Jenniferlove
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Channon

Post by Jenniferlove »

tutugirl97 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:49 am
Jenniferlove wrote:Also shocked she used fashion nova model Emilee Hembrow baby names! There is nothing Channon does that is original. For years she played it off as her own idea to her viewers. Secretly leeching off other influential women for self gain and praise. Stealing ideas in envy and deep jealousy. Glad she was outed for that!
Omg I just noticed this. She has even said in videos “I love the name Wolf but Tammy hembrow’s son is named Wolf” then she copies Tammy’s sister’s - emilee hembrow’s baby names completely. So unoriginal. Image the names are so bad too
Stealing baby names is low vile & disgusting! Channon rose is like a dirty rat stealing little bits of cheese from every chick. even copied the lake house lol ripped her barnyard atcon wreck up put the same exact floors & now a big sink! I'm curious how many girls on Instagram. Channon is stalking in jealousy. Glad people putting this all together! she is desperate for any drama throwing travis father now in the mix lol glad her in-laws hate her! I hope the trolls contact travis mom and sister and how she is cashing in on slandering them all over the net! they would flip lol

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Channon "in case you didn't know I have a Patreon" Rose - Part 12

Post by IMACritic2 »

So Channon is complaining because the delivery people were coming early? Most times, they come late -- really late. She is absolutely ridiculous. The wrong fridge being delivered is insane but of course, she fails to check so wtf? :roll:

Jenniferlove
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenniferlove »

After all that painting, new floors, new countertops, new vanities & TV, kitchen appliances. Channon now with her fake happy face :D act on camera, begging for more patereons!!! baby on the way! Need more suckers to buy a crib, highchair, pampers etc I can't believe no one sees there game! esp after the fake crying shot.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

I still can’t fathom these greedy women getting a home and then tearing everything apart and re-doing it all, is everyone like her never happy with a house the way it is? I guess I can understand a few things here and there but they must think they have money to burn- they always seem to “have” to have new this, new that, re-done everything! What a WASTE!

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Why tear out all the floors just to replace half of it with nasty carpet again? I heard her stupid explanation for why they wanted carpet in their 'going to be play room' but you can literally get padding for that area that can be cleaned up easily. These people are so stupid. I haven't watched her recent vlog but where is Bandit? Permanently living her with dad now because she's a vegan that actually hates animals?

Jenniferlove
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenniferlove »

The carpets look exactly the same! I am thinking they were rank and she ripped them out for sanitary reasons. The place was rundown esp the rusty pool, dead plants , rotten wood on the garden tool shed, Beat up swing! it had to be a dump why she ripped it from top to bottom lol bandit is he back? with his cat dad travis? it's so gross for her to name drop on her latest patereon. Pathetic! It's the 1st!!! she needs that mortgage money lol

CourtneyShayne
Informer
Informer

Post by CourtneyShayne »

I thought this was a high risk pregnancy and she was on partial bedrest? Now she's working out for the first time in her life doing squats and Beach Body workouts?!? Did I miss something? It's almost as if all of these Youtubers got told to fake some pregnancy ailment at the same time and then never speak of it again. Sickos!

Jenniferlove
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenniferlove »

CourtneyShayne wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:59 pm
I thought this was a high risk pregnancy and she was on partial bedrest? Now she's working out for the first time in her life doing squats and Beach Body workouts?!? Did I miss something? It's almost as if all of these Youtubers got told to fake some pregnancy ailment at the same time and then never speak of it again. Sickos!
Ikr? then she shows herself checking his "heart". Then a patereon of her at the ER? why she hasn't posted updates etc. people were saying in her latest video comments that they did a covid loan business scam to obtain large amounts of money is that true? The reason channon got house & doing major fix ups, going on shopping sprees. 1 commenter said they want to report her to IRS. Hope some can shed light on that subject!

elvisandrocky49
Learner
Learner

Post by elvisandrocky49 »

Jenniferlove wrote:
CourtneyShayne wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:59 pm
Ikr? then she shows herself checking his "heart". Then a patereon of her at the ER? why she hasn't posted updates etc. people were saying in her latest video comments that they did a covid loan business scam to obtain large amounts of money is that true? The reason channon got house & doing major fix ups, going on shopping sprees. 1 commenter said they want to report her to IRS. Hope some can shed light on that subject!
Another ppp loan scammer? I'm sick of these utube scammers enjoying the finer things in life without working for it

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

CourtneyShayne
Informer
Informer

Post by CourtneyShayne »

Anyone else think its weird that she let's Snow fondle her boobs like that?

elvisandrocky49
Learner
Learner

Post by elvisandrocky49 »

elvisandrocky49 wrote:
Jenniferlove wrote: Ikr? then she shows herself checking his "heart". Then a patereon of her at the ER? why she hasn't posted updates etc. people were saying in her latest video comments that they did a covid loan business scam to obtain large amounts of money is that true? The reason channon got house & doing major fix ups, going on shopping sprees. 1 commenter said they want to report her to IRS. Hope some can shed light on that subject!
Another ppp loan scammer? I'm sick of these utube scammers enjoying the finer things in life without working for it

Yes I heard she did. That greedy bitch

Jenniferlove
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenniferlove »

CourtneyShayne wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:48 pm
Anyone else think its weird that she let's Snow fondle her boobs like that?
Yes!!!!! very inappropriate esp the urination stuff with snow! Notice the book snow is reading about a dinosaur and potty. Snow dress is lifted up while reading it! Channon showed a full urine filled diaper one time on IG stories. The most annoying is channon wearing no shirt! Just a bra :? full blown big pregnant belly always showing. She looks cheap and ridiculous lol

Jenniferlove
Learner
Learner

Re: Channon

Post by Jenniferlove »

elvisandrocky49 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:55 am
elvisandrocky49 wrote:Another ppp loan scammer? I'm sick of these utube scammers enjoying the finer things in life without working for it

Yes I heard she did. That greedy bitch

There is a dude doing a "dad channel" he wants her LLC. to report family bloggers to the fraud link. I am sure on this covid scam she didn't tell them of her income on patereon.

CourtneyShayne
Informer
Informer

Post by CourtneyShayne »

I don’t ever want to judge another woman's labor & delivery choices but I am so confused about this situation. Supposedly it was a high risk pregnancy and they predicted that Channon would need a C-section around 35 weeks, she wasn't even allowed to lift Snow or workout. Then we see her doing Beach Body workouts and acting as if everything is normal. Then she looks as though she's about to pop and she's out there shoveling and doing intensive yard work, etc until her water breaks. Then she's walking & doing "all the things to induce natural labor" with the short amount of time you have in between your water breaking and needing to get to the hospital for risk of infection. She ultimately ends up needing a C-section. Shouldn't she have been on bed rest trying to keep him cooking for as long as possible? Not out there shoveling up plants, squatting using a saw... ???? I'm so confused by all of this.....

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

CourtneyShayne wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:39 pm
I don’t ever want to judge another woman's labor & delivery choices but I am so confused about this situation. Supposedly it was a high risk pregnancy and they predicted that Channon would need a C-section around 35 weeks, she wasn't even allowed to lift Snow or workout. Then we see her doing Beach Body workouts and acting as if everything is normal. Then she looks as though she's about to pop and she's out there shoveling and doing intensive yard work, etc until her water breaks. Then she's walking & doing "all the things to induce natural labor" with the short amount of time you have in between your water breaking and needing to get to the hospital for risk of infection. She ultimately ends up needing a C-section. Shouldn't she have been on bed rest trying to keep him cooking for as long as possible? Not out there shoveling up plants, squatting using a saw... ???? I'm so confused by all of this.....
Everything that was wrong with her ended up resolving itself so she was no longer high risk. She gave all this information in her Patreon videos so I think that's why people are confused.

Her doctor said she could have a vaginal birth now that the stuff she was diagnosed with went away but he highly suggested not to have one and to have a c-section instead because if she tore the way she did with Snow she would end up having bowel issues for the rest of her life. Her water ended up breaking at around 10PM I think and they wanted to see if she would go into active labor but she didn't. So she ended up having a c-section yesterday because the risk would have been too high for getting an infection after her water broke.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I’m 99 % sure the garden photos were staged and she wasn’t out there actually doing any work. I also don’t believe she actually did Beachbody anything for more than two minutes at a time. Laziness and photo/video ops to try to seem like she’s active and has hobbies, not due to serious pregnancy risk (because laying around on her phone won’t cut it). And lastly, I don’t believe there was ever anything seriously wrong with her or her baby and that she planned for a c-section the entire time. The flipping back and forth with her birth plan was just to hook Patreon subs. I just think it’s too uncanny she was working on creating this highly emotional high-risk pregnancy rollercoaster for months, but everything was magically okay in the end with a smooth c-section. Which is greart, don’t get me wrong (I don’t wish her ill), but her behavior has me feeling disgusted with her as usual.

The “drama” she attempted to create surrounding this pregnancy flopped so bad imo. I hope this is a wake up call for her. But I see that she’s continuing to cook up marriage issues and will likely focus on that and try to spin the yarn that Travis hates her and doesn’t love the new baby. :roll: :roll:

CourtneyShayne
Informer
Informer

Post by CourtneyShayne »

Is that what her "im so upset" patreon video was about? Issues with Travis? Oy vey. It seems that tge baby might be in the NICU?? She hasn't shown him since that first photo and she's pumping....

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

CourtneyShayne wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:53 am
Is that what her "im so upset" patreon video was about? Issues with Travis? Oy vey. It seems that tge baby might be in the NICU?? She hasn't shown him since that first photo and she's pumping....
Nah, the "I'm so upset" video was her being upset over the fact that her doctor told her that she wouldn't be allowed to have her midwives with her during her c-section. I think that actually upset her more than Travis deciding not to be at the birth. The video before that was just her talking about why Travis won't be at the birth and how that decision was made.

sah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sah »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:44 pm
CourtneyShayne wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:53 am
Nah, the "I'm so upset" video was her being upset over the fact that her doctor told her that she wouldn't be allowed to have her midwives with her during her c-section. I think that actually upset her more than Travis deciding not to be at the birth. The video before that was just her talking about why Travis won't be at the birth and how that decision was made.
Can you spill on why travis wasn’t at the birth?

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

sah wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:09 am
bloodbrothers wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:44 pm

Can you spill on why travis wasn’t at the birth?
She feels more comfortable with her sister instead of Travis because according to her Travis is always challenging the medical staff and grilling the medical staff with questions constantly about small stuff that doesn't even matter. Snow hasn't been away from them for long periods of time so he wants to stay with Snow since if he went to the hospital he wouldn't be able to leave. The big thing is he didn't want to get tested for covid. She's now back peddling in her Instagram comments and saying the covid test part isn't true and she's "not sure who said that" even though that came from her own mouth and she was the one that said it...

Return to “Channon Rose”