended to fit on her body unless it's oversized sweaters that fit her like crop. I really think she is at least a size 4.
If I were her, I’d wait until I lost a significant amount of weight from this surgery to go shopping again! I’d be discouraged as hell if there wasn’t much change.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Watching some more of her Vlogmas and I just am wondering why she bothers. Like she has no real content and it's basically her doing what normal people do on their day off but she makes it like taking a drive to shop is such hard work lol. Anyways.. here are a couple of screenshots

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I love the screenshots. They add so much to the thread. :toss:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

sofisticat wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:09 pm
Mischief wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:40 pm
uh huh
I occasionally peek in on this chick because of another person I watch, Amberlynn Reid, tends to copy her in everything. And it's funny to see this one is also delusional.
Did everyone just give up on talking about Amberlynn here? Her topic just died out. I see her mentioned on other people’s
topics. What happened? Does anyone know?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Thanks @Tar

Okay, so I am at this clip where she is blabbing about going to get her hair done (when she literally just went a couple weeks ago) lol anyways.. and she mentions the ADOPT A FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS thing she does each year. I never understand why she always acts annoyed when people ask about that. She always seems to brush it off like whatever and it's such a shame because that is actual content. She could of made a couple of videos going a little more in depth with it and talking about why it's important to her. I know she vlogged when she shopped for the presents and wrapped them but I mean she just never thinks even though it's the one thing her viewers are actually interested in she would rather make multiple vlogs doing nothing but walking around watching tv and looking oily

Here she is mentioning it looking all nasty on camera.. AND GORL STOP TOUCHING YOUR NOSE ON CAMERA SO MUCH!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I agree that was actual interesting content. She could have discussed how to adopt a family in detail. Many of her viewers may
not have participated in that before and she might have shown them why it’s so important in her area. I would much rather
watch her shopping for others who really need help that than watch her constantly buying stuff for herself. Doing things for
others is so much more fun for me at Christmas.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And where is Yar? They made enough money they could adopt more than one family or promote another charity or even instead of pushing crappy ads she could run a drive to donate money. She has access to so much with her follower count yet doesn't utilize it

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Okay I am on Vlogmas 12 now...

I can't really tell you what all has happen I feel like I am still like before I started. There really hasn't been any real content it's just Alex talking about her surgery, food, Yar, and random stuff no one cares about haha.

In this vlog she is prepping to have some friends over so she is setting up snacks. The amount of useless stuff she buys just to spend money is amazing. It's so weird because she was like it's just a small group of friends and yet she probably dropped a good bit of money on the set up. Oh well..

She also had her groceries delivered. Totally annoying how she always tries to act dumb when stuff is larger than what she expected when she buys online. Like I am pretty sure she doesn't look at the cost of things.

Yar hid in his office off camera and wore his headphones to ignore her.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And of course the mentioning of her upcoming Birthday

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

50 year old granny

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

50 year old granny is right, lol. (Thanks for posting these!)

She really cannot dress herself. Some of the outfits aren't bad but she has no idea how to style her body. You can be a big girl and still look cute.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

holy shit... she looks like a teacher i had in the 5th grade.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She really just doesn’t well. You can look nice at any size. Alex just looks old and tired most of the time.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I made it to Vlogmas 15 this morning. Alex and Yar took a day trip to the mall (she has gone to the mall numerous times...seriously people still go to them?) She had the nerve to make fun of Yar's legs at one point. I got in a screenshot. Girl, have you looked in the mirror and seen your legs?

Return to “Learningtobefearless”