Rumena_101 - Part 2

missyji
Informer
Informer

Re: Rumena_101 - Part 2

Post by missyji »

This beg thinks she’s in an Indian soap opera from the early 2000’s housewifes waiting for their husbands to come home😂 this screams how uneducated and backwards Rumena is she has a backwards thinking and mentality she has no hobbies and life of her own she’s fully dependent on her hubby what a miserable newly wed woman. I’m afraid their relationship and marriage is all for the show if she was truly happy she wouldn’t have the need to say it 1000 times #RedFlags. You know what they say evil eye is real she should be more careful and not flaunt her HaPpY married life for everyone to see

Lira91
Learner
Learner

Post by Lira91 »

missyji wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:13 am
This beg thinks she’s in an Indian soap opera from the early 2000’s housewifes waiting for their husbands to come home😂 this screams how uneducated and backwards Rumena is she has a backwards thinking and mentality she has no hobbies and life of her own she’s fully dependent on her hubby what a miserable newly wed woman. I’m afraid their relationship and marriage is all for the show if she was truly happy she wouldn’t have the need to say it 1000 times #RedFlags. You know what they say evil eye is real she should be more careful and not flaunt her HaPpY married life for everyone to see
In an old Q&A she said that if her future husband wanted her to stop YouTube videos then she would. That's fine tbh that's her choice but she has no education or common sense to find an alternative career away from the spotlight.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Lira91 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:32 am
missyji wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:13 am
In an old Q&A she said that if her future husband wanted her to stop YouTube videos then she would. That's fine tbh that's her choice but she has no education or common sense to find an alternative career away from the spotlight.
You know what I respect her for wanting to obey her husband’s wishes and if he doesn’t like her social media presence that she would quit it. The problem is none of these Asian girls we discuss on GG (faryal, vanityfemme, Rumena, sheikhbeauty, modest street, Irene Sarah, Soniaxfyza, Laili Mirza etc.) have prepared themselves for a future without social media in terms of earnings, education and work experience. Social media is temporary. It’s not a lifelong investment or reliable source of income. Are these south Asian influencers prepared for a future without social media? No. They would struggle to land a job interview as an unskilled cleaning assistant. Their job applications would be filled with misspelling and grammar errors that if they know how to write one! Getting a job or job interview after 10-15 years (the influencers mentioned above are almost in their thirties) of self-selected unemployment is almost impossible. Not many employers will take a resume with a job title as an influencer seriously. Their future doesn’t look bright.

With that being said there are thousands of young and beautiful influencers who actually have a degree to fall back on once they quit sm and many have fulltime and parttime jobs beside their insta career - as they are logical and sensible people who fully knows that sm is a temporary thing.

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

I feel like she only said she would stop with the social media career because she knew she wouldn't actually have to give it up - much like most of the other girls listed above. And very few of them actually have a decent influencer career, most of them don't have a clue what they are doing and aren't groundbreaking in any way

KK321
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KK321 »

She looks happy with her husband and they look good as a couple let her be

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

KK321 wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:26 am
Lmao ok miss begum if you think she looks happy you’re as dumb as her

Nab88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nab88 »

She was spotted in a restaurant today with her husband and a woman not sure who..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nab88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nab88 »

Sorry guys, pic was cropped so uploaded full pic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nab88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nab88 »

Saffron street, Gants Hill. She’s trying so hard to make curves in her body 😩😭😭😭

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

She wears such basic clothers and makes out she’s so posh! She’s got nothing designer

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

missyji wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:43 am
Lira91 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:32 am

You know what I respect her for wanting to obey her husband’s wishes and if he doesn’t like her social media presence that she would quit it. The problem is none of these Asian girls we discuss on GG (faryal, vanityfemme, Rumena, sheikhbeauty, modest street, Irene Sarah, Soniaxfyza, Laili Mirza etc.) have prepared themselves for a future without social media in terms of earnings, education and work experience. Social media is temporary. It’s not a lifelong investment or reliable source of income. Are these south Asian influencers prepared for a future without social media? No. They would struggle to land a job interview as an unskilled cleaning assistant. Their job applications would be filled with misspelling and grammar errors that if they know how to write one! Getting a job or job interview after 10-15 years (the influencers mentioned above are almost in their thirties) of self-selected unemployment is almost impossible. Not many employers will take a resume with a job title as an influencer seriously. Their future doesn’t look bright.

With that being said there are thousands of young and beautiful influencers who actually have a degree to fall back on once they quit sm and many have fulltime and parttime jobs beside their insta career - as they are logical and sensible people who fully knows that sm is a temporary thing.
Good point. You never know about life, if something happens to their husband (who they are totally dependent on) then its game over for them too. They can't afford to pay for a mortgage let alone put food on the table. That's why an education and having a career is important for girls too. Most people you mentioned are aging and the so called looks they used to gain attention are also fading. In a real world they're benefit level low class council estate chavs and without the facetune/filters no one will look at them twice

Why did this girl post the cringe video? She got something to prove I see. Rumena style is very basic indeed, no wow factor. Especially her western looks very plain jane

daflygal
Informer
Informer

Post by daflygal »

Here's her latest cringe fest video and I see her sister Shanice is engaged already within weeks of Rumena getting married yet she didn't share anything on her social media

https://youtube.com/shorts/bMDEDRP094s?feature=share

Faz291
Learner
Learner

Post by Faz291 »

Yeh I saw on shanice story dropping subtle hints she was bed shopping at that furniture store every blogger and their mum gets for free. Rumenas clearly jealous that’s why she didn’t mention anything about shanice engagement. She still wants to be in the limelight and still not over her wedding hype taking sad cringe ass photos with her husband with every opportunity she gets with him. Just leave the poor guy alone Rumena you can see it in his face he’s already fed up. No wonder she was in a rush to marry any guy at the first hurdle because of her younger sister already had someone.

Lira91
Learner
Learner

Post by Lira91 »

I'm surprised Shanice is going ahead with her engagement before Shirina, this family seem to want to get them married in age order, hence the gap between Farhana's and Rumena because Rumena's chances all flopped.

KK321
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KK321 »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:32 pm
KK321 wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:26 am
I'm not miss begum don't call me dumb it's rude you don't know me. I gave my opinion like everyone else on this site I genuinely think she looks happy and they suit each other as a couple that's it. I don't understand how my subjective and harmless opinion can offend you in any way

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

KK321 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:22 am
Alpha+Female wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:32 pm

I'm not miss begum don't call me dumb it's rude you don't know me. I gave my opinion like everyone else on this site I genuinely think she looks happy and they suit each other as a couple that's it. I don't understand how my subjective and harmless opinion can offend you in any way
Wow, seeeriously… someone actually defending and raving about Rumena, what a joke you are, just as bad as Rumena!… Is she paying you to say nice things about her lol I think you need to setup your own ‘rave’ fan thread or keep silent as most will disagree with your ‘nice’ opinion of that rude chav Rumena!

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

KK321 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:07 am
OMGAlert wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:53 am

Wow, seeeriously… someone actually defending and raving about Rumena, what a joke you are, just as bad as Rumena!… Is she paying you to say nice things about her lol I think you need to setup your own ‘rave’ fan thread or keep silent as most will disagree with your ‘nice’ opinion of that rude chav Rumena!
Sorry who was talking to you again, why in the blue moon would anyone get offended of a simple subjective opinion by a stranger on a trash site? Are you for real don’t tell me to stay silent you worthless little chav what a hypocrite sat on here trying to monitor the comments who the hell gave you the authority to do that? Sit down you aren’t important enough to be doing that you insecure nobody.
Just to get it straight you are telling me I’m a joke because I said something nice about Rumena and on the same time you just criticized and insulted another person on Vanity thread for being too hateful towards Vanity😂 what a confused dumb whore the only joke on this site are hypocrites like you. People like you make this site ugly and unbearable. Being attacked for having a different opinion than majority of people here is nasty. You are talking about getting laid GOOD on Vanity thread what a nasty piece of crap you are, have some decency you pathetic loser. You know how I know you are a pathetic loser that no one loves and care for? It’s the way you talk and insult absolutely strangers on an online trash site. If you were happy and getting laid GOOD, you wouldn’t be here reading hateful stuff or have time to address people on trash sites. You are getting offended by nice opinions on Rumena and offended by negative opinions on Vanity you pathetic little loser what an unbearable nightmare you are 🐜🐜
Thanks for the essay (Not).. Yawn absolute boring crap you are writing, didn’t even waste my time reading it all. Clearly you can’t hack criticism or someone else’s opinion or the truth and start insulting people with your dirty mouth at another level by saying ‘laid’ no class at all, clearly you are the one who is missing out! Lol FYI Vanity thread I don’t follow so I didn’t comment on her thread so stop the lies you weird person, get over yourself. It’s easy to check comments on other threads and there are none on Vanity thread from me, so stop the lies!

BTW you daft person this trash thread is about RUMENA not YOU or others, so stay on topic and stop trying to take all the attention and stop talking about Vanity!

ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ADMIN »

Return to “Rumena_101”