chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 6

Post by chattychatterbox »

Sn00p wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:11 am
Has Nadiya_ixx got divorced? She posted a picture of her sons drawing and it was of him, his brother and his Mom. The father wasn’t drawn.
It does seem that way, she used to post things about her husband all the time and hasn’t done that for months. strange the kid wouldn’t have drawn his dad in the picture

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

zxo wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:01 pm
missvickies wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:56 pm
zxo wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:19 pm
Does anyone have any info on marina and safina aslam from Canada?
I don't know much about them. Just know safina's bestie
aka Aisha
Which Aisha is it? The one who does photography?
yes! Both safina and aisha started a photography page not sure if it is still active . She got divorced.

Viewerfriendly
Learner
Learner

Post by Viewerfriendly »

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ALL HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS

Teaqueen2020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teaqueen2020 »

Thanks for taking the time to word it right. No one (especially a complete stranger) should be the ones setting an example for your kids. Your kids, your responsibility. We weren’t attacking her kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zxo
Debater
Debater

Post by zxo »

missvickies wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:58 am
zxo wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:01 pm
missvickies wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:56 pm
zxo wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:19 pm
Does anyone have any info on marina and safina aslam from Canada?
I don't know much about them. Just know safina's bestie
aka Aisha
Which Aisha is it? The one who does photography?
yes! Both safina and aisha started a photography page not sure if it is still active . She got divorced.
What’s the tea on Aisha?? What happened with her

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Faeza shazad Ali of Soniaxfyza is coming undone she went on a crazy racist rant against British people. It’s on YouTubeImage more drama on the consult_clinics account after she did filler 10 days after her 2nd nose job and told 18 year olds to do Botox.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

onlyroses wrote:Image
Faeza shazad Ali of Soniaxfyza is coming undone she went on a crazy racist rant against British people. It’s on YouTubeImage more drama on the consult_clinics account after she did filler 10 days after her 2nd nose job and told 18 year olds to do Botox.

It was about white people & she mentions colonisation she went off on one... she must have a lot of white haters because it was aimed at them

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:

It was about white people & she mentions colonisation she went off on one... she must have a lot of white haters because it was aimed at them

It’s aimed at the people who know she’s from alum rock Birmingham mostly her former classmates. Faeza can’t bring herself to even utter the word Pakistani because her self hate runs too deep so she decided to assume the owner of the consult clinic is a British white racist.

Naeemaadam_1
Debater
Debater

Post by Naeemaadam_1 »

The fact Irsa has liked these pictures and the quotes themselves are so obvious!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS :respekt: :hugs:

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

onlyroses wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:45 am
Zeldafromda9 wrote:

It’s aimed at the people who know she’s from alum rock Birmingham mostly her former classmates. Faeza can’t bring herself to even utter the word Pakistani because her self hate runs too deep so she decided to assume the owner of the consult clinic is a British white racist.

I don’t understand her. I swear I watched a video of her a few weeks ago and she had a really bog standard U.K. accent. Suddenly she has this fake “Middle Eastern” accent (sorry couldn’t think of how else to describe it)

DIDNT know if you got a nose job in the UAE, they Chuck in a free accent change too. BIZARre

Teaqueen2020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teaqueen2020 »

Pcd258 wrote:
onlyroses wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:45 am
Zeldafromda9 wrote:

I don’t understand her. I swear I watched a video of her a few weeks ago and she had a really bog standard U.K. accent. Suddenly she has this fake “Middle Eastern” accent (sorry couldn’t think of how else to describe it)

DIDNT know if you got a nose job in the UAE, they Chuck in a free accent change too. BIZARre
Their accent changes every other. Anything to try and pretend they’re not British. They posted about how their mum researched which plastic surgeon to use. Do they even speak to their mum, they name drop her every now and again to make out they have a relationship, but it seems really fake

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

There are several threads about these two loads all over Guru Gossiple, Tat Life, Lipstick Alley.

Sonia fyza are the biggest begs who sell a fake lifestyle and act like they don't know who Kim and Kylie are. It's sad that our youngsters look up to these two idiots

Naeemaadam_1
Debater
Debater

Post by Naeemaadam_1 »

Rukjii wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:43 am
Does anyone know how I can delete my comments, will moderators remove my comments?

Also to the victim (I'm not mentioning her name again) please delete all the pics on your fan page so they can't be seen on this website. That should solve the big problem. If comments can't be deleted here then don't worry, they will be hidden soon ....there's new stories people find every day to gossip about....

Everyone on here talk about something else now. ..talk about people who don't care about their izzat and not someone who is a victim of grooming.
How exactly have you come to the conclusion she is a victim of grooming? Some of you are really loving under a rock.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Mirpuri_munj wrote:I am really concerned for browngirlproblems1. This is probably the worst thing anyone would want their family or friends finding out on the internet.

I think all the comments should be deleted. It's nobody's business and also the German girl is a disgusting rat. Just for some attention, she has put another girl's life in danger. How abhorrent and vile.
Unfortunately you can’t delete comments on here or unlike

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Naeemaadam_1 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:18 pm
Rukjii wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:43 am
Does anyone know how I can delete my comments, will moderators remove my comments?

Also to the victim (I'm not mentioning her name again) please delete all the pics on your fan page so they can't be seen on this website. That should solve the big problem. If comments can't be deleted here then don't worry, they will be hidden soon ....there's new stories people find every day to gossip about....

Everyone on here talk about something else now. ..talk about people who don't care about their izzat and not someone who is a victim of grooming.
How exactly have you come to the conclusion she is a victim of grooming? Some of you are really loving under a rock.
I was wondering the same but did not want to engage in any discussion with this user as she does not sound sane and mentally right. Naemadam the conclusion is based from an ignorant and close-minded mind who can’t fathom that any Pakistani girl would freely of her own will and heart want to fly out to a country in Europe to be in a relationship with a white woman. Some people will sadly never understand that love (and friendships for that matter) doesn’t see color, age, religion and gender. Their close-minded mentality prevents them from being understanding and accepting. :roll:

They automatically assume that someone was a victim who was lured in, trapped and raped because in their ignorant world there is no such a thing as a consensual loving relationship between two grown up adult women.

Naeemaadam_1
Debater
Debater

Post by Naeemaadam_1 »

missyji wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:58 am
Naeemaadam_1 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:18 pm
I was wondering the same but did not want to engage in any discussion with this user as she does not sound sane and mentally right. Naemadam the conclusion is based from an ignorant and close-minded mind who can’t fathom that any Pakistani girl would freely of her own will and heart want to fly out to a country in Europe to be in a relationship with a white woman. Some people will sadly never understand that love (and friendships for that matter) doesn’t see color, age, religion and gender. Their close-minded mentality prevents them from being understanding and accepting.

They automatically assume that someone was a victim who was lured in, trapped and raped because in their ignorant world there is no such a thing as a consensual loving relationship between two grown up adult women.
I’m glad you understand! Some people have never left their house and it clearly shows in the ignorant views they hold. We all know it is wrong but she is not causing any harm to any one of us, and for the ones that a crying about her being the role model to their kids, how about YOU become a role model for your child and stop relying on strangers on the internet. We live in a free country and a free society, everyone is free to love/befriend who they like and they do not owe an explanation to anyone either, if your are so butthurt just stop following her and move on with your boring lives.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Have you guys seen iqra saleem a sc about awiii???

ayyy786
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by ayyy786 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:14 am
Have you guys seen iqra saleem a sc about awiii???

She’s deleted it now😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”