TrailerTrashKaty and Castaway Rob: The Mansion Isolation Chronicles - Part 11

glittersag
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TrailerTrashKaty and Castaway Rob: The Mansion Isolation Chronicles - Part 11

Post by glittersag »

Sooooo she’s saying she has a C section scheduled for the 7th.... and her sister is saying that she can’t wait to see the family in one week. We’re not stupid Katy! There is no natural birth for you. It’s gonna be another C section. Just own it. Having a C section is fuckin ROUGH. I don’t want to get pregnant again because I don’t want to endure that pain. It’s okay to be a C section mom. It’s so common no one but snotty crunchy women will care if you do not deliver naturally. I’m so sick of her lies slipping past her big baboon lips.

glittersag
Talker
Talker

Re: TrailerTrashKaty and Castaway Rob: The Mansion Isolation Chronicles - Part 11

Post by glittersag »

Sooooo she’s saying she has a C section scheduled for the 17th.... and her sister is saying that she can’t wait to see the family in one week. We’re not stupid Katy! There is no natural birth for you. It’s gonna be another C section. Just own it. Having a C section is fuckin ROUGH. I don’t want to get pregnant again because I don’t want to endure that pain. It’s okay to be a C section mom. It’s so common no one but snotty crunchy women will care if you do not deliver naturally. I’m so sick of her lies slipping past her big baboon lips.

M+Mcookies
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by M+Mcookies »

But her body handles pregnancy soooo well 😂. C section is rough for a week but not as bad as people make it seem. But I guess it also depends person to person.
I don’t even know why she would want to wait until42 weeks and risk meconium aspiration. I’m sure Dr. Katy has done alllll her research though

Kyn_55
Informer
Informer

Post by Kyn_55 »

She’s never given birth vaginally and went late with axel, so I don’t get why she expected to be dilated at all. Her body hasn’t done it before. I think it’s funny how she hasn’t commented on the size of this baby yet. How it was such a huge deal for axel and how she needed a c section because he was so large. Yet the size of this one doesn’t matter anymore? Usually subsequent babies are larger. Definitely think she regrets getting that c section with axel.

liamsmama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by liamsmama »

Maybe it’s just me, but has anyone else caught sight of Robert’s mom wiping up Axel’s spilled food and then eating it? Idk... maybe I’m being extra. I’d be weirded out if I saw my mom eat up my kid’s spilled food :?

I had an emergency c-section and the stigma around them pisses me off. Katie, your scheduled c-section is ok. No one cares about your “all natural” woo.

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

idk why she wanted to try for a VBAC anyway? As per her own words, c-section recovery was SO easy and her body went back to "normal" like immediately, nothing was bad at all. And obviously she doesn't have any anxiety over birthing in general, because she doesn't experience anxiety! So why didn't she just schedule a c-section right at 40 weeks?

at 42 weeks, that's going to be one giant baby they have to get out. especially since we know what salmon roe does to fetus heads in her body

so Katy's family is going to be staying in the house with Haydn's parents then, right? because I thought she said Haydn's parents are staying until the birth and hers are coming next week. If they wait until the 17th, they'll all be there

Talker
Talker

Post by 0061989 »

You think her excuse about going off social media for a bit is because she's going to give birth during this time, and doesn't want to document her c-section?

I hate the contrast between her and Madi. Their stories both popped up, and Madi is all rainbows and butterflies about going to the beach with David's family. Meanwhile, Katie is always so monotone about Haydn's family.

I feel like their relationship, appeal was based on looks. And now that she's not how she used to look, the appeal has subsided and they're just stuck.

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

Keep getting hotter? 🥴 ew ugh, I wouldn’t take it that far. What does she see in him? Little hands, little feet.... little guy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

liamsmama wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:52 pm
Maybe it’s just me, but has anyone else caught sight of Robert’s mom wiping up Axel’s spilled food and then eating it? Idk... maybe I’m being extra. I’d be weirded out if I saw my mom eat up my kid’s spilled food :?
YES. On more than one occasion. And that’s just what we’re seeing on stories... imagine all the other times it’s happened and not been on video. Maybe I’m being extra too but, it’s definitely weird.

Forthetea1
Learner
Learner

Post by Forthetea1 »

Cutecumber wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:36 pm
liamsmama wrote:
YES. On more than one occasion. And that’s just what we’re seeing on stories... imagine all the other times it’s happened and not been on video. Maybe I’m being extra too but, it’s definitely weird.
OMG i saw this too! Yogurt fell on Axels leg and she wiped it up and ate it. Another was on his face. So gross lol

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

omg THAT is gross. And all I can see in that pic on Katy's story is how awful both of their skin is. grosssss.

liamsmama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by liamsmama »

Cutecumber wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:36 pm
liamsmama wrote:
I’m glad I’m not the only one. Seeing that is repulsive.

Mohowe14
Talker
Talker

Post by Mohowe14 »

I wouldn’t be surprised if she had the C-section today since Axel’s due date was 8/3 and was born 8/10 and this baby’s due date is 7/3 she probably wants them to be the same or whatever

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

Katy wants to be Madi Nelson so bad. Be your own person Katy, I’m embarrassed for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ButterBiscuit
Debater
Debater

Post by ButterBiscuit »

She is truly a nasty person inside and out. She is the one who asked her fan girls to ask her questions on instagram. Then she gets all high and mighty when people are giving her suggestions on how to go into labor. Hey you spoiled twat, why not skip and don’t answer those questions?!?! You suck!

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

Seriously, she acts as if she knows more than everyone else about every subject ever known to man. I get second hand embarrassment reading her responses. It must be sad and hard to pretend to be an expert on all topics all day.

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

Yunrn wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:41 pm
Seriously, she acts as if she knows more than everyone else about every subject ever known to man. I get second hand embarrassment reading her responses. It must be sad and hard to pretend to be an expert on all topics all day.
Like the post-term question. “I’m not postterm :)”. Well Dr Katy, believe it or not, there are still risks associated with going over 40 weeks. And she’s going to be so close to post term anyway, by time she delivers.

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

Yunrn wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:41 pm
Like the post-term question. “I’m not postterm :)”. Well Dr Katy, believe it or not, there are still risks associated with going over 40 weeks. And she’s going to be so close to post term anyway, by time she delivers.

glittersag
Talker
Talker

Post by glittersag »

She really is such a bitch. I’m wondering if she doesn’t get many questions. She’s so boring and uninspiring.

I had to look up this Madi Nelson character since I’ve never heard of her and she’s boring as hell too. I hate the concept of such a curated and perfect instagram. No ones life is that perfect. I don’t aspire to be like that. It’s not real!

Talker
Talker

Post by 0061989 »

glittersag wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:34 pm
She really is such a bitch. I’m wondering if she doesn’t get many questions. She’s so boring and uninspiring.

I had to look up this Madi Nelson character since I’ve never heard of her and she’s boring as hell too. I hate the concept of such a curated and perfect instagram. No ones life is that perfect. I don’t aspire to be like that. It’s not real!
I can understand the hate with Madi, I feel like she's a lot more wholesome than Katy for sure. And another influencer that irritates me is Laura Beverlin or whatever. She is the epitome of "a lot of you were asking where I got..." "look at my perfect life" "perfect skin" "perfect hair"

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”