Stephanie Restrictsmore - Part 9

death_wish
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Restrictsmore - Part 9

Post by death_wish »

What ever happened to her tattoo? The one that said family in Thai on her ribcage.

Ymir_Fritz
Learner
Learner

Post by Ymir_Fritz »

I didn't watch her one year All In anniversary video (because honesty, who's gonna sit through an hour of Stephanie's bullshit), but just clicking through it I noticed that, to show the changes her body went through, she only picked the posed/filtered photos and videos where she looked deceivingly slimmer than she actually was. The infamous red bikini and white swimsuit photos, for example, were you could really see the extent of her big chungus-ness were not shown at all. Same with the workout videos, all videos where you could see her huge gut protruding and her mega-chunky sausage legs and cankles were nowhere to be found.

I mean, if you just go by the pics and videos she chose for that video, it looks like she went from skeletor to a slightly chubby version of herself and then to her current figure, but she never really looks fat or truly overweight at any point. It's glaringly obvious that she did this to re-write history by making her All In process look reasonable and not like the train-wreck it actually was.

Of course, she's doing so by blatantly lying about almost everything. Someone mentioned in the Tattle thread that she's claiming that, at her highest, she only reached 25% BODY FAT and never went past it.

SERIOUSLY????

Does she really expects us to believe that this was 25% body fat?

:rofl:

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Highly doubt she wasn’t higher than 25% body fat.

She IS looking really good (referring to the photos from the Asian market posted on her story) whether that’s from restricting, angles or whatever... who knows

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

TF, how would she know what bf% she was at if she didn't take a dexa scan..
If she was 110 at her lowest and claimed to gain 40 lbs. That would make her 150. We here guessed that she most likely gained up to 160-170 since she lied about her starting weight.
I went to mybodygallery and all the ladies on there at her height and 155lbs look waaaaay fitter.

The asian market photos are convincing me more and more that she got some fat transfer

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

following

voldetort
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by voldetort »

I really don't think she was 25% bf at her highest weight. For comparison, here's Greg Doucette's gf Ally at 36% bf, which I think looks pretty similar to her in that red bikini.

death_wish
Talker
Talker

Post by death_wish »

I can't believe she's going to the gym with cases are how they are in Florida.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

death_wish wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:10 am
I can't believe she's going to the gym with cases are how they are in Florida.
Lol maybe she can make a science explained video on working out and disease prevention during covid. :roll: Jeff is an idiot for traveling to FL of all places during the middle of the pandemic. Canada has a mandatory 14 day quarantine when he gets home though... so he can look forward to no more working out at his friend's home gym. I'm sure he'll just flout those rules too though.

8gurugossiper8
Learner
Learner

Post by 8gurugossiper8 »

Incredibly boring video, nothing interesting about her personality and the food looked disgustingly unhealthy and unappetizing. Why was it 20 minutes

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

She looks noticeably thinner in this video. She probably lost some lbs since the last video, and I don't think its all shapewear either. Her arms look thinner.

Gorgon
Talker
Talker

Post by Gorgon »

At this point I'm pretty convinced she did cold sculpting or some sort of surgery, nobody can change their body shape by gaining and then losing weight.

ppaandaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by ppaandaaa »

I was cringing so hard when she was trying to talk to her mum in other language

mb_kat
Learner
Learner

Post by mb_kat »

New video was fine, kinda boring. Didn't really explain why she chose the countries she did, what the recipes were, or what criteria she was using to rank them. Most of those dishes are what you would eat for brunch, not as an every day breakfast. For someone who claims to be a foodie I don't understand how she's never had pain au chocolat before, esp going to Canada a lot. Also how the fuck does she still think her cake pop oats are better?? That's so disordered lol

tomatoketchup
Debater
Debater

Post by tomatoketchup »

Is noone going to talk about how she posted pictures of her anorexic jerky phase and said this was considered the ultimate fit chick look.

Because umm I'm pretty sure she had a bunch of people dm'ing her to please eat a cheeseburger.

death_wish
Talker
Talker

Post by death_wish »

tomatoketchup wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:50 am
Is noone going to talk about how she posted pictures of her anorexic jerky phase and said this was considered the ultimate fit chick look.

Because umm I'm pretty sure she had a bunch of people dm'ing her to please eat a cheeseburger.
Right. She got just as much criticism, if not MORE, when she was super skinny. She even had to delete a picture off of a YouTube post because the comments were overwhelmingly negative.

Amyvu314
Learner
Learner

Post by Amyvu314 »

Jeff looks SO ridiculous standing on the kitchen counter next to the cabinets. Makes him look even shorter than he already is.

I just don’t get his proportions. Adding more muscle isn’t gonna help you buddy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

Those cake pop oats look disgusting. WE GET IT YOU EAT OATMEAL
She can't cook and has terrible taste in food

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

RosieLee wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:23 am
Those cake pop oats look disgusting. WE GET IT YOU EAT OATMEAL
She can't cook and has terrible taste in food
mb_kat wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:56 pm
New video was fine, kinda boring. Didn't really explain why she chose the countries she did, what the recipes were, or what criteria she was using to rank them. Most of those dishes are what you would eat for brunch, not as an every day breakfast. For someone who claims to be a foodie I don't understand how she's never had pain au chocolat before, esp going to Canada a lot. Also how the fuck does she still think her cake pop oats are better?? That's so disordered lol
I was thinking the same thing. How could you eat the same slop for months on end and have it be your fav? I mean not even some regular protein like an omelette or a bagel to switch it up, but protein cake pop oatmeal? That would get tiring after a while. She has no imagination.

death_wish
Talker
Talker

Post by death_wish »

Today she said she gives herself permission to eat when she just so much as thinks about food. Totally normal /s.

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

So she should be eating all the time then, right, because she is COMPLETELY FOOD FOCUSED.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”