Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 4

alclja
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 4

Post by alclja »

This gave me the worst secondhand embarrassment of my life.

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

alclja wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:31 am

WTF did I just watch?

:shock:

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

alclja wrote:

Thanks!! But I can't, I just can't.

jn95
Learner
Learner

Post by jn95 »

alclja wrote:

My eyes are burning :roll:

xxxskapunk
Stalker
Stalker

Post by xxxskapunk »

alclja wrote:

AnnabellaSnark
Learner
Learner

Post by AnnabellaSnark »

Sharkfin wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:54 am
The only purpose of the wedding vlog is to give the illusion that Michael has friends and somewhat of a life. I'm not sure how or why he wound up there, but I would bet nearly anything that they are not actual friends. Michael has no real friends.
Yup. People don’t stick around once they find out you’re a narcissist with your head so far up your own ass you can’t see daylight.

Good ol Mary Kay.

kieramonroe
Learner
Learner

Post by kieramonroe »

alclja wrote:

I lost it ... this was too funny omg :rofl:

FloydBeaumont
Talker
Talker

Post by FloydBeaumont »

jn95 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:25 am
I always laugh everytime Michael can't figure out a seasoning on something.... It's always:

"it's not paprika... it's not old bay.... I'm not sure!"

Also, can someone please for the love of God tell him ITS CAR-A-MEL... it's not a woman named Carmel!
Carmel might be a regional pronunciation, it’s pronounced Carmel in the Northeast

NewUserL
Learner
Learner

Post by NewUserL »

AnnabellaSnark wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:24 pm
Sharkfin wrote:
The only purpose of the wedding vlog is to give the illusion that Michael has friends and somewhat of a life. I'm not sure how or why he wound up there, but I would bet nearly anything that they are not actual friends. Michael has no real friends.
Yup. People don’t stick around once they find out you’re a narcissist with your head so far up your own ass you can’t see daylight.

Good ol Mary Kay.
Apparently they also love streamed their wedding so that vlog was probably marketing for them :roll:

:roll:

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

kieramonroe wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:15 pm
I lost it ... this was too funny omg :rofl:

He kept using the words "I don't kay..." and "thank your boyfray...and your dogay" And then he mentioned he had that "supersonic sound."

Wow. :?

jn95
Learner
Learner

Post by jn95 »

FloydBeaumont wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:25 pm
jn95 wrote:
I always laugh everytime Michael can't figure out a seasoning on something.... It's always:

Also, can someone please for the love of God tell him ITS CAR-A-MEL... it's not a woman named Carmel!
Carmel might be a regional pronunciation, it’s pronounced Carmel in the Northeast
Yeah I don't know if I can get down on that one. I'm from Rhode Island, we may not pronounce our Rs in words but we definitely pronounce it Caramel.

jn95
Learner
Learner

Post by jn95 »

Anyone else catch the snore fest today? Today was another "Reasons why ____ is the best park..."
I spotted the Huffasaurus Rex in today's Animal Kingdom video.
I've never seen someone so out of breath who walks and runs daily (at least into the park and then when a Disney Jr cavalcade is driving down the street)

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

jn95 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:21 am
FloydBeaumont wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:25 pm
jn95 wrote:

Yeah I don't know if I can get down on that one. I'm from Rhode Island, we may not pronounce our Rs in words but we definitely pronounce it Caramel.
I'm originally from the Midwest. I think I'd typically hear "carmel," when I lived there, leaving out the middle vowel too.

But who knows, really. In all reality, it probably differs by the individual.

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

jn95 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:30 am
Anyone else catch the snore fest today? Today was another "Reasons why ____ is the best park..."
I've never seen someone so out of breath who walks and runs daily (at least into the park and then when a Disney Jr cavalcade is driving down the street)
I'm not defending MK, but I know first hand that walking fast in 100-degree heat index down here in the theme park with a mask on is VERY taxing. You will start to huff and puff, even if you try and hide it and act like it's not bothering you. LOL ;) Wearing the mask sucks.

cjh
Learner
Learner

Post by cjh »

NewUserL wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:18 am
AnnabellaSnark wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:24 pm
Sharkfin wrote:

Good ol Mary Kay.
Apparently they also love streamed their wedding so that vlog was probably marketing for them :roll:

:roll:
I was shown the "Disney World Flow" featuring the Kay family (less papa Kay) and that is still the high water mark for cringe in my books. This is very close

cjh
Learner
Learner

Post by cjh »

jn95 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:30 am
I did also notice the huffasaurus rex, when he was talking about Sanaa I thought he was going to drop. (btw Sanaa is not that close for anyone who actually is taking his advice)

Noticed he added more sugar to his "sweet treat" by adding vanilla foam. (cause it can ALWAYS be sweeter) And he noted that the Burger was his favorite thing at Yak and Yeti. I wonder what else he has had there, because I only ever see him eat burgers, sugar drinks, ice cream, sushi and once I saw him eat something that wasn't that at the Poly if I recall. Yak and Yeti is fine, not great but fine. I would never, ever order a burger there. So much else to choose from. (and I love burgers)

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

I just found this. :? :? :?

SoMagical
Learner
Learner

Post by SoMagical »

Does anyone else hate the random snippets that he puts at the beginning of his videos like today’s where he’s screaming about the yeti? And if seeing it once at the beginning isn’t enough, it’s left in there to see again a second time. I just can’t stand when he starts off his videos either squealing, screaming, or dying laughing at something and I have no idea what’s going on. :scratch:

craychel813
Informer
Informer

Post by craychel813 »

Michael scream-explaining the yeti with others riding with him on Expedetion Everest is just peak Michael yall. He is out of his mind talking about Animal Kingdom today. That giant sugar bomb drink hit QUICK. I also don't believe he has the self control to pass by the night blossom stand and not guzzle one down off-camera real fast. And how weird is his thumbnail??

MichaelPee
Learner
Learner

Post by MichaelPee »

craychel813 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:38 am
Michael scream-explaining the yeti with others riding with him on Expedetion Everest is just peak Michael yall. He is out of his mind talking about Animal Kingdom today. That giant sugar bomb drink hit QUICK. I also don't believe he has the self control to pass by the night blossom stand and not guzzle one down off-camera real fast. And how weird is his thumbnail??

Everything you said is a yes from me. Especially the thumbnail. The natural view on that very bridge is good enough for a thumbnail lol why the whacky Avatar edit?

Return to “Michael Kay”