David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 52)

cantbelieveit
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 52)

Post by cantbelieveit »

Have any other VS members made a statement about everything that’s going on? I know David and Nat said something and I heard that Carly and Erin made a video addressing what’s happening and I know Jeff dug himself into a bigger hole by talking to H3 and Trisha. But any others that I didn’t hear about?

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Am dying to see some discussion on Jeff's new video series about his accident. If David didn't look bad enough already... fucking yikes.

rey7878
Talker
Talker

Post by rey7878 »

Do people post here or is this an old thread

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

corinna is selling the car david bought her

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

cowrug wrote:
> corinna is selling the car david bought her

ok she just traded it for a new one whatever

primadonnafairy1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by primadonnafairy1 »

Apologies if this isn’t the correct thread but has anyone heard about the drama between Olivia Obrien (Todd’s ex) and Pete Davidson? She said on a podcast recently:
“I met the last guy I talked to on Raya and he was actually talking to 2 other girls at the same time. And then he, while we were talking, went to London, didn’t tell me, then came back with a girlfriend. We were literally talking for 5 months… And then I was going to where he lives, and I hit him up, and we hung out, and we talked for another like 2 months, so it was f
5 months total. Every single day, we would Facetime for hours, we would watch movies together, we watched all 3 Back to the Future movies in one sitting on Facetime… I really liked him, and I thought, ‘Oh my God, he’s finally gonna be the ‘nice guy’ that I like, he is totally gonna be the ‘nice guy’, he is so sweet, literally, when I left his place, he sent me a photo of him laying on the pillow that I slept on and was like, ‘this pillow smells like you, I can’t stop smelling it, I saved your stuff you left here’ and he gave me this crew neck that has 101 Dalmations on it (Pete’s fave movie), he was like ‘You can have it’… I was like, ‘This man is obsessed with me’ and he was like, ‘Yeah you know I’m in deep…’, so I was like, ‘Oh my God, he literally loves me’. So I was like, ‘I will never have anything to worry about’… how would he even have the time? We were texting, Facetiming, all day long, every day. Then, for a couple days, he was being a little weird… he was like, ‘Oh I’m in London, sorry, the time difference’s weird’. 2 days later he was supposed to come to LA that next week… he was like, ‘Oh, um… I can only… I’m just not in a place right now where I can be anything more than friends. But when I come to LA next week, I still want to hang out and be friends.’ - and hang out with me, and all my friends, I’ve basically adopted him into my friend group, I’ve given him all my friends’ numbers, they were all talking, and him and my best friend Stas bought matching ‘tall best friend, short best friend’ shirts that they were gonna wear… we had all these plans… and then I found out on Daily Mail Snapchat that he was dating someone… [Is this girl he’s dating a ‘known’ person?] Yeah. … He must just like, work, text, work, text… It’s crazy, every time that I talk to a guy and I’m convinced that they’re gonna be the nice guy, they end up being way worse… When it turns out that he isn’t what I thought he is.”

Tweets:
“just found out a guy i was talking to for 5 months had his friend make an instagram just so he could dm random girls and say that he wants their number for him 😍 ugh my taste is just so immaculate it keeps getting better every. single. day. can’t wait to write about this one!”

“mental illness is real and it’s god fucking awful but it’s not an excuse to treat other people like shit.”

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

The girl obviously has the self esteem of a spray bottle because she falls for any guy that gives her the time of day it’s truly sad honestly.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

primadonnafairy1 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:46 am
Apologies if this isn’t the correct thread but has anyone heard about the drama between Olivia Obrien (Todd’s ex) and Pete Davidson? She said on a podcast recently:
“I met the last guy I talked to on Raya and he was actually talking to 2 other girls at the same time. And then he, while we were talking, went to London, didn’t tell me, then came back with a girlfriend. We were literally talking for 5 months… And then I was going to where he lives, and I hit him up, and we hung out, and we talked for another like 2 months, so it was f
5 months total. Every single day, we would Facetime for hours, we would watch movies together, we watched all 3 Back to the Future movies in one sitting on Facetime… I really liked him, and I thought, ‘Oh my God, he’s finally gonna be the ‘nice guy’ that I like, he is totally gonna be the ‘nice guy’, he is so sweet, literally, when I left his place, he sent me a photo of him laying on the pillow that I slept on and was like, ‘this pillow smells like you, I can’t stop smelling it, I saved your stuff you left here’ and he gave me this crew neck that has 101 Dalmations on it (Pete’s fave movie), he was like ‘You can have it’… I was like, ‘This man is obsessed with me’ and he was like, ‘Yeah you know I’m in deep…’, so I was like, ‘Oh my God, he literally loves me’. So I was like, ‘I will never have anything to worry about’… how would he even have the time? We were texting, Facetiming, all day long, every day. Then, for a couple days, he was being a little weird… he was like, ‘Oh I’m in London, sorry, the time difference’s weird’. 2 days later he was supposed to come to LA that next week… he was like, ‘Oh, um… I can only… I’m just not in a place right now where I can be anything more than friends. But when I come to LA next week, I still want to hang out and be friends.’ - and hang out with me, and all my friends, I’ve basically adopted him into my friend group, I’ve given him all my friends’ numbers, they were all talking, and him and my best friend Stas bought matching ‘tall best friend, short best friend’ shirts that they were gonna wear… we had all these plans… and then I found out on Daily Mail Snapchat that he was dating someone… [Is this girl he’s dating a ‘known’ person?] Yeah. … He must just like, work, text, work, text… It’s crazy, every time that I talk to a guy and I’m convinced that they’re gonna be the nice guy, they end up being way worse… When it turns out that he isn’t what I thought he is.”

Tweets:
“just found out a guy i was talking to for 5 months had his friend make an instagram just so he could dm random girls and say that he wants their number for him 😍 ugh my taste is just so immaculate it keeps getting better every. single. day. can’t wait to write about this one!”

“mental illness is real and it’s god fucking awful but it’s not an excuse to treat other people like shit.”
oh dang that's wild. i was wondering who she was talking about!

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

this thread is pretty dead, but with david posting a vlog, i was hoping to see some more posts!

cantbelieveit
Learner
Learner

Post by cantbelieveit »

darcyking wrote:this thread is pretty dead, but with david posting a vlog, i was hoping to see some more posts!
Same I was expecting everyone to flock back especially with all the tweets I saw either being happy about David being back or about how they wish he’d stay away from social media forever

themoderngoddess
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by themoderngoddess »

How are you gonna come back and say new vlogs every tuesday and then slack on tuesday 🤣

tori simon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tori simon »

Anyone still wondering what todd sees in Natalie lol I mean he’s dated girls like corinna and Olivia..natalies kinda yuck

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

tori simon wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:39 pm
Anyone still wondering what todd sees in Natalie lol I mean he’s dated girls like corinna and Olivia..natalies kinda yuck
I do! Ugh, she’s the WORST!!!

Mishmymash
Learner
Learner

Post by Mishmymash »

tori simon wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:39 pm
Ikr! I wouldn’t touch Natalie with a 10ft pole, she’s an arrogant, pretentious, snooty, bratty, uptight snob & a terrible person overall.
I think more or less it’s a power move for Todd. He doesn’t seem in love he is just getting it on with the top boss, the millionaire’s closest aide to get tons of exposure, meeting celebs, invites to every party, event or overseas trip, for free!!! Plus he has inside deets on practically everyone & everything. I heard it’s quite hard to ‘make it’ in LA & it’s expensive out there. It’s gonna be bad when they break up. He’ll be totally excluded.

Canobilistivrainbows
Learner
Learner

Post by Canobilistivrainbows »

I'm surprised that the thread is dead, considering what's happening with Jeff. Honestly, though it's fucked that David didn't reach out to Jeff after surgery, considering David is the one who caused Jeff's injury. That shows how shitty of a person David is. If it won't get him views and likes then he clearly doesn't care which is awful. I wonder if other members of the vlog squad reached out to Jeff or if they're all scared of what David might do if he finds out that they did. I mean, considering the only reason most of them have a "career" is because of David. I guess they're scared that David will do something to end their "careers." I'm sure David has some dirt on the vlog squad people and that's why they won't go against them. And that's a fucked up if you think about it

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

"When Neistat asks if the Insider article was "fair" Dobrik replies, "No. This article was written because this place wanted clicks," he says while sitting in a $13 million house financed by near-death stunts, a podcast named Views, and a line of "clickbait" merch. He seems to see the woman's account of rape as a pesky rumor, more harmful to him than to her. "I don't want to respond to it because I don't want to feed the fire of just gossip and hate and drama. I've always wanted to be a person that when you see me, you're just like, laughing or smiling or you're pumped to have me around… now I'm stained forever with something that I don't necessarily think I should be stained with.""

"Have these events been a stain on Dobrik's image? It's hard to say. In June 2021, he made his return to YouTube, Vlog Squad in tow, with videos that usually rack up more than 9 million views each. Sponsors like SeatGeek have returned to finance him. And he's promoting his Discovery+ series Discovering David Dobrik. Though Dobrik continues to spar publicly with Wittek and recently opened up about the rocky state of his mental health, the 25-year-old remains more successful than almost anyone his age. Most importantly, he still has millions of young people following his every move."

-- source for both above: Mashable: In Casey Neistat’s documentary, David Dobrik’s act unravels https://mashable.com/article/david-dobr ... influence

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:"When Neistat asks if the Insider article was "fair" Dobrik replies, "No. This article was written because this place wanted clicks," he says while sitting in a $13 million house financed by near-death stunts, a podcast named Views, and a line of "clickbait" merch. He seems to see the woman's account of rape as a pesky rumor, more harmful to him than to her. "I don't want to respond to it because I don't want to feed the fire of just gossip and hate and drama. I've always wanted to be a person that when you see me, you're just like, laughing or smiling or you're pumped to have me around… now I'm stained forever with something that I don't necessarily think I should be stained with.""

"Have these events been a stain on Dobrik's image? It's hard to say. In June 2021, he made his return to YouTube, Vlog Squad in tow, with videos that usually rack up more than 9 million views each. Sponsors like SeatGeek have returned to finance him. And he's promoting his Discovery+ series Discovering David Dobrik. Though Dobrik continues to spar publicly with Wittek and recently opened up about the rocky state of his mental health, the 25-year-old remains more successful than almost anyone his age. Most importantly, he still has millions of young people following his every move."

-- source for both above: Mashable: In Casey Neistat’s documentary, David Dobrik’s act unravels https://mashable.com/article/david-dobr ... influence
That article was removed.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Image Image Image

ArrestMeTho
Learner
Learner

Post by ArrestMeTho »

Is it just me, or is Heath Hussar unbearable to watch ever since he got with Mariah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

sapphireorchid wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:44 pm
7abiib_azzubb wrote:"When Neistat asks if the Insider article was "fair" Dobrik replies, "No. This article was written because this place wanted clicks," he says while sitting in a $13 million house financed by near-death stunts, a podcast named Views, and a line of "clickbait" merch. He seems to see the woman's account of rape as a pesky rumor, more harmful to him than to her. "I don't want to respond to it because I don't want to feed the fire of just gossip and hate and drama. I've always wanted to be a person that when you see me, you're just like, laughing or smiling or you're pumped to have me around… now I'm stained forever with something that I don't necessarily think I should be stained with.""

That article was removed.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
I can still see the article.

SandyBeaches
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SandyBeaches »

This thread died when, Teacup, Mosie, FiloFax, wild_in_are_way, Betty, Cheesy, alpha I'm probably missing some. There have been so many juicy things that have come out since pre-Covid to current time and this thread should be in the hundreds by now.

Return to “David Dobrik”