HerpesFilledDomesticAbuserDoll4BeatingUpSkinnyMo - Part 115

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HerpesFilledDomesticAbuserDoll4BeatingUpSkinnyMo - Part 115

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

FragileAngel629 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:44 am
That's sad. She doesn't even hide the fact that she hates all animals. And Moses, being an impotent robot, goes along with her. I wish bad luck upon both of them- nothing serious, just daily disappointments.
No worries. I am 1000% sure (as Trash loves to say) that they are each other's biggest disappointments in their whole lives. I am as sure as death that whenever Slow Mo' looks at the fat bastard whore slumped beside him, he feels very disappointed and very disgusted. Just as she, no matter how desperate and clingy she may be, but can't shake the crushing feeling of disappointment and complete boredom, whenever the impotent piss stain Mo' opens his mouth.

So yeah. Don't worry. They're already there.
“Vapid in thoughts, phony in words,
Ill-natured though a whore,
Her belly is a bag of turds,
And her c u n t is a common shore.”
― John Wilmot, The Complete Poems/with a slight revision

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

wtf_lame wrote:Once I saw that lifeless IG post of Trash and Water Simp I had to immediately vent. God damnit. I wanted her to be miserable and alone for thanksgiving. Not alone per se cuz she’ll always have her enablers (bacon and Kaltrans). But I meant alone as in “bitch don’t have a man.” But of freakin course...as scheduled...right on thanksgiving...pussy ass comes back into the picture. Like many have mentioned....they have absolutely NO CHEMISTRY. None. Zip. Nada. ZERO. I don’t know what’s keeping him around. Def ain’t the sex. Fat bitch don’t know how to fuck if her life depended on it and it’s been proven with that disgusting nightmare with Chad.

WTF does he sees in Big T?!
SHE IS MISERABLE!!! even with slo Mo by her side. All of the luxury hauls, mediocre music she puts out, Onlyfats and her Mt. Bougie cave will never bring slight happiness to her life. Not even a smile. She is empty and dry inside like a Sahara desert on the hottest day of the year. Check out her Black Friday haul. She is out of breath and doesn’t even have the energy to open up her Louis Vuitton boxes. She doesn’t even know what’s in them. That young, ambitious beach apartment trish with the small lips is dead and gone and there is no resuscitation.

maven0109
Debater
Debater

Post by maven0109 »

Can't imagine spending $13,000 a month on a rental home just to make it look like an episode of "Hoarders."

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

maven0109 wrote:Can't imagine spending $13,000 a month on a rental home just to make it look like an episode of "Hoarders."
She has had those Louis boxes sitting there for more than a month. And keeps opening a few in every haul. Also how come we never see her carry any of those new purses. She’s trying to make it seem like she gets new stuff every week.

Linda2020
Informer
Informer

Post by Linda2020 »

Wow the haul! :D HOW is she out of breath?? she is just standing and talking?
Trisha honey, if you ever catch a covid virus, you are fucked.

maven0109
Debater
Debater

Post by maven0109 »

Moses still paying his dues for fucking up. This screams Trisha all over it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maven0109
Debater
Debater

Post by maven0109 »

Linda2020 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:47 am
Trisha honey, if you ever catch a covid virus, you are fucked.
I’m honestly SHOCKED that she hasn’t caught it, what with her constantly licking her nasty fingers during those car mukbangs.

BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

Linda2020 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:16 pm
BettyCrocker1 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:19 pm
kaimaela wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:20 pm
ryland and shane got their new kitten from trisha and moses right? one of their dogs killed it Image
It was an accident.
Yeah yeah. Moses losing his backbone is an accident. Moses giving away kittens because our homegirl hates animals is an accident. Shane talking about masturbating/ ejaculating on his pets is an accident.
Trisha wanting a baby.... a living breathing human being that cannot survive without a proper care is an accident.

I dont care if its an fucking accident.
Trisha needs to rot in hell !!!
Trisha if you read this, you are absolutely the worst person on this planet and I sincerely hope that you will never experience a happy day in your life ever again.
Jesus,calm down. I'm just saying it's not the dog's fault

Naples
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naples »

her new tik tok roleplays that she is someone's "big sister in bed". Whatever it means...

Why the fuck she wants to be on timelines of people struggling, who often are minors with teenage drama.

iamthelaw
Learner
Learner

Post by iamthelaw »

I’m sure saying this won’t change anything, and I’m even more positive that this is the general consensus of this thread but.... if a dumpster fire was a living breathing human (barely) it would be her. I really wanted to believe her whole shpick was just some elaborate act to get views and for entertainment.
My gag reflex just catapults into overdrive just hearing her name at this point.

sevenoclock
Learner
Learner

Post by sevenoclock »

Naples wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:53 pm
her new tik tok roleplays that she is someone's "big sister in bed". Whatever it means...

Why the fuck she wants to be on timelines of people struggling, who often are minors with teenage drama.
After seeing how she treats her own biological little sister, hard pass.

jgedlttlpill
Learner
Learner

Post by jgedlttlpill »

BettyCrocker1 wrote:
Linda2020 wrote:
BettyCrocker1 wrote:
kaimaela wrote:
ryland and shane got their new kitten from trisha and moses right? one of their dogs killed it Image
It was an accident.
Yeah yeah. Moses losing his backbone is an accident. Moses giving away kittens because our homegirl hates animals is an accident. Shane talking about masturbating/ ejaculating on his pets is an accident.
Trisha wanting a baby.... a living breathing human being that cannot survive without a proper care is an accident.

Trisha if you read this, you are absolutely the worst person on this planet and I sincerely hope that you will never experience a happy day in your life ever again.
No it was the owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Only gotten through 1 min and 33 seconds of her Black Friday haul and I had to click out. BIG T sounding so out of breath was annoying af. She only showed her new iPhone, a baby Yoda and some book. Yeah....no. Hey Trasha, maybe slow down on the talking....or better yet, quit putting entire sticks of butter into your dry ass flavorless noodles.

Linda2020
Informer
Informer

Post by Linda2020 »

jgedlttlpill wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:14 pm
BettyCrocker1 wrote:
Linda2020 wrote:
BettyCrocker1 wrote:
kaimaela wrote:
It was an accident.

No it was the owners.
Yes. Ryland, Shane and Trisha dont care about any living creature.

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

And now I can't help but feeling that this cat was just a ploy, planned by Trash and her sleazy pedo 'bestfren' Shane, just to make him come back, people to pity him and Ryland and for them to look as if they suffer. Only a fat fuck like O'Beast would be capable of thinking of fucked up scenarios like this one. They must've seen that whenever Jafar had lost one of his dogs (a real loss), everybody was on his side, pitying him and being kind and loving towards him.

So in their sick, perverted brains they must've thought - what better way to slide Shane's fat ass back in?!? I don't know, but after seeing Ryland's podcast, when he talks about the cat, it all seems so fake and forced to me, very nauseating. Ryland kept swallowing the spit in his dry mouth and looking hella guilty.

Also. It did not sit well with me how much was Ryland emphasizing and kept repeating how Shane was soooo 'attached' to this cat and how that cat was his 'soulmate'. Like huuh?!? Of course, Ryland was instructed to be very persisstent on how this was a very hard loss for ** SHANE**.
And not to mention how sleazy and creepy and nasty Shane still is. Creeping his way back in with the 'death' of a cat.

And blaming it all on the dogs. Their dogs who were already accustomed with living in with a cat. And calling it a freak accident. Like come on.

My 2 cents: the cat is fine, probably placed to someone, Shane just needed a reason for people to feel sorry about him, show him affection and to pat his back, as a way for him to make his return easier.

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

And as a first proof: Shane is already trying to sell his merch again. As soon as he could. It was never about any cat. It was all about the money. And Trash O'Beast was for sure providing him with these vomit inducing ideas.

Linda2020
Informer
Informer

Post by Linda2020 »

RoseyShyeet62 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:26 am
And as a first proof: Shane is already trying to sell his merch again. As soon as he could. It was never about any cat. It was all about the money. And Trash O'Beast was for sure providing him with these vomit inducing ideas.
I hate them so much :roll:

TrishaFatAss
Learner
Learner

Post by TrishaFatAss »

RoseyShyeet62 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:26 am
Didn't she blast Liza for coming back to YouTube after not being on there for a long time, just to promote her skin care line? Wonder if she'll call out Shane posting about his new shit?

maven0109
Debater
Debater

Post by maven0109 »

OldAssTikTokkerWannabe4MentallyStuckIn2005
Last edited by maven0109 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maven0109
Debater
Debater

Post by maven0109 »

Has anyone noticed that she hasn't worn that diamond necklace since the first day? OMG, did Moses get her a CZ trying to pass it off as genuine??!! LOL

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”