LearningFupasDoGrowBack - Part 43

Alexandra Rodriguez
Mischief

Re: LearningFupasDoGrowBack - Part 43

Post by Mischief »

sofisticat wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:50 pm
50 year old granny is right, lol. (Thanks for posting these!)

She really cannot dress herself. Some of the outfits aren't bad but she has no idea how to style her body. You can be a big girl and still look cute.
You're welcome :tu: glad to share some images
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Mischief wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:56 am
I made it to Vlogmas 15 this morning. Alex and Yar took a day trip to the mall (she has gone to the mall numerous times...seriously people still go to them?) She had the nerve to make fun of Yar's legs at one point. I got in a screenshot. Girl, have you looked in the mirror and seen your legs?
I know. Has she seriously not looked at her own legs? I thought about that when I looked at your screenshots this morning.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

In today's vlog it's just her messing with make up and talking about boring stuff. She mentions Yar is taking her on a little Birthday trip so I think she said to New York... I just think that is so weird because that was a tradition she did with Alan that he started for her. Now she has Yar taking her each year to New York. Just seems like one would want to do something different than their previous partner set up. But we all KNOW BIG AL is probably paying for it all and Yar is just her driver.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Return to “Learningtobefearless”