😂
😂

Fauxfauxfaux00
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: HRH Fridget McBonkers, Jurassic Narc: Part 27

Post by Fauxfauxfaux00 »

She currently making fun of the anti-fascists faces. HAS SHE SEEN HERSELF IN THE MIRROR????? Now if we’re gonna be mean you can’t call people ugly if you’re ugly. She should not be talking. Her being a bully right now reminds me of the old Facebook posts. That part of her that she tried to hide is coming out big time. I wonder what she’s going to be posting once the gen election comes up in Nov. Let me guess she’s going to ramp up the alt right memes.

mizfoxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mizfoxy »

Fauxfauxfaux00 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:19 am
She currently making fun of the anti-fascists faces. HAS SHE SEEN HERSELF IN THE MIRROR????? Now if we’re gonna be mean you can’t call people ugly if you’re ugly. She should not be talking. Her being a bully right now reminds me of the old Facebook posts. That part of her that she tried to hide is coming out big time. I wonder what she’s going to be posting once the gen election comes up in Nov. Let me guess she’s going to ramp up the alt right memes.
I just came on here to post about her facebook and read your post. Yes, she is letting the crazy out big time. Her facebook looks like those insane alt right psychos that post nothing but gun photos and police brutality. She's a step away from plastering swastikas all over her page.

What a person does in their own time in private with those closest to them is more real IMO. She's not so subtly letting her orange man bum kissing leak out on rants but her facebook really shows that she's full blown card carrying gung-ho pro-trump. For those that are wondering her facebook is Alex Simone. You'll know you have the right one with her offensive cover photo and the fake pic of AOC spread-eagled
:love2: Yeah, I went there. :HK:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Name calling and going after someone's looks just tells me you don't actually have anything to back up your opinions, it's juvenile but also indicates you're dumb and your views are baseless. She continues to sound like the moron we all know she is.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

She is so fucking deluded she doesn't realize the glass house she's throwing stones from. She is literslly the picture people bring to their cosmetologist or whoever is injecting their filler of what they DON'T want to look like. Hilarious she thinks that people on the frontlines of protests are wasting time on her, that theyre the ones "coming for her". Bitch get real. Either way, whoever is coming for her ten out of ten times is more physically appealing than her. It can't be helped when she's got a troglodyte head on a shapeless flabby gumby body. Nick looks like total bloated sweaty drug binge trash these days too. They are both such LA flunkies. The losers who tried to be part of the Beautiful People scene and got yeeted straight into the discard pile like bruised weepy fruit.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

reported all of her posts for bullying, hopefully they get taken down

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Fridget must not be looking in the mirror. I have had people message me on another board that they are reporting
her ugly mug too. (My messages are full here and can’t be deleted due to a glitch) Hasn’t she learned yet to keep
her “triggered self” in check on IG?

Fauxfauxfaux00
Learner
Learner

Post by Fauxfauxfaux00 »

She’s a fascist. No wonder she loves her precious cheetolini in chief. I wonder how many influencers are still following her at this point or like her trash posts on Instagram. Yikes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chicagomonster
Learner
Learner

Post by chicagomonster »

Hey y'all, I stopped paying attention to Alex in the early days of the virus because I just couldn't take it anymore. I randomly remembered she existed and came to this sub to get caught up. Looks like she's openly being trash now in more obvious ways than ever. Did I miss anything BIG?

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I love how easily we manipulate her. One day I’m posting about her Quagmire cheeks and crows feet, the very next day she buys more face cement at the strip mall. You can’t make this up.

Hey fridge!

And now she’s GIFTING us with a post-botch rant about her opinions on how California should be governed! Those damn environmentalists! Even a two-year old could run the state better!

She’s the bloated gift that keeps on giving.

Yes ogre, we’ll be “jealous tomorrow,” Botchy.

The chicken foot hand!

siddmartha
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by siddmartha »

I love how she thinks a 2 year old could run the state better but when Greta Thunberg wants to say anything about the environment she flips her shit.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Her thinking Greta was being called in as some kind of expert on disease because she gets all her information from alt right meme accounts was really a low point for her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

dulcechunti wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:31 pm
I love how easily we manipulate her. One day I’m posting about her Quagmire cheeks and crows feet, the very next day she buys more face cement at the strip mall. You can’t make this up.

Hey fridge!

And now she’s GIFTING us with a post-botch rant about her opinions on how California should be governed! Those damn environmentalists! Even a two-year old could run the state better!

She’s the bloated gift that keeps on giving.

Yes ogre, we’ll be “jealous tomorrow,” Botchy.

The chicken foot hand!
The return of the chicken foot hand! :shock: :lol: :oops:

Dulcechunti, you are causing the Fridget to dance to whatever is said here. You will manipulate her into a
completely frozen face. :cuted:

I am sure that Fridget could run CA better. Let me know when her pancake ass gets enough signatures and she
plans on running. I want to see how the thin-skinned racist fares.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Fauxfauxfaux00 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:36 pm
She’s a fascist. No wonder she loves her precious cheetolini in chief. I wonder how many influencers are still following her at this point or like her trash posts on Instagram. Yikes
Plenty of them. It's gross. If you look at her followers they won't show up on Search. But I can see on her Mutuals tab: Estee Lalonde, Anna Saccone, Fleur de Force, Jenn Im, Samantha Maria. And if you goto any of their pages, you can see they follow ogre.

I know I've seen Sam like ogre's pics recently too. So much for her supposed wokeness of late and embracing her blackness. If you can't figure out by now that ogre is a true blue fucking racist...aside from just being an all-around alt-right moron, or you just don't care, then... I don't know. Sometimes it's hard to tell if Sam is just too dumb to parse information or if she's got kind of a nasty streak to her that she conceals from her viewers.

lorenailgi
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by lorenailgi »

mizfoxy wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:33 am
Fauxfauxfaux00 wrote:
I just came on here to post about her facebook and read your post. Yes, she is letting the crazy out big time. Her facebook looks like those insane alt right psychos that post nothing but gun photos and police brutality. She's a step away from plastering swastikas all over her page.

What a person does in their own time in private with those closest to them is more real IMO. She's not so subtly letting her orange man bum kissing leak out on rants but her facebook really shows that she's full blown card carrying gung-ho pro-trump. For those that are wondering her facebook is Alex Simone. You'll know you have the right one with her offensive cover photo and the fake pic of AOC spread-eagled
You‘re so right girl!! But I can‘t find her facebook. Could you be more specific? There are so many Alex Simones.

Fauxfauxfaux00
Learner
Learner

Post by Fauxfauxfaux00 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:45 pm
Her thinking Greta was being called in as some kind of expert on disease because she gets all her information from alt right meme accounts was really a low point for her.
Didn’t she also think that Bill Nye the science guy was going to be in charge of something here in California. She really needs to lay off the alt right memes. She’s “fake news”

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

chicagomonster wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:59 am
Hey y'all, I stopped paying attention to Alex in the early days of the virus because I just couldn't take it anymore. I randomly remembered she existed and came to this sub to get caught up. Looks like she's openly being trash now in more obvious ways than ever. Did I miss anything BIG?

She took up for SHEIN selling swastika necklaces.. saying it’s a free country etc. I’m not sure how she wasn’t cancelled then.

The other deplorable thing she did l, which you may remember is took off to Paris while Xiao was dying. She came back, he died, she made up a colon cancer story and then didn’t bother to take Bao to the vet to see if he had caught whatever it was. Then has the audacity to lecture people on being good pet owners.

I mean besides marking up a .50 cents acrylic chain to $77..

mizfoxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mizfoxy »

lorenailgi wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:37 pm
mizfoxy wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:33 am
Fauxfauxfaux00 wrote:

You‘re so right girl!! But I can‘t find her facebook. Could you be more specific? There are so many Alex Simones.
I duno if it's against the rules but here is the link to her facebook https://www.facebook.com/vincesimonee
:love2: Yeah, I went there. :HK:

Return to “HRH Collection”