Kayla JockStrapCrotch Lashae - Part 35

Justmeandmyself
Learner
Learner

Re: Kayla JockStrapCrotch Lashae - Part 35

Post by Justmeandmyself »

That was super weird, but you can definitely get overwhelmed by shower heat. I'm confused on why she's always touching her hair. :roll:

willtwerkforbooks wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:13 pm
She talking about having a black out moment from the bath water being too hot 🙄 Girl, if you know you’ve been in hot tubs in LA or Nevada heat then I don’t know if it’s the “bath water”. Maybe go to the doctor and get some blood work done 🤔😗

willtwerkforbooks
Learner
Learner

Post by willtwerkforbooks »

😑 I would have been mad if I continued watching then 😅

Justmeandmyself wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:56 pm
She has a partnership Gymshark. It's an affiliate link for Gymshark on her YT channel. That's the secret. But she's still cringe. :?

willtwerkforbooks wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:04 pm
I be struggling trying to get through her videos most of the time. I was watching one of her vlogs where in the title she mentions revealing a secret or something. I started the video and was wondering why she sounded more cringier than usual… it’s because I had it on normal speed 😖🙄 Which is a no, lol. But I just couldn’t do it, I lost interest in getting to the part of her revealing the secret or whatever. I just closed out the video and literally went to go pick up a book instead.
📼 I have to return some videotapes 📼

willtwerkforbooks
Learner
Learner

True but I do wonder if she has anything else going on to have caused that since she mentioned being exposed to heat and hot tubs before and being fine.
I also even commented on one of her videos to let her know that if she wants hair growth then she should practice low manipulation on her hair. Her hair seems healthy enough and it’s growing just fine. I used to be confused as to why she was perming it for so long. It didn’t really seem necessary for her to do that. So when she goes on and on about her hair as if she’s just discovered it I can’t help but roll my eyes a little bit.

Justmeandmyself wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:03 pm
That was super weird, but you can definitely get overwhelmed by shower heat. I'm confused on why she's always touching her hair. :roll:

willtwerkforbooks wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:13 pm
She talking about having a black out moment from the bath water being too hot 🙄 Girl, if you know you’ve been in hot tubs in LA or Nevada heat then I don’t know if it’s the “bath water”. Maybe go to the doctor and get some blood work done 🤔😗

Justmeandmyself
Learner
Learner

Lol... :rofl:
willtwerkforbooks wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:35 pm
😑 I would have been mad if I continued watching then 😅

Justmeandmyself wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:56 pm
She has a partnership Gymshark. It's an affiliate link for Gymshark on her YT channel. That's the secret. But she's still cringe. :?

willtwerkforbooks
Learner
Learner

I see she edited her IG bio. It used to say something along the lines of “working on my journey to a bigger butt” or something like that 🙄😒 And I always thought that was cringey af! 😖 Glad to see she changed it, lol.

willtwerkforbooks
Learner
Learner

I’m getting so tired of seeing her make videos either about different try-on hauls or fragrances. Like, how many times is she going to continue to make the same videos talking about the same fragrances she wears?? I really want more and better from her.

Justmeandmyself
Learner
Learner

She's kind of stuck in this continuous circle. Now that she's single...idk. Her video on being single is very cringe... VERY.

willtwerkforbooks wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:20 pm
I’m getting so tired of seeing her make videos either about different try-on hauls or fragrances. Like, how many times is she going to continue to make the same videos talking about the same fragrances she wears?? I really want more and better from her.

willtwerkforbooks
Learner
Learner

I can’t stand the way she talks 😫 I hate when she says, “YuH”, like, please stop 😖

But I will say that I’m curious what it would be like to be friends with her because her personality is so bland but fake and forced at the same time.

willtwerkforbooks
Learner
Learner

Her content is so tedious. She needs to really do something about that because why would I or we care to see you go through your pantry, looking at the dates on every single canned food item?? 🙃🙃🙃 She can’t be serious. She really thinks this is entertaining content 🤦🏾‍♀️

willtwerkforbooks
Learner
Learner

She calls herself a Virgo, right? For the longest time I’ve been trying to figure out why because if her birthday is today or was yesterday she’s definitely considered a Leo. I had this same thought a couple years ago too. Like, you’re a Leo, babe 🙃 The dates are right there on the internet so I’m not sure why she continues to say she’s a Virgo. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Sau
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sau »

So does she get paid money by Gymshark or does she just paid commission in free clothes?

Justmeandmyself
Learner
Learner

At first it was an affiliate link and now I think she gets commission. But, she did pay for a Black Friday haul from GS. What is she doing with all of those leggings and sweatshirts?

Sau wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:52 pm
So does she get paid money by Gymshark or does she just paid commission in free clothes?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

For a long time I thought she was just getting free leggings and tops. I am glad she’s getting paid.
Is she back on her journey to her big butt or is she over that? I had to stop watching her for awhile.
I got really tired of the same old stuff all the time.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”