Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

let me know if you have any title ideas

daflygal
Informer
Informer

Re: Rumena_101 - Part 2

Post by daflygal »

Wow. So much shit on this stupid cow that even the forum has ran out of pages and it had to continue here. Don't feel bad for her as she's a real piece of work.

daflygal
Informer
Informer

Post by daflygal »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:50 am
continue here :tu:

let me know if you have any title ideas
Continued from here viewtopic.php?f=702&t=32731&start=1150

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

Continuing from the last thread is her new ‘business’ legit? And where has suddenly got into baking from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Feathers22 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:40 am
Continuing from the last thread is her new ‘business’ legit? And where has suddenly got into baking from?

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s reselling from some other bake-at-home vendor: “Sis I’ll help you by selling your baked goods under my account bc I have more followers, just give me 40%” lol I can actually imagine her doing that

Tyrell87
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tyrell87 »

What happened to Runa Khanom and Dramasetterz saga

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Following

Tyrell87
Learner
Learner

Post by Tyrell87 »

If anyone can detail the brief saga between Runa Khanom and Dramasetterz and knows what happened

Tyrell87
Learner
Learner

Post by Tyrell87 »

Private_user01 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:49 pm
Following
Do you know what happened between them everyone mentions it but I don’t know why an what happened between them.

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

Naaaah something fishy is going on with her baking business sudden interest with cakes and the cakes turning out professional looking when she’s said many times it’s my first attempt for a number of things like the tall cake, the cakesicles. I bake I know first attempt bakes do not turn out like that lmaoooo. I agree with whoever said someone else may be doing it and she’s doing the selling. Alsooooo is she like her besties competitor now since that what since Doesn’t she sell baked goods? Also also soz this is so long just have a look at her page and she’s been baking a while look at the big cakes (her page) @bakedbyaiish then compare them to rumena’s who’s always like this is my first attempt

akixxoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by akixxoo »

Shes probably selling them for aishh then

Tyrell87
Learner
Learner

Post by Tyrell87 »

Is that about Runa Khanom or someone else?

I was Asking everyone about her and Dramasetterz what happened between them did they have a thing for each other it was all
Made up

Love_shopping5
Talker
Talker

Post by Love_shopping5 »

Feathers22 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:50 am
Naaaah something fishy is going on with her baking business sudden interest with cakes and the cakes turning out professional looking when she’s said many times it’s my first attempt for a number of things like the tall cake, the cakesicles. I bake I know first attempt bakes do not turn out like that lmaoooo. I agree with whoever said someone else may be doing it and she’s doing the selling. Alsooooo is she like her besties competitor now since that what since Doesn’t she sell baked goods? Also also soz this is so long just have a look at her page and she’s been baking a while look at the big cakes (her page) @bakedbyaiish then compare them to rumena’s who’s always like this is my first attempt Image

Is she still friends with @bakedbyaiisha? They were always stuck together like glue.. u can see that rumera only used aisha cause she could drive and maybe jealous of aisha cake business. How many times does rumera have to start an online business and not see that she fails in everything. No one is that perfect... she shows her fans that she is all in one muilt tasking everything prefect trying to show that any man family can see that she is wifey material. When will her other sister get married.. I bet they r waiting for rumera to get married first.. soon to be 30 and still acts like 16.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Feathers22 wrote:
Naaaah something fishy is going on with her baking business sudden interest with cakes and the cakes turning out professional looking when she’s said many times it’s my first attempt for a number of things like the tall cake, the cakesicles. I bake I know first attempt bakes do not turn out like that lmaoooo. I agree with whoever said someone else may be doing it and she’s doing the selling. Alsooooo is she like her besties competitor now since that what since Doesn’t she sell baked goods? Also also soz this is so long just have a look at her page and she’s been baking a while look at the big cakes (her page) @bakedbyaiish then compare them to rumena’s who’s always like this is my first attempt Image

She’s definitely reselling. This bimbo hasn’t posted ONE video of her actually baking and then decorating any of the items she claims to be the curator of...and what’s up with the weird Instagram sales? “This cake is for sale, DM me”...wtf lol...is that how ppl purchase FOOD now!?

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

luv2hateFaryal wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:38 am
Feathers22 wrote:

She’s definitely reselling. This bimbo hasn’t posted ONE video of her actually baking and then decorating any of the items she claims to be the curator of...and what’s up with the weird Instagram sales? “This cake is for sale, DM me”...wtf lol...is that how ppl purchase FOOD now!?
She does have a YT video up of her baking the biscoff cake but that's about it

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Love_shopping5 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:10 am
Feathers22 wrote:

Is she still friends with @bakedbyaiisha? They were always stuck together like glue.. u can see that rumera only used aisha cause she could drive and maybe jealous of aisha cake business. How many times does rumera have to start an online business and not see that she fails in everything. No one is that perfect... she shows her fans that she is all in one muilt tasking everything prefect trying to show that any man family can see that she is wifey material. When will her other sister get married.. I bet they r waiting for rumera to get married first.. soon to be 30 and still acts like 16.

Her best mate who is 4 years or so younger than her

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

It is very strange how Rumena has now all of a sudden started to sell cakes etc when her best friend has a cake selling business already, why would you then decide you want to have a cake selling business aswell creating competition with your friends business.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

ButterCup1986 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:00 am
It is very strange how Rumena has now all of a sudden started to sell cakes etc when her best friend has a cake selling business already, why would you then decide you want to have a cake selling business aswell creating competition with your friends business.

She has no shame and obviously doesn’t care much about her friendship 😒

daflygal
Informer
Informer

Post by daflygal »

Course she has no shame, decency, dignity, class or humility. Just read this post and it goes to show that they're chavs

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Has anyone noticed that Miss Begum had deleted or privatised her Genda Phool makeup look, was it because I pointed out that a nearly 30 year old grown-ass woman does not know how to pronounce and not know what “cocoa” is when she mentioned this NYX lipstick shade. This is a next level embarrassment. She legit said “cuckoo” 😂😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Rumena_101”