Jaclyn Hill: Amazon’s secret employee of the month - Part 102

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill: Amazon’s secret employee of the month - Part 102

Post by OldHag13 »

You truly have to be an idiot to continue supporting this woman. I saw a comment somewhere by a girl who said she'll have to decide between buying this and paying her electric bill. I really hope she was kidding but her followers are just that dumb at this point.

What kind of boss bitch CEO thinks "surprise" products are the way to go after all of the previous problems? One that is afraid to show them ahead of time. Shady shady.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I think Jeffree started doing mystery boxes after he'd successfully released four or five palettes; merchandise; hundred's of liquid lipsticks; highlighters; bullet lipsticks etc etc.....it was his way of moving old stock. We have only had a mediocre highlighting palette and furry lipsticks.....unless, Morphe are the ones behind the mystery boxes and will be sticking her old palettes in them!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Her “sneak peek”. :roll: :roll: :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

I am absolutely speechless that her valentine's day collection is going to be mystery boxes...REALLY?????????

After the debacle that was her lipstick launch, did she honestly believe that her followers were so stupid that they would trust her on blind faith this time that the products are going to be GOOD?

At this point, it should've been blatantly obvious that 100% transparency is the way to go in order to regain the trust of your audience and clientele.

The "marketing" genius who came up with this should be fired.

Or if this is their strategy of moving old stock, then that's even shadier. Ugh.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Honestly, I already know it's going to be a shit show when people start getting these boxes. If she's pushing old product it's going to be called out immediately and I really think it will be the final nail in the coffin for this bitch.

captaincaliena
Talker
Talker

Post by captaincaliena »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:26 am
What the actual fuck? Does she honestly think people want to buy something they haven't seen? It's makeup, people are going to want to see the shades of whatever the product is to know if it will work for them/if it's something they actually want. People in the comments are not having it, there are tons of comments saying "show the products."

Anyone who buys this and is disappointed will return it. This is genuinely one of the dumbest things she has ever done, especially after her previous launch failures.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

captaincaliena wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:34 am
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:26 am
Anyone who buys this and is disappointed will return it. This is genuinely one of the dumbest things she has ever done, especially after her previous launch failures.
Bold of you to assume that she'll allow returns. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

I like the idea of mystery boxes I think they’re fun but from an ESTABLISHED, TRUSTWORTHY brand. This is probably the dumbest thing she could’ve done given the reputation of her brand but what else should we expect from her at this point besides dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

mystery boxes of old product from 2019. how exciting!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

Why do I get the feeling that the option with the most products (and most expensive) will be full of minis?? Also.... Mystery boxes????????? IT'S SOOOOOO FUCKING DUMB....!!!???? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Who in their right mind would BLINDLY purchase from her cosmetic line after everything???? So insane.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OMG I am about to lose my mind! She’s talking about how this little surprise box bullshit was planned and all these launches were to come before a but with Covid the products weren’t launched but she has this packaging ready so just imagine a bunch of bomb products came out before this mystery box because that was the original plan. WHAT?? Why not release the bomb products and scratch this stupid idea since you should have them already also? Oh yeah...BECAUSE THERE AREN’T ANY!!!!
Same shit, different day

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

So... she just showed the packaging of the products that will be in the mystery boxes (sorry, too lazy to post screenshots). She has 3 liquid lipsticks (one bright red, one orange red, and one deep mauve red), 1 gold glitter lip gloss, 4 glitter toppers (no shades shown), and 2 highlights (no shades shown either) that is apparently in the same formula as her other accent highlights that were made in Italy.

The packaging looks new at least. Not like some recycled old packaging. Although she really needs to commit to a consist brand name. Is it Jaclyn Cosmetics? Or Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics? Her website URL is Jaclyn Cosmetics while her IG handle is @jaclynhillcosmetics, AND the hashtag they use for promos is #jaclyn.

The reasoning she gave for a mystery box launch for Valentine's Day sounds fishy to me, but I guess we'll see.

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

The fact that it hasn't even launched yet and she's having to explain what the fuck is going on is so predictable. Face it, Jaclyn. You aren't a boss bitch CEO. You're a joke.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

Also, when she said retail of the full collection would be $217... I was like wait what? The packaging of the highlighter seems like a benefit boxed powder, which doesn't seem to be that expensive. I guess I see how the glitter topper thing (???) package could be somewhat expensive..? Anyway, I agree with the person above: if you had soooo many badass launches, why not just launch those first before this? Or did she trash all the products that was supposed to launch in 2020 and decided to just pick up in 2021? I'm confused

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The packaging may look new but two of the three look cheap as fuck! Only the lose glitter whatever packaging looks decent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

StockyBarbie_Doll
Learner
Learner

Post by StockyBarbie_Doll »

So where are all the items she was supposedly going to launch before the mystery boxes? She fuckin lies so much I swear. This feels very contrived in the fact that she read comments and saw people’s confusion and this was the best lie she could come up with

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

^^^This. Why not bump the schedule out? It was easier to scrap all of 2020 and start with this than it was to delay the whole production schedule? I think she also briefly said something like she thought people would have seen "these" products already, and this was a cute way to bundle them. So I wonder if she actually did produce these products for release in 2020 and now they've been sitting around for a year.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Did anyone catch that she said the launch is Pacific Standard time? Morphe/California time. Why would she not announce it in her own time zone? We see you, Jackho!

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Sorry for the dp and this is OT but does anyone here know ItsKatelynBro outside of this board? I miss her posts and when I checked, she’s no longer a member. She had mentioned once that she had some form of cancer. I’m hoping that wherever she is, she’s OK.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”