zizix
Learner
Learner

Re: Leah Halton (aussie youtuber)

Post by zizix »

Charlotte973 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:35 pm
Let's see how long this LA dream goes on hehe
Exactly, James Charles has lost so much respect, I'm surprised she even chose to hang out with him in the first place!
Omg I thought you either meant that or her and adrian!! But yeah honestly I have no idea, it could go either way, she might wanna permanently move there to be with her new friends or end up going back and fourth between australia and america to keep it up because if she goes back to australia after a big holiday there she will be forgotten about, its not like those friendships will be legit, they're based off of clout and internet fame, they're replaceable friendships and people over there still dont care much for her even though she's been hanging with james and on his tiktok lmao - which I agree, no idea why she's decided to hang with james out of everyone lmaooooo bad move

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

zizix wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:29 am
Charlotte973 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:35 pm
Let's see how long this LA dream goes on hehe
Exactly, James Charles has lost so much respect, I'm surprised she even chose to hang out with him in the first place!
Omg I thought you either meant that or her and adrian!! But yeah honestly I have no idea, it could go either way, she might wanna permanently move there to be with her new friends or end up going back and fourth between australia and america to keep it up because if she goes back to australia after a big holiday there she will be forgotten about, its not like those friendships will be legit, they're based off of clout and internet fame, they're replaceable friendships and people over there still dont care much for her even though she's been hanging with james and on his tiktok lmao - which I agree, no idea why she's decided to hang with james out of everyone lmaooooo bad move
Well.... She's back hahahha

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

Charlotte973 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:28 am

Well.... She's back hahahha
Yes I saw!! She said in her video that some shit went down, like legal related shit, whilst she was in the US, and thats why she didn't post cos she actually couldn't, she said she cant say anything right now because it's currently on going but she will eventually in the future but damn I wonder what it could be?? She said it stopped her from being able to "work" (lol) over there??? What could it have even been??

gigi708
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by gigi708 »

i hate how thirsty her boyfriend is with the way he comments on all her pics (if you guys have seen what he says). i liked her sooo much more before they started dating.

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

Yeah it's pretty weird, now she's back to LA apparently. To me it also seemed like she didn't get along with the other youtubers there hahahaha
Anyway, I also agree regarding her bf, he seems like he's only interested in her looks and money.

gigi708
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by gigi708 »

right? seems like shes only with him cause hes obsessed with her and has money/buys her designer stuff. im sure if he was a regular guy she wouldve stayed single.

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

I agree lmao, she seems to love the attention he gives her and the fact he can keep up with her lifestyle (designer stuff, flying whenever and wherever she wants to go, even edits her youtube videos), I think if he wasn't able to she just wouldn't even bother with him... but I do think they're cute in that sense, that they both are basically the same lmao but she literally took him everywhere, even to James Charles' place where Leah was basically staying for ages at one point lmao
Anyone remember right before she went to LA, Adrian actually posted that someone DM'd asking if they're over cos he deleted all his pics with her off his page, so he posted that screenshot on his story and said that she will make a youtube video addressing it or some shit, they had unfollowed each other, but then within a few hours he deleted it and then they reflowed each other, the photos were back up and they were suddenly in LA together lmao, I thought it might be a late april fools but it was fucking weird.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

i don't really like adrian, there's something about him and leah that gives me the icks. He seems money and hungry fame and same goes for her. Also someone mentioned how he is similar to siobhan's boyfriend in terms of look and now i can unsee it. Also leahs face's been looking weird recently or maybe it's just the extensions shes wearing all the time

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

LaurieShelby wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:28 am
i don't really like adrian, there's something about him and leah that gives me the icks. He seems money and hungry fame and same goes for her. Also someone mentioned how he is similar to siobhan's boyfriend in terms of look and now i can unsee it. Also leahs face's been looking weird recently or maybe it's just the extensions shes wearing all the time
I was literally thinking the same!! Why does her face look so weird now??? I feel like she got cheek fillers??? Because now she has that weird puffed out look at the top of her cheekbones but not in a natural boney way, in more of a swollen way??

Yeahhhh I think I mentioned that or I agreed with someone else who said it, but damn they look literally the same and isn't that a bit odd??

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

zizix wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:46 am
LaurieShelby wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:28 am
I was literally thinking the same!! Why does her face look so weird now??? I feel like she got cheek fillers??? Because now she has that weird puffed out look at the top of her cheekbones but not in a natural boney way, in more of a swollen way??

Yeahhhh I think I mentioned that or I agreed with someone else who said it, but damn they look literally the same and isn't that a bit odd??
maybe she got botox or something done because her face looks really weird compared to before. wouldn't surprise me since she seems obsessed with appereance.
It's strange bc siobhan has been with her bf for many years and leah's one is a copy of siobhan's

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

LaurieShelby wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:32 am
maybe she got botox or something done because her face looks really weird compared to before. wouldn't surprise me since she seems obsessed with appereance.
It's strange bc siobhan has been with her bf for many years and leah's one is a copy of siobhan's
Im not sure about the botox because she still is able to make facial expressions to the same extent as in the past, I really think she's had some fillers in her cheekbones or she's lost a lot of weight, and she clearly has lip fillers again as well after trying to do a kylie and stop and doing the lip threads she's obvs gone back to fillers now and she has a really weird pouty look, like reaaaallllyyyy overlined at the cupids bow, but then underlined at the rest of the lip??

Yeah her man is literally a taller version of siobhans, isnt that not weird? Clearly have the same type? Does that mean she's always found reece attractive?? :lolface:

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”