Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Raw Busted Krusty the Pregnant Penguin - Part 7

Post by Oldsmokey »

snarkybebe_43 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:01 pm
ColdBlooded1501 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:18 pm
She deleted the twitter app from her phone because "is bad for her mental health"; this woman is so full of shit, what she really wanted to say was: "people are starting to call me out about using my stans as emotional dumps and tweeting insensitive things as well as being a condescending ass so i deleted it because i'm a fragile princess and can't stand anything other than ass kissing and praise from strangers".
but where will she go for her (many) invasive medical questions if she can't go to Twitter MD to validate her every thought????
Don't worry, she hasn't deleted Instagram :roll:

Roi2387
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Roi2387 »

I don't know if anyone has seen her story about him being 4 months old. He was born 1st December and she is already saying he is 4 months old..someone messaged her saying he isn't 4 months till the 1st April and shes like no that's incorrect my app is saying that he is 16 weeks meaning he is 4 months...umm there isn't 4 weeks in a month it's more 4 and half 5 weeks. I don't know i thought it was just common knowledge..if your baby is born on the 1st then they are a month older on the 1st of every month not every 4 weeks. So does that mean he will be one year old in October? :rofl:

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

She has no idea about anything lol. Month wise he's 3 months old, almost 4 months. With weeks yeah he may be 16 weeks, but it doesn't always correlate to 4 months since some months have 5 weeks. You would think she would understand that from pregnancy itself.

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

That's what you get when you don't listen to or take in what others have to say, she only wants to hear things that back up her own opinions. Who would be friends with someone like that. Then obviously when the bf doesn't agree she goes onto twitter to get the back up she wants. How tiresome.

u_want_a_pizza_this
Talker
Talker

Post by u_want_a_pizza_this »

heatherrrrz wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:03 am
She has no idea about anything lol. Month wise he's 3 months old, almost 4 months. With weeks yeah he may be 16 weeks, but it doesn't always correlate to 4 months since some months have 5 weeks. You would think she would understand that from pregnancy itself.
She says "I don't personally count it that way" oh OKAY Kristi and I don't personally think it's March 25th instead of July 7th but here we are, stuck in reality

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

Just when I thought I couldn’t credit her with any less intelligence, it turns out from the above that she’s one of THOSE mothers who doesn’t understand how to count her own child’s age 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s so dumb it’s not even funny... will it dawn on her when he gets close to a year old?! Fuck me, it’s painful.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

I'm so glad my sister isn't going by weeks. Her daughter will be 9 months at the beginning of next week and she only goes by months which makes it so much easier

u_want_a_pizza_this
Talker
Talker

Post by u_want_a_pizza_this »

heatherrrrz wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:07 am
I'm so glad my sister isn't going by weeks. Her daughter will be 9 months at the beginning of next week and she only goes by months which makes it so much easier
I understand people generally track weeks for babies since there is so much growth happening in a short time, but either stick to months or weeks...don't call any period of 4 weeks "one month".

I feel like she's just trying to do one more thing that signifies her as A MOTHER and other NON-MOTHERS couldn't possibly relate to her baby app telling her that four weeks is one month, surely all of the other MOMS out here understand, right?

God she's become such a gatekeeping dickhead.

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:07 am
With the criticism on that 16 weeks = 4 months old post (which I just LOL), who wants to bet she’ll delete her IG app too? Then we’ll see Zack share that she has done it and he can post the princess and the negative comments picture again to imply she can’t handle one negative comment.
Honestly? She could delete her entire internet presence and I’d be glad. Let’s face it, it’s been actual years at this point since she did anything creative... for a long time before the pregnancy she did nothing but negative chatty GRWMs of the same brown eye look. For too long now her content has been the easiest (read: laziest) option and she’s far too lazy to deserve the income she has. She needs to rejoin the real world and then she’d realise her whining is empty and baseless.

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

Post by InternetExplwhorer »

Oldsmokey wrote:
InternetExplwhorer wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:45 pm
Not to wk, but if my child wasn't breathing for more or less 3 minutes, I'd be pretty traumatized Image everybody's birth story is different. That's the one thing I will probably never judge another mom on, because I didn't experience it. I labored for 40hrs and ended with a c section, my baby was perfectly healthy. But to me, it was definitely traumatic. My nephew wasn't breathing when my sil had him, it was traumatic for her. I know kristi over exaggerates everything, but as a mom, her baby not breathing would've been my worst nightmare.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
As I've stated previously in the thread, I agree baby not breathing for that long would be traumatic. That's why I said I wasn't trying to gatekeep trauma, because I'm sure that was traumatic for her. But she labored for 40+ hours with meconium in the babies fluid FROM THE START. She knew there was a risk/ danger and she still prioritized her woowoo natural birth over the safety of her baby.

And watching her over an hour long birth story, that she literally titled *traumatic,* the actual very traumatic part was just a blip in it. She spent more time talking about Pitocin contractions and showing a video of her sobbing driving to the hospital than she did about her son not breathing. So for her to not to want people to post comparisons, it feels very much like she again doesn't want to hear that yeah, there are people who suffered and were traumatized in the same way and much worse than she was.

She can't win the sympathy Olympics when there are other people competing, and that is my issue.
Gotcha. I didn't really watch her video, only snippets and whatever y'all posted here!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Oldsmokey
Learner
Learner

Post by Oldsmokey »

heatherrrrz wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:07 am
I went by weeks until the point I was having to do math to figure out the number of weeks, then I switched to months lol

Roi2387
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Roi2387 »

I feel you only really only need to go by weeks till they are 12 weeks(3 months) at that point they are out of the newborn stage and can just go by months so much easier. No one really says their baby is 16 weeks etc you just say 4 months lol.

SanSofVei
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SanSofVei »

I feel like Kristi is one of those people who will use months for way too long. Like 'my baby is now 72 months oldddd!' Bitch, he's 6 🤦🏻‍♀️ And yes, these people do exist 😂

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Krusty does know how birthdays work doesn't she? She reckoning a year having 13 months.......we could name the extra month in her honour..... 'Krustember' ! :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

SanSofVei wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:35 pm
I feel like Kristi is one of those people who will use months for way too long. Like 'my baby is now 72 months oldddd!' Bitch, he's 6 🤦🏻‍♀️ And yes, these people do exist 😂
oh god, i had someone do that to me.... i had to do brain math on the spot before i realized the kid is like 4 fucking years old. she also still breastfeeds him, which i get it, maybe it is great for development, maybe it isn't, each child/human is different. it's not something i'd personally do.

and Aunti Flo coming in hot with the zingers <3
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

bellatrixlestrange
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bellatrixlestrange »

DAE notice that as of late, Kristi is trying to only post happy stories on her instagram? It seems like the criticism got through. Hope it sticks!

Lalo1212
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lalo1212 »

heatherrrrz wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:03 am
Hahaha! Can she really not calculate months-old?!! If your baby is born Dec 1 then on January 1 it’s 1 month old... same with all the other 1st of the month. Oh my god.

I’m a childless lady in this age of the internet & let me tell you, I can’t tell the f*cking difference between months. I get the importance of it (a lot happens in the first year) but like, gimme a cute picture every once in a while. Why not just post when the kid hits a new clothing size or learns a new, substantial trick?
New moms always are sooooooo particular with the monthly count. “Brayden is 3 month and 6 days old today! He has 27 hairs, three more than last week & just enough for a faux hawk! He loves laying on the floor & spits up 3 times after his bottle!” Like, it’s still the same angry walnut looking baby that you posted 15 pictures of yesterday!
I love when baby 2 or 3 rolls around & the mommies on social media are like “okay, one month is down” then it’s just pictures gatherings, holidays & the actual birthday — A NORMAL AMOUNT.

Lalo1212
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lalo1212 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:27 am
SanSofVei wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:35 pm
oh god, i had someone do that to me.... i had to do brain math on the spot before i realized the kid is like 4 fucking years old. she also still breastfeeds him, which i get it, maybe it is great for development, maybe it isn't, each child/human is different. it's not something i'd personally do.

and Aunti Flo coming in hot with the zingers <3
I once heard the rule “if you’re old enough to ask to be breastfed — like in a full sentence — you’re too old to breastfeed”

SanSofVei
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SanSofVei »

New video on their joint youtube, haven't watched it yet. Also, Kristi said she doesn't have Twitter anymore, yet she has been liking tweets anyway. Make it make sense 😂

snarkybebe_43
Learner
Learner

Post by snarkybebe_43 »

SanSofVei wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:51 pm
New video on their joint youtube, haven't watched it yet. Also, Kristi said she doesn't have Twitter anymore, yet she has been liking tweets anyway. Make it make sense 😂
In my opinion, kristi is low key being spiteful and punishing her subscribers for being negative in response to her last obnoxious tweet. Like “oh you’re not going to fawn over everything I say?? I won’t share SHIT anymore” it’s a cycle with her. She overshadows, inevitably comes across as selfish and unthinking, and then says she isn’t going to share as much anymore “for her mental health.” She did the same thing her entire pregnancy, after the video where she was whining about wanting a home birth and wasnt going to get one (because of covid) people were like hey wtf, that could be dangerous for you and for the staff that has to come into your house so maybe be a little more understanding. Instead she was like “ugh mom shaming starts early won’t be telling you future pregnancy updates” just like we’re seeing here.

If I had to guess her ‘break’ won’t last much longer. She can’t deal with not having her ego stroked or having a direct line to TwitterMD.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”