Em Still Got No Donk: Forever Jr National Narcissist - Part 2

slamdunk89
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Em Still Got No Donk: Forever Jr National Narcissist - Part 2

Post by slamdunk89 »

I still cannot believe she created all this "hype" for this "launch" and doesn't have the necklaces available for purchase. So dumb, so so dumb can't beleive she was giving people branding advice

lkshawver
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by lkshawver »

Bumbleriot wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:18 pm
Hi! Long time reader first time poster..so if I break any rules I apologize. I am also curious if any googling happened in any part of the idea stage of this project? You google Solasta and you get a video game.. you google solasta jewelry and there are already brand names that go by Solasta. There’s a solasta jewellry, shopsolasta, solasta soul... etc. doesn’t seem very original and I wonder if this would be a problem in the future for already established jewelry shops?
Yes definitely, that is a really big issue for brand awareness IMO. That's why naming brands/businesses is so difficult bc why would you want to be confused with a video game (LOL), or another jewelry brand? It just baffles me. She won't be able to TM the brand name for that reason, unless these other jewelry brands haven't claimed it yet. What a dingus...can't believe she would ever try to give anyone branding advice, lmao.

lkshawver
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lkshawver »

Bumbleriot wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:18 pm
Hi! Long time reader first time poster..so if I break any rules I apologize. I am also curious if any googling happened in any part of the idea stage of this project? You google Solasta and you get a video game.. you google solasta jewelry and there are already brand names that go by Solasta. There’s a solasta jewellry, shopsolasta, solasta soul... etc. doesn’t seem very original and I wonder if this would be a problem in the future for already established jewelry shops?
Yes definitely, that is a really big issue for brand awareness IMO. That's why naming brands/businesses is so difficult bc why would you want to be confused with a video game (LOL), or another jewelry brand? It just baffles me. She won't be able to TM the brand name for that reason, unless these other jewelry brands haven't claimed it yet. What a dingus...can't believe she would ever try to give anyone branding advice, lmao.

cnic2115
Learner
Learner

Post by cnic2115 »

WHAT HAS SHE BEEN WORKING ON SINCE 2019!! It seems like she just has 3 or so pieces coming out so I’m confused how she has been working on this since the end of 2019...
I can’t wait to see this flop.

mg1125
Learner
Learner

Post by mg1125 »

Stating the obvious: it’s frankly boring as hell and there are already 800,000 necklaces like it on Etsy. Whatever.

But the rationale behind it.... insane. She hated being fat so much that she based her *non-fitness* brand on gaining weight (thanks to over dieting and over competing), being fat for a while, and losing it. Has she experienced literally any hardship ever?? This girl is certifiably nuts.

Learner
Learner

Post by 1983 »

Here4daT wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:13 pm
As a cool skin tone person, I’m offended all her stuff is gold, not like I would buy anything from her, but just saying.
To be fair the website does say everything comes in silver, gold and rose gold.

But the pieces are a) generic and b) look like the MVMT stuff she used to wear all the time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

snarkersen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snarkersen »

I can’t believe a few things:

A) today in the bingo card for her NeW CoMpany she spells “occasion” wrong (occaision) think you should spell check if you are a business and having people repost.

B) this is the “untapped” never done before market?!? What?!?

C) she should have done scarfs (my guess before yesterday) it would have been more unique, lots of print and fabric type options, stylistic choices, etc. this is just......cheap Walmart and boring?

D) her first pic with the Janine necklace is weird- her face looks bad. Would have been better to look straight into the mirror at the camera, more striking and the hand could have pulled the attention to the necklace. As is, her face looks puffy and bad.

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

Also why did she have to Nair her entire body for the photo shoot for this?!?!

discountcodespambot
Learner
Learner

Post by discountcodespambot »

When you spend your whole life centering yourself into every bit of your social media presence you don’t know how to step into the background a bit to showcase an actual product. That first item picture of ‘Janine’ is so focused on her face thinking her heavy and deep thots that the necklace is small, fuzzy, and essentially background noise. Why not throw a close up shot of the piece so people can actually see it??? This project needs an actual product marketing manager. Has she ever looked at an actual jewelry social media page?

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

discountcodespambot wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:11 pm
When you spend your whole life centering yourself into every bit of your social media presence you don’t know how to step into the background a bit to showcase an actual product. That first item picture of ‘Janine’ is so focused on her face thinking her heavy and deep thots that the necklace is small, fuzzy, and essentially background noise. Why not throw a close up shot of the piece so people can actually see it??? This project needs an actual product marketing manager. Has she ever looked at an actual jewelry social media page?
The fact that I notice that she didn't even have her eyebrows cleaned up moreso than the necklace says everything about this brand.

fitandskeptical
Talker
Talker

Post by fitandskeptical »

mg1125 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:36 pm
Stating the obvious: it’s frankly boring as hell and there are already 800,000 necklaces like it on Etsy. Whatever.

But the rationale behind it.... insane. She hated being fat so much that she based her *non-fitness* brand on gaining weight (thanks to over dieting and over competing), being fat for a while, and losing it. Has she experienced literally any hardship ever?? This girl is certifiably nuts.
Sorry, where did she say this? Or can you explain it more? I couldn’t stomach to watch all her shit about her ✨revolutionary✨ brand. I in no way doubt, just looking for clarity

mg1125
Learner
Learner

Post by mg1125 »

fitandskeptical wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:03 am
mg1125 wrote:

Sorry, where did she say this? Or can you explain it more? I couldn’t stomach to watch all her shit about her ✨revolutionary✨ brand. I in no way doubt, just looking for clarity
She didn’t explicitly say it, so I guess it’s really just my interpretation of the launch video lol. She said the necklaces are supposed to focus on “finding your light/fighting your way out of the darkness” and she has repeatedly called her post show weight gain the “darkest” period of her life, aka worst point for her.

I totally get that being uncomfortable in your body sucks, but she acts like she survived cancer when she just starved herself back down to a size she likes. Just insufferable!!

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

mg1125 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:18 am
fitandskeptical wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:03 am
mg1125 wrote:

She didn’t explicitly say it, so I guess it’s really just my interpretation of the launch video lol. She said the necklaces are supposed to focus on “finding your light/fighting your way out of the darkness” and she has repeatedly called her post show weight gain the “darkest” period of her life, aka worst point for her.

I totally get that being uncomfortable in your body sucks, but she acts like she survived cancer when she just starved herself back down to a size she likes. Just insufferable!!
Her fatphobia is disgusting. I understand being uncomfortable in your body but she didn't diet down to her "healthy" normal body shape/size. She starved herself until her sternum is visible and claims to be healthy.

Flutter
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flutter »

You guys are all 100% right about her fat phobia. The way she rattles on about the time she gained weight + how it was the greatest struggle of her life is just gross. Especially given the fact she’s a coach - I assume she works with people that aren’t super thin all the time, and the message she puts out in the world re: gaining weight is the worst possible thing that could ever happen to a person makes me question how she views her clients, or at least what effect that message has on them.

She seems so obsessed with her new “thin” self as well - the picture of the necklace on her where you can see her chest bones/sternum reminds me of those “thinspo” pictures from like 2013 tumblr. Yeah Em, that’s really not something that needed to make a comeback.

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

Flutter wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:39 am
You guys are all 100% right about her fat phobia. The way she rattles on about the time she gained weight + how it was the greatest struggle of her life is just gross. Especially given the fact she’s a coach - I assume she works with people that aren’t super thin all the time, and the message she puts out in the world re: gaining weight is the worst possible thing that could ever happen to a person makes me question how she views her clients, or at least what effect that message has on them.

She seems so obsessed with her new “thin” self as well - the picture of the necklace on her where you can see her chest bones/sternum reminds me of those “thinspo” pictures from like 2013 tumblr. Yeah Em, that’s really not something that needed to make a comeback.
Also her obsession with showing her "cooking" lately shows how she almost exclusively eats volume foods with very low calories. I would imagine her daily calorie intake is between 1000-1200 which is really sad given she KNOWS how unhealthy that is.

fivebelievers
Talker
Talker

Post by fivebelievers »

68563A05-4BE7-47D0-ACEA-8F744DB5BCE5.png
What is this girl talking about ? She looks older and more tired now? It’s called aging and losing collagen in your face, Em. I also look more baby-faced 4 years ago ... Her constant need to compare her body and body-check is alarming.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

What about the second picture looks “fresher” and “healthier” than the first, anyway?

She doesn’t bother to explain WHAT about the first photo is “less healthy,” because like always, it’s just her assuming that being marginally leaner is always better no matter what the circumstance.

annahoney1234
Learner
Learner

Post by annahoney1234 »

No guys she is super healthy and feels way better now ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

fivebelievers wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:19 am

What is this girl talking about ? She looks older and more tired now? It’s called aging and losing collagen in your face, Em. I also look more baby-faced 4 years ago ... Her constant need to compare her body and body-check is alarming.
So in that first picture she has her implants, which is why she is claiming she looks healthier now with "less inflammation and puffiness." But in reality she looks sicker in the second picture and the first picture's "puffiness" has nothing to do with her implants and everything to do with the fact that she was probably carrying 2-3% more body fat on her.

I'm not disputing that some people have issues with implants (currently have expanders from cancer treatment and will get implants later this year so I've done a lot of research) but I just find it highly unlikely since she was NEVER diagnosed with any type of autoimmune disorder and yet thinks her implants were causing her weight gain. From my research, women who have issues with implants also end up being diagnosed with an underlying autoimmune disorder which end up being the cause of the issues with the implants.

Ashleyyy94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ashleyyy94 »

bma_jd wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:43 am
fivebelievers wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:19 am

So in that first picture she has her implants, which is why she is claiming she looks healthier now with "less inflammation and puffiness." But in reality she looks sicker in the second picture and the first picture's "puffiness" has nothing to do with her implants and everything to do with the fact that she was probably carrying 2-3% more body fat on her.

I agree in that she looks sicker in the second picture. I actually think the “puffiness” she’s referring to looks, eh better? To me it looks like in the first picture she’s more hydrated, her muscles look better. In the second photo she looks tired and dehydrated, and her muscles look flat.

ALSO, in pic 2 she got rid of that witch-like jet black hair that wasn’t doing her any favors, and her eyebrows look less like she drew them on with sharpie.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”