Stacey Diaz

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Stacey Diaz

Post by xxnjlove »

anyone watch this chick?

i first found her in december and i watched a lot of her videos and i liked her alot. but im actually getting annoyed at how shes literally acting like theres no fucking quarantine. the ignorance of so many people is why theres been over 100,000 deaths in the US. damn fucking shame. her channel gets more views from when she gets her nails done by ig nail techs and of course she thirsty to be famous so... here we are

cactus18
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stacey Diaz

Post by cactus18 »

I strated watching her in March? and feel like she's definitely changed sinced then.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I was subbed to her for awhile but never really watched her videos till recently. Now she’s practically the only YouTuber I can watch everyday. Despite everything she does to make herself look young and good I think it actually does the opposite and ages her more. Overall I do love her vlogs she cracks me a lot.

starlight00
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by starlight00 »

I’ve been watching her for years since she was a crossfit coach. I followed her bc I loved how she was into weightlifting and had a natural body. Shortly thereafter she got her breast implants and then the nose job # 1 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s interesting to watch her bc she’s like a case study 😬 she mentally acts like she’s 23-24 and she’s 30. No impulse control, etc. She’s totally oblivious and thinks she’s so mature. She tries to keep up with the younger Mexican YouTubers that have already gotten married, have kids and own houses. She has her priorities in the wrong order. She keeps wasting her money on dinky little designer bags and that gas guzzling jeep that’s bad for the environment and a money pit.

bluejay
Learner
Learner

Post by bluejay »

I used to be a loyal viewer, but somewhere along the way, I couldn’t watch anymore. I’m getting back into her now, and I watched the most recent video with her tattoo removal. I wonder what’s inspiring this all of a sudden? She’s literally getting everything removed at this point. I think if she could start over she would, but she still gets tattoos. It’s confusing…

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

^I mean that tattoo on her chest is pretty ugly I don’t blame her for getting it removed.

bluejay
Learner
Learner

Post by bluejay »

The comments on her latest video buying her husband a birthday gift are a MESS!

starlight00
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by starlight00 »

Home girl buys followers all the time lol. One example:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

bluejay wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:29 am
The comments on her latest video buying her husband a birthday gift are a MESS!
I didn’t watch that video what was the drama?

starlight00
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by starlight00 »

I wonder if Stacey is going to hit Santiago 🤔 this is disgusting.
IMG_6735.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “P-U”