Nikita Kahn

mimi_97
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Nikita Kahn

Post by mimi_97 »

Hi everybody! I was looking information about Oracle founder's Larry Ellison when I came across of some pictures of Nikita Kahn and him.
The age gap is obvious (I like mature men as well and find him attractive) and navigating on the Internet I found out that Ellison was in a Sugar Daddy website, so it would be no surprise if they met there and had an agreement/relationship in those terms. I personally think she really loved him.

The thing is there's almost no information on the whole Internet about Nikita Kahn. I'm very curious about her because she's very picky with the information she gives through her personal Instagram account, also on her website is a bit empty, so I came here to see if anyone can shed some light about her and possibly her relationship with the fifth richest man on Earth https:// ... llionaires.

Please be respectful on the comments, I don't want to spread bad vibes.

I personally find her face very beautiful cute on her early years, now she's got some acid on her lips and too much exercise and we have a similar shape (petite) so I take her as reference for fashion style. Here are some pictures of her:

Return to “Celebrity”