Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 5

Post by T-Rexx »

It needed to be done by somebody, but I found the new blog page!

craychel813
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by craychel813 »

T-Rexx wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:07 am
It needed to be done by somebody, but I found the new blog page!
New blog page?! Do share!

I'm veeeery interested in Michael returning to MD in October. There is def more to that.

And just how many cuts and transitions can one vlogger have when exploring Magic Kingdom? The limit does not exist.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

Maybe Orlando will be where Michael summers, while wintering in cold Maryland. Intriguing!

hey_yall

Post by hey_yall »

Yeah, so all of this current information came out in his Patreon live stream last week celebrating 300 Patrons. He was sitting on the dock at the Polynesian telling everyone how they made it all possible for him to be there (true) and how it was there adventure together (huh?) and just the usual bullshit that streams from his mouth. His big announcement was that to celebrate 300 Patreons he would allow the patrons to choose their next cruise together (which is his cruise, no one else is going anywhere). From what I can see, it's Alaska on the Wonder. Nice and pricey for someone without a job. He also kept alluding to how difficult it is to do daily vlogs and how YouTube is changing and how much work it is to stand out in the crowd. Really? Who knew? I had no idea that after a while people are bored watching a man-child run around squealing at a theme park everyday, although ResortTV1 seems to have captured that market, minus the squeals. ***RTV1 used to be one of my favs but I'm sensing a lot of ego from both of them lately, and I did see Jenna several times in the parks this summer candidly, while they were off camera, she has a very different personality while not streaming.

So, then he talked about going to DC and that it was necessary to take care of some difficult things, didn't know how long it would take, but hopefully not too long and that he would be back. Never fear Patrons! Some people threw out ideas for vlogs around DC for him, because heaven forbid they would go a day without seeing his shiny mug. His conversation kept meandering around the difficulty of daily vlogs, so I'm thinking he is gently trying to break it to his audience that maybe his channel will change.

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

hey_yall wrote:Yeah, so all of this current information came out in his Patreon live stream last week celebrating 300 Patrons. He was sitting on the dock at the Polynesian telling everyone how they made it all possible for him to be there (true) and how it was there adventure together (huh?) and just the usual bullshit that streams from his mouth. His big announcement was that to celebrate 300 Patreons he would allow the patrons to choose their next cruise together (which is his cruise, no one else is going anywhere). From what I can see, it's Alaska on the Wonder. Nice and pricey for someone without a job. He also kept alluding to how difficult it is to do daily vlogs and how YouTube is changing and how much work it is to stand out in the crowd. Really? Who knew? I had no idea that after a while people are bored watching a man-child run around squealing at a theme park everyday, although ResortTV1 seems to have captured that market, minus the squeals. ***RTV1 used to be one of my favs but I'm sensing a lot of ego from both of them lately, and I did see Jenna several times in the parks this summer candidly, while they were off camera, she has a very different personality while not streaming.

So, then he talked about going to DC and that it was necessary to take care of some difficult things, didn't know how long it would take, but hopefully not too long and that he would be back. Never fear Patrons! Some people threw out ideas for vlogs around DC for him, because heaven forbid they would go a day without seeing his shiny mug. His conversation kept meandering around the difficulty of daily vlogs, so I'm thinking he is gently trying to break it to his audience that maybe his channel will change.
Maybe there are some health concerns up north with his grandmother or mother. There is the obvious heartbreak of dealing with that plus possibly having to interact with his father again? Who knows but I wish his family the best, seriously. That would be very difficult.

It may also be that the cash flow in does not meet the requirements for the house payments and his lifestyle. He may be going back with his tail between his legs. With Dave itching to leave, Michelle going to university out west and mom staying up North it is just him paying the bills. If this is true expect to see the house on the market soon.

Or it could be lingering effects of his job dismissal. If he was off on medical leave for stress and the State Dept. was notified of his vlogs (where he is happy and carefree “relaxing” on staycations) could they have filed a lawsuit against him? I don’t know but that is bad optics if he was caught “cheating” the system.

I guess we will see shortly. In the meantime enjoy the sound of a single hand clapping

https://youtu.be/QF-JkDUZNAY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MichaelPee
Learner
Learner

Post by MichaelPee »

His numbers are down a tiny bit. I wonder how many people saw "Swangate" and never came back? That wasn't a good look for him

WarriorPrincess
Learner
Learner

Post by WarriorPrincess »

It was Michael’s decision to post “Swan-gate”. He was so vain to think that people would side with him. Now he deals with the consequences...whatever they are.

hey_yall

Post by hey_yall »

MichaelPee wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:09 am
His numbers are down a tiny bit. I wonder how many people saw "Swangate" and never came back? That wasn't a good look for him
Could just be the repetitive content, coupled with the lack of POV shots. I just don't understand why he must have his face in everything? Honestly, when he isn't talking a mile a minute, his voice quality isn't bad and he could really be on to something. I actually did appreciate his informational style videos, but then he started drifting way too far into his own opinions. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it went too far.

Missmothman
Talker
Talker

Post by Missmothman »

MichaelPee wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:09 am
My husband finally hit unsubscribe on Michael last night.

We started watching him in 2018. We were actually staying at pop the same time he was there in May of 19 with his dad. It was a little before that when I saw Michael for what he really is. It took my husband a little longer to catch on, but he finally did. And of course we have been hate watching ever since.

But we are at the point now we can't even do that anymore. He has zero redeeming qualities and his content is just garbage. If I want to watch an obese person shove their face everyday I would just look in the mirror. I don't need to watch a Disney vlogger for that kind of content.

As far as having to go back to Maryland... he made his own bed and now he'll have to lay in it. He did this all to himself. Moved to Florida to live in a theme park. Purchased a 400k house he can't afford. Lost his job. Had a falling out with family. Produces garbage content and expects to become a YouTube sensation and then is surprised when he has failed.

He should go back to Maryland, shut the camera off, and get the much needed mental and physical help he so obviously needs. He appears to be halfway over the edge about to fall head first into a complete and total breakdown. I am not sure what his actual diagnosis/diagnoses are, but it is clear that he has had behavioral health issues long before all of this.

craychel813
Informer
Informer

Post by craychel813 »

I hope everything is okay with his family. Maybe the party cancelations means he can (and should) go home for the holidays. I definitely think part of his trip back to MD is related to what his current reality looks like with the magical curtains drawn. The whole situation is odd - Dave was going to help Michelle move, then wasn't he going back to MD or something? But he seems to still be in Orlando with Michael..

We will see how he tells his general audience about going back to MD and if he keeps up with the daily schedule. I hope he takes a much needed little break. I mean, this is not a good look:

hey_yall

Post by hey_yall »

He just posted another personal video on Patreon about tough times. It is very clear that he is struggling, and what is also very clear that he isn't dealing with reality. He's sitting at Epcot, literally crying into a camera about how important Patrons are to him, and how David is giving him advice that things are out of his control but he is a great brother, and then he jumps over to his upcoming Alaska cruise and should he choose concierge level with veranda or ocean view, blah, blah, blah. This is all over the place...crazy town.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

It's a personal decision everyone must make based upon their own backgrounds, but: Is it worth a few dollars to subscribe to patreon to watch Michael cry about life? Do I as a consumer of Michael videos want to miss that emotional rollercoaster? Crying about life while simultaneously planning an Alaskan cruise? It sounds like awesome programming. Michael is a programming genius. :?

hey_yall

Post by hey_yall »

T-Rexx wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:31 pm
It's a personal decision everyone must make based upon their own backgrounds, but: Is it worth a few dollars to subscribe to patreon to watch Michael cry about life? Do I as a consumer of Michael videos want to miss that emotional rollercoaster? Crying about life while simultaneously planning an Alaskan cruise? It sounds like awesome programming. Michael is a programming genius. :?
I am not a Patron myself, but I have a close connection that is still drinking the tea. And it is like watching the proverbial train wreck in slow motion.

hey_yall

Post by hey_yall »

hey_yall wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:50 pm
T-Rexx wrote:
I am not a Patron myself, but I have a close connection that is still drinking the tea. And it is like watching the proverbial train wreck in slow motion.
Just want to add, that I think this is therapy for him. We all know he doesn't have friends, his world has closed in, and he lives in a fantasy based on one sided virtual relationships. The more he whines, the more positive comments he receives from his stans. I am not kidding, there are about a dozen or so (men and women) of Kayser's that live for this guy. I am not even sure if they knew the truth, they would back off. I truly believe they all think his last name is Kay, and his family is like something from a family friendly sitcom from the '80s.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

Michael has figured out how to turn his relentlessly ever spiraling downward, negative feedback-loop lifestyle into money paying programming content. The worse it gets for Michel, the more money he'll make. Decent money making strategy.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

Michael has figured out how to bring panhandling into the 21st Century, it's so magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FloydBeaumont
Talker
Talker

Post by FloydBeaumont »

T-Rexx wrote:
I have seriously thought about subscribing too! Thank you to everyone spilling the tea. I’m wondering if the trip to Maryland is related to his parents’divorce? Things are about to get very interesting!

JeffreyEpstein
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JeffreyEpstein »

Anyone notice the woman sitting with Michael when he is eating the kakamora float in yesterday's vlog. Happened around 5:32 you could see her sitting with him in the mirror. Has Prince Mikey finally found his princess?

Jotham
Talker
Talker

Post by Jotham »

JeffreyEpstein wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:55 pm
Anyone notice the woman sitting with Michael when he is eating the kakamora float in yesterday's vlog. Happened around 5:32 you could see her sitting with him in the mirror. Has Prince Mikey finally found his princess?
I'm not sure but I think it's Nicole, the bride from the wedding.

Also, I noticed that his viewership has declined lately. Many of his videos can't even hit 10K views in a day, and he's been on YouTube for four and a half years. I'm not an expert on YouTube analytics but I highly doubt those numbers are healthy, especially once you consider all his competitors that are doing much better. At this point he will have to rely 100% on his Patreon for money.

Return to “Michael Kay”