Jaclyn Hill: Amazon’s secret employee of the month - Part 102

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill: Amazon’s secret employee of the month - Part 102

Post by CuriousCat3 »

Alsoooo.... I'm confused at her reasoning of 'we already have the cute boxes with question marks so we have to launch them'. Like what? Also also, the boxes (in my opinion) aren't creative at all. I feel like the font of the question marks looks.... Weird and like it was thrown together quickly. Idk, maybe it really was her idea-- a Valentine's day mystery box-- after successful launches. But maybe it's also items that are about to go bad (or have been sitting around for a while) that they wanna get rid of. Also red could be from holiday as well. A gold gloss? That screams holiday to me as opposed to Valentine's day.

Idk I can't believe anything from her.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

it's old product kids....been sitting on the shelf the entirety of 2020.

linda must think jaclyin fans are so stupid they will fall for this.

i pity the fools.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

found this.... what are we thinking????
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

propanelover
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by propanelover »

Her and Jackie don't follow each other on Instagram anymore! I wonder what happened there?

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

People on Reddit are like "she is within her rights to apply for PPP." She may be, but that doesn't mean she's not a piece of shit for doing it. My work got PPP, and there's all kinds of rules to it. I doubt Jaclyn's dense brain understands all of it. It'd be a real shame if this blew up the same day as her big comeback...

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Funny thing is her company isn’t even worth $150k. :rofl:
Same shit, different day

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

I think the most disgusting part about her receiving that loan is that it's through Jaclyn Hill LLC and not even her fucking cosmetics company. How someone can get a loan for a YOUTUBE CHANNEL is beyond me. I'm pretty sure she's the one who chose to barely film and do her job, not the pandemic.

She was on IG stories last week saying how great it was to take a year off of her cosmetics. Well, at least we know why now. She was comfy getting loans from the government that she didn't fucking need. She renovated her office with that money, I guarantee it.

This is why her launches always go to shit. Karma really has it out for her. And if these products she's selling to people are shit, she can kiss her career goodbye. I know we've said that a lot on here but the stans she has left are barely hangin on as is.

She is a SCAMMER, just like Daddy Eilers. Disgusting family all around.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Also wanted to add that if you google Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics, there's a section that says "PEOPLE ALSO ASK.." and the first question is, "what happened to Jaclyn's face?"

I'm dead.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I just checked and she was approved for $160,600 on May 1, 2020. There is a post on May 2 here on GG about her going on and on about redecorating her house. That is where the money went!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

Yeah I've seen a LOT of comments from people saying things like "I like Jaclyn, but I'm confused. I'm not buying anything without swatches."

And the PPP money for her LLC is beyond disgusting. Of course she wouldn't apply under her cosmetics company- that would mean she would actually have to give the money to other people. She is human garbage.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oh that really grinds my gears. i remember that comment from may, and was annoyed that she could apply and get it.

my family has a business, been around almost 90 years. couldn't qualify for the ppp loans

but this bitch could.. i really really really hope the tidal wave comes and takes her, that tacky house, "office" and her entire family just washes them out.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Probably explains the office renos LOL.

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

OMG. It's a badge of honor. I don't know if it was the tweet about PPP or reminding her followers that she attacked a customer over her expired lipsticks. Either one she didn't like it. LMAO.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:I just checked and she was approved for $160,600 on May 1, 2020. There is a post on May 2 here on GG about her going on and on about redecorating her house. That is where the money went!!
Well at least now when she goes on and on about having been on government assistance it won’t be a lie.

*no shame in government assistance for those who actually need it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Sold out of the two larger bundles. That means she only had about 3 of each! :rofl:
Same shit, different day

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

Lololz how can people believe anything from her?? Her bigger sets sell out within 1 minute???? Didn't this happen during her highlighter launch and then later on they somehow came back in stock later that day???

Also, sorry for the darkness, haha, but I saw this tweet towards the end of January. I actually do wonder what happened between her and Jackie. (Ugh idk how to post a picture but it was on January 26th and she responded to someone asking about Jackie: "I'm not sure, we haven't spoken in months. I hope she's happy wherever she is.")

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

The comment section.....these peons are still wanting to buy her shite??

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Everything sold out before the launch time lmao. Her stans are PISSED on Twitter right now.

How is that even possible? This is so shady and strange.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

I don't understand why people were even excited in the first place? Tired, old, red liquid lipsticks.... first of all, everyone is wearing a mask (for the most part) so who the hell is wearing a red lip?! Second of all, IMO, liquid lipsticks are way over and they were in 2020 also. They were over in 2019. More highlighters? *sigh*

Between that and product that is likely nearing old age she had to sell em cheap to get them out of storage and try to make her money back. Her profit margin is still huge even at that price point.

Personally, I can't wait until these start arriving in people's hands. Jaclyn can't have a drama-free launch.

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:06 am
Sold out of the two larger bundles. That means she only had about 3 of each! :rofl:
Came here specifically to say did she only have 5? Seems I was being generous lolololololol

Return to “Jaclynhill1”