i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Amybee
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Niki & Gabi "tweedle bitch and tweedle botch" Demartino

Post by Amybee »

Gabi: your eyebrows don’t match your eye shape.
Your eyes look wonky, droopy, uneven. You were excited about “not having to put on thick ass eyeliner anymore” yet that’s all you’ve been doing..??
Your lips look horrendous, literally like they are about to explode, your filler has taken over your entire upper lip, you look like a character from whoville.
Your chin is so skinny and pointy that it doesn’t match your cheeks that you got filled... like I don’t even think that your teeth match your face either. You need to stop. It is sad, and super pathetic how much you glamorize plastic surgery when we clearly see your botched ass face. Get some help girl.

Sweets24
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sweets24 »

I wonder how Gabi feels/what she thinks when she and Niki film together and she's not using a filter on the video. It's very obvious based on how she looks and how she responded to the filter assumption in the latest video that she does use filters in her vlogs and the whole "innovative vlogging with instagram filters" is something she made up to defend herself.

Gabi just looks so puffy? The thing is, if the filtered version of herself is how she wants to look in real life, she could do it. Gabi's proven she's comfortable with getting fillers or going under for facial plastic surgery. But what bothers me the most from watching her post-surgery videos is that she'll be careful for a week or so and then act like she's totally healed and everything is fine! Like putting on makeup again (and maybe not washing her face). Maybe facial procedures are different, but I've had body plastic surgery and my recovery/healing process took about 4-6 weeks at least before I could resume my normal routine.

And like others have said, she stated she got the eyelid surgery so she wouldn't have to wear thick eyeliner to lift her eyes, but she's back to the thick wings in her instagram posts and videos. So I don't really get it, because she filters her face and acts like she's happy with her results, when her actions indicate otherwise. It would be really refreshing if she would just be honest and admit that even after the alterations, she doesn't like how she looks and is working on it.

justbarely
Learner
Learner

Post by justbarely »

All the comments about Gabi in the latest N&G video are calling her old, botched and bloated lmao. Such a shame that Gabi altered her face so much that she is unrecognisable, and so facially different from Niki that they don't even look related anymore. Niki's hair does look fire though.

ppaandaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by ppaandaaa »

i really, really like Niki's song ! i love that there is no fake, annoying, over the top autotune like in Gabi's song and other yt girls.
but the music video.... she sings about driving in the car, thinking but she isn't driving at all... she runs around in the woods and flexing.
this will be so cool if she did something like miley's nothing breaks like a heart video.

their new video.
OH MY GOD GABIS FACE, LIPS, EYES !!!
compere to her niki looks STUNNING. fresh nice hair, colorful top and she is really glowing.

gabi looks so botched, bloated and old... she looks hella scary.
i don't know i want to cry or laugh when i think she spend shit ton of money to look like THAT.

also living for the comment section colling out Gabi's look ! :rofl:

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Amybee wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:54 pm
Gabi: your eyebrows don’t match your eye shape.
Your eyes look wonky, droopy, uneven. You were excited about “not having to put on thick ass eyeliner anymore” yet that’s all you’ve been doing..??
Your lips look horrendous, literally like they are about to explode, your filler has taken over your entire upper lip, you look like a character from whoville.
Your chin is so skinny and pointy that it doesn’t match your cheeks that you got filled... like I don’t even think that your teeth match your face either. You need to stop. It is sad, and super pathetic how much you glamorize plastic surgery when we clearly see your botched ass face. Get some help girl.

Right? Her brows are tragic.. AND they've been microbladed. She's trying so hard to have the straight Ariana brow but she can't even make it look good nor does it suit her face in the first place lol. Honestly different brows would vastly improve her face.

yeahsurewhatever
Learner
Learner

Re: Niki & Gabi "tweedle bitch and tweedle botch" Demartino - Part 19

Post by yeahsurewhatever »

ok first off I am so honored that my name got picked to be the new thread name.

secondly, niki looks stunning in their last video, her face and hair all look so great. Gabi is a shiny, puffy mess. I took screen shots to show, and one could argue that I took them at unflattering moments for Gabi but literally this was how her face looked the whole time, go watch yourself. and in some of these shots niki isn't making the best face because it was screen shotted at a weird time but you can still tell how pretty she is. Gabi's issue isn't weird angles it's those giant lips and eye bags and short eyebrows. she needs to get her filler dissolved, and the lipgloss only makes them look so much more swollen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

in what world does gabi look like anyones child

Nezuko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nezuko »

gouda wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:11 pm

Tfw Gabi tries to drag her sister when in reality Gabi’s the one that looks like Niki’s botched step mom

Nezuko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nezuko »

gouda wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:11 pm

Tfw Gabi tries to drag her sister when in reality Gabi’s the one that looks like Niki’s botched step mom

gymchick
Debater
Debater

Post by gymchick »

If she would just dissolve her lips, change her eye brows longer and a tad thinner like when she was blond, minimal makeup and rest her face do some lymphatic massages she would start looking so much fresher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martha12345
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by martha12345 »

I feel like Gabi is very insecure and wants to have all the ''desirable'' instagram-y features that a lot of women want nowadays - big eyes and big lips, sharp features, foxy eyes... but you can't have it all. And a lot of faces don't suit some of those features. I tried doing the foxy eyes makeup trend and it just didn't look right, but my sister looks stunning with that type of makeup. A lot of people find attractive different facial featues and I feel like she just wants to have it all and appear attractive to as many people as possible, but it's very clearly not working. I think the big, Bambi eyes suit her way more than the foxy trend and the big lips just don't suit her. Looking at her latest video and comparing it to older videos where I think she looks more attractive I've realised that it's the moment she draws on the big lips that she starts looking weird. However when I look at Niki, I feel like the big eyes and big lips do suit her because of the shape of her face.
I know there's people here that don't like the way Niki looks but I personally feel like she is attractive. Gabi on the other hand... I've been watching their videos for a very long time and it's just very sad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fries
Talker
Talker

Post by fries »

Genuinely shocked at just how botched Gabi actually looks in real life without a filter on her face. Her eyes look no different post surgery (there was nothing wrong with her eyes to begin with though, it's her makeup that's unflattering), and her mouth and brows are making her look INSANE. All of this work done to her face yet she doesn't want to be seen without a filter that makes her look more like herself BEFORE she had all this done? What is going on in her head? She needs HELP.

(Also can't help but wonder what Collin thinks about all this? She looks nothing like when they first met.)

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Gabi was posted on this Instagram
The way Gabi has always drawn on her lips and eyeliner has always been awful and unflattering and instead of fixing her makeup, she edits and changes her face with procedures. make it make sense

She also is so "open" about her procedures but within the same breath lie like a rug about her editing. One doesn't cancel the other out
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

Never thought I’d say this because Niki’s face used to look like a foot, but wow she looks so much better than puffy face Gabi at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Gabi mimicking Niki's underbite pout was funny
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Xxxviolette
Learner
Learner

Post by Xxxviolette »

Niki: I'm going to contour my nose smaller to look like Gabi

????? WHAT????? Gabi's nose is so much bigger than hers !!!

And ffs can Gabi stop calling her cheapass GG/scream queen wannabe online shop clothing cottagecore. It's NOT! Like how it's never shabby chic either. smh

scorpio_bitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by scorpio_bitch »

Xxxviolette wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:04 pm
Niki: I'm going to contour my nose smaller to look like Gabi

????? WHAT????? Gabi's nose is so much bigger than hers !!!

And ffs can Gabi stop calling her cheapass GG/scream queen wannabe online shop clothing cottagecore. It's NOT! Like how it's never shabby chic either. smh
I came here to say this too. why on earth does she keep calling her style cottagecore?? her style is nothing like cottagecore, like did she just see one tiktok about it and decided to start calling her style cottagecore now?

Boogiegirlhey
Learner
Learner

Post by Boogiegirlhey »

Gabi literally pulls these “excuses” (more like lies though) out of her ass! Yeah right she hates carrying a big clunky camera around in public to film that’s why she uses her phone so people don’t stare yet these past few months due to quarantine she’s been In her “cottage” still using her phone to film while no one else is around! It’s like the more surgeries she gets the more insecure she becomes,I think it’s because she’s truly unhappy with the results her nose looks no better if not worse,her eyes look uneven now her face is so puffy and round basically the opposite of everything she was trying to achieve in the first place and she probably feels hopeless and ugly now because all these surgeries she’s shelled out thousands of dollars to give her that “ig baddie”look only made her look like a middle aged housewife

Boogiegirlhey
Learner
Learner

Post by Boogiegirlhey »

Gabi literally pulls these “excuses” (more like lies though) out of her ass! Yeah right she hates carrying a big clunky camera around in public to film that’s why she uses her phone so people don’t stare yet these past few months due to quarantine she’s been In her “cottage” still using her phone to film while no one else is around! It’s like the more surgeries she gets the more insecure she becomes,I think it’s because she’s truly unhappy with the results her nose looks no better if not worse,her eyes look uneven now her face is so puffy and round basically the opposite of everything she was trying to achieve in the first place and she probably feels hopeless and ugly now because all these surgeries she’s shelled out thousands of dollars to give her that “ig baddie”look only made her look like a middle aged housewife

Return to “Niki and Gabi”