Raw Busted Krusty the Pregnant Penguin - Part 7

Post by auntiflo13 »

Thank you to DoneStanning for the brilliant thread name! :love2: :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: Raw Busted Krusty the Pregnant Penguin - Part 7

Post by auntiflo13 »

The stuff that she's bought! OMG! How the hell did I cope 20 years ago without all that stuff? It's a waste of money! FOUR night lights? I had a bedside lamp with a low wattage bulb in it so I could see to feed. I'm shocked that there is a plastic gadget that you insert into baby's bum to relieve wind! I never had an issue with baby boogers either...a little cotton bud just to wipe any boogers away was all that was needed. All those clothes that she's bought in pale, neutral colours (in small sizes too!)- she'll be changing him five times a day. Babies drool and if they're wearing pale colours, they look like they have a permanent damp patch under their chin.......Anything with velcro was a 'no no' in our home as our newborns didn't like the sound of velcro being ripped apart. The only thing that I think is a necessity is the pulse oximeter.....

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

The Snoo is overpriced and most babies won't even like it. The fact that she BOUGHT it instead of renting it is ridiculous.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

im so tired of her popping up on my youtube page when i haven't even clicked on her video since she got pregnant n started this crazy baby talk

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Isn't that Dockatot really not a wise choice? SIDS risk, no? I think people talked about that in the comments there.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

hscheer07
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by hscheer07 »

I haven’t watched her videos in quite a while but I’m currently watching her baby haul and holy fucking shit why is she so obnoxious? She spent more than 15 minutes showing us CLOTHES for the baby. I really hate the neutral tones for babies. I mean come on, your child needs color and stimulation in their life. Thankfully her friends and dad got the baby some clothes with some color. Her whole demeanor seemed faked and forced. I know she’s super excited to have her miracle child but she’s acting so immature about the whole thing. Idk, just my opinion.

Also, the dock a tot is not for sleep — it’s just a lounging device. Kristi might be obnoxious but I’m sure she’s smart enough to practice safe sleep habits.

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

hscheer07 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:55 am
I haven’t watched her videos in quite a while but I’m currently watching her baby haul and holy fucking shit why is she so obnoxious? She spent more than 15 minutes showing us CLOTHES for the baby. I really hate the neutral tones for babies. I mean come on, your child needs color and stimulation in their life. Thankfully her friends and dad got the baby some clothes with some color. Her whole demeanor seemed faked and forced. I know she’s super excited to have her miracle child but she’s acting so immature about the whole thing. Idk, just my opinion.

Also, the dock a tot is not for sleep — it’s just a lounging device. Kristi might be obnoxious but I’m sure she’s smart enough to practice safe sleep habits.
She’s honestly so loud and over the top... she overstated everything too. She’s one of those people that always has to one up... like how she loves her husband more than anyone else loves theirs and she more pregnant than anyone else has ever been. I get the impression that if I told her my cat was black, she’d have to tell me hers was blacker. Basically, she talks out her can...

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

I’m just gonna leave this here...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Done Stanning wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:49 pm
I’m just gonna leave this here...
:? :rofl:

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

i thought she was going to be a 'cool mom', but her behaviour shows she is going to be one of those annoying moms who will control every aspect of their child's life and post regular updates about poop consistency and sleep patterns.

Tuliptootoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Tuliptootoo »

Ugh I'm so over her. I'm from the US but have been living in Jordan this past year while we wait for my husband's immigration stuff to finish up to move to the US. Two of his sister's just had babies and it's amazing how much shit they don't use here. We really fucking waste money in the US. All their kids turned out just fine without all the useless shit Krusti bought. It's completely made me re think about the stuff ill actually buy when I do have a child. She's wasted so much money it was hard even watching the video.

Edited a word

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Tuliptootoo wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:20 am
Ugh I'm so over her. I'm from the US but have been living in Jordan this past year while we wait for my husband's immigration stuff to finish up to move to the US. Two of his sister's just had babies and it's amazing how much shit they don't use here. We really fucking waste money in the US. All their kids turned out just fine without all the useless shit Krusti bought. It's completely made me re think about the stuff ill actually buy when I do have a child. She's wasted so much money it was hard even watching the video.

Edited a word

I was horrified that Kristi had a WOODEN baby rattle! That looks like it could give a baby a serious injury. Desi Perkins also has lots of heavy wooden baby toys....From experience, soft cloth rattles in bright colours are brilliant and safer!

d12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by d12 »

I subbed to her channel and followed her on Twitter a long time ago, I thought she was super cool and down to earth. But not she is so obnoxious and obsessed with her child. That’s all she posts about. I understand that this is a Miracle for her and her husband but she is doing way too much and has now became so boring 😒

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

I hope she has a positive birth experience. But the reality is that she is overweight and has gestational diabetes which increase her likelihood for having a cesarean. She is also at greater risk for developing preeclampsia. There's nothing wrong with having a c-section. I just think she's setting herself up to be disappointed. I doubt she will be able to give birth in a birthing center or be able to handle it without medication (not a criticism. I had an epidural). I just think this pregnancy is showing her lack of self-awareness. She has gained more than she admits. She was already complaining about things when she was 30 weeks that I didn't experience until the last week of my pregnancy. If she keeps gaining the way she has been she will be miserable for the last month.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

25lbs my azzz on her gains ~ also following as she has become such an obnoxious prego lady

u_want_a_pizza_this
Talker
Talker

Post by u_want_a_pizza_this »

thehippiechick wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:10 am
Isn't that Dockatot really not a wise choice? SIDS risk, no? I think people talked about that in the comments there.
I think most people use it to stick their baby in while working, chilling, doing chores, just somewhere to lay your baby during the day near you. It shouldn't be for sleep. She said something on her IG stories about how it's def not for the crib.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

My sister got the boppy lounger for her baby and she was always laying it in it until now after 3 months she outgrew it. The dockatot is the same concept, just way more expensive and the baby will outgrow both in 3 months.

u_want_a_pizza_this
Talker
Talker

Post by u_want_a_pizza_this »

The quantity of clothes she bought seemed obscene to me. Especially so many newborn things -- every mom I know, unless they had a really small baby, was like "LOL yeah no they grow out of that shit in five seconds". My friend just had a TEN POUND baby -- she did not need newborn stuff! Kristi, you have GD, that baby is more likely to be a chonk. Also wtf leave some of this stuff up to a baby shower.

She said didn't want her feed to be the baby show, but she's consistently posted 45+ minute videos hauling baby shit. I don't even have interest in pregnancy or babies, but at least a lot of Desi's baby content was actually interesting. I don't want to hear about sucking snot out of babies.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

Seems weird how she had a random burst of 12,000 followers one day last week on instagram when her normal is gaining about 100 a day...ironically the next day almost all of them unfollowed. Buying followers?

JennaJem
Learner
Learner

Post by JennaJem »

PrePackingPrep wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:49 am
I hope she has a positive birth experience. But the reality is that she is overweight and has gestational diabetes which increase her likelihood for having a cesarean. She is also at greater risk for developing preeclampsia. There's nothing wrong with having a c-section. I just think she's setting herself up to be disappointed. I doubt she will be able to give birth in a birthing center or be able to handle it without medication (not a criticism. I had an epidural). I just think this pregnancy is showing her lack of self-awareness. She has gained more than she admits. She was already complaining about things when she was 30 weeks that I didn't experience until the last week of my pregnancy. If she keeps gaining the way she has been she will be miserable for the last month.
She's also got placenta previa, which she suddenly stopped talking about when shit got a bit too real. Suspect this is why she's going to a birthing suite.

Jade Madden recently had her son, and she almost died from the same condition. The story sounds truly harrowing.

I hope for everyone involved every thing goes absolutely perfectly, but shit that's scary.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”