Niki & Gabi "tweedle bitch and tweedle botch" Demartino - Part 19

thatsaWAPthatsaWAP
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki & Gabi "tweedle bitch and tweedle botch" Demartino - Part 19

Post by thatsaWAPthatsaWAP »

So Gabi’s break was actually just to get engaged, dye her hair blonde, & take pics? (From Twitter...)

I am NOT surprised. I’m also not impressed with her “return to YouTube video” where she asks for donations from people who have received $1200 from their government amid an ongoing pandemic - basically says she’s selling some items from her closet for her antique shop for much less than she bought them and it’s like GIRL YOU ARE GROSSLY MISSING THE POINT IT IS NOT YOUR FOLLOWERS WHO MESSED UP OR NEED TO/HAVE MONEY TO DONATE. YOU GO DONATE.

It’s so weird to me her sisters and family (and Colin) would feel now is an appropriate time to get engaged and throw parties, drink, and celebrate during her “time away” ????? I mean, I guess why would the time away be spent reflecting, donating, learning when she could spend her entire social media break being engaged drinking champagne.

thatsaWAPthatsaWAP
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thatsaWAPthatsaWAP »

Here’s the pics and the tweet about the engagement:

Also in US Weekly.

Looks like a lot of reflection 🙄🤣 jesussssss
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

you already know she’s going to use her engagement as an excuse, how dare everyone ruin the “happiest time” in her life blah blah blah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CapnBarbossa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CapnBarbossa »

AHHH, one of my recent favorite YouTubers uploaded a video reacting to all of Gabi’s music videos - and it’s so perfect. :rofl:

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

I’m honestly shocked she isn’t shoving her engagement in our faces regardless of the situation. Like why now of all times did Colin choose to propose though? 😂 so weird. Plus the pics make it seem super planned/staged lmao.

viewingthetea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by viewingthetea »

Look who else got engaged, you guessed it. Ariana

viewingthetea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by viewingthetea »

I noticed Gabi continues posting on IG like her CP stunt has been cleared up

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

how long until she tries to get a ring that looks like Ariana’s
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

NATOLV9
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NATOLV9 »

viewingthetea wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:44 am

Look who else got engaged, you guessed it. Ariana
Now Gabi can say Ariana copy her lol

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

Post by AutomaticInjury »

Gabi's "champagne dreams" and Niki's "alone in my car "
remind me of Taylor Swifts newest songs "champagne problems" and "getaway car "

brusselsprout
Lurker
Lurker

Post by brusselsprout »

AutomaticInjury wrote:I think Gabi is fake rich. idk why she acting like she finally made it in her newest song.Her recent live performance and production of champagne dreams was soo cheap the people in the comments are noticing it. More like alcoholic dreams. She used to be able to sing until the booze took its toll on her .She probably does have a lot of money but she blows it on things that will not grow her wealth like throwing it at everyone in her social circle .

Back onto gabi's creepiness . I know the fans asked for the staying in Niki's home challenge. Which Gabi didnt even have to do , she chose it above other suggestions . It got weird when she was recording her changing and even said she saw her naked . I get that they're twins and probably know what they look like underneath , it is just the act of invading her privacy that far . Especially with Gabi's corrupt mind
Yeah she is definitely not as wealthy as she wants people to believe. Not like it matters, I hope the rebrand sticks (haven’t watched her new vid talking about it yet). But I think it could be a huge turning point for her to finally start growing up and becoming her own person instead of a character copycat

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Her antique shop had fakes sold on it including her new dior fuzzy saddle bag she’s definitely fake rich

viewingthetea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by viewingthetea »

Real rich people don't flaunt their wealth as much as Gabi lol it's like she's trying to prove something?

Also I had a thought the other day, what's up with her hundreds of fan pages commenting on her posts? I wonder how many are actually real accounts? It's weird because it's not like she's a super famous celeb like Ariana (bitch wishes she was though)

m00nlightbae
Learner
Learner

Post by m00nlightbae »

viewingthetea wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:32 am
Real rich people don't flaunt their wealth as much as Gabi lol it's like she's trying to prove something?

Also I had a thought the other day, what's up with her hundreds of fan pages commenting on her posts? I wonder how many are actually real accounts? It's weird because it's not like she's a super famous celeb like Ariana (bitch wishes she was though)
I think she still has her comments limited, I'm not sure how that works but probably part of the reason we only see all the fan page comments, because of course they only say positive things.

pinkberry
Stalker
Stalker

Post by pinkberry »

Gabi’s cryptic tweets and her changing the channel name back to “fancy vlogs” what it was before makes me think she’s in the all clear from her cp “scandal”. Idk how to verify this but there’s also been mention of her channel being monetized again. Sigh. And her fans are so excited about her “surprise” at midnight, do they not even care that she made a huge excuse of saying how being fancy was not who she truly was BS? Can’t believe just OnlyFans held consequences to her. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

M1lf
Stalker
Stalker

Post by M1lf »

Gabi’s ring really fits in with her new “humble” “modest” brand

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

Post by AutomaticInjury »

Im positive gabi knows shes a pedo. She just has no issues lying about it . Like it is soo obvious when youre someone who doesnt even entertain that in any way , that you know once someone gets into the pedo shit A TINY BIT, theres no telling what else theyve been doing .And she only paints herself as a victim, she is highly calculated hence how she has no issues scamming fans.
But the kids dont know. Most people dont think of her puffy caked up face when the word pedo comes to mind .
.If this was a guy doing what she does , people would immediately jump on them . I think someone needs to actually look into what gabi is doing in these chatrooms or invite any fans with personal experiences that wish to speak about her . OR some sort of drama or commentary channel should do a dive into her history here or compile it . YouTube aint gonna do shit about her .
20210102_212726.jpg

santaclaws
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by santaclaws »

I'm getting married next year but even i know this is too much.

"Wedding Day" scented Yankee Candles really?!?!

CapnBarbossa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CapnBarbossa »

:rofl:

Return to “Niki and Gabi”