THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 4)

GBD99
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 4)

Post by GBD99 »

Did anyone check out the podcast video they did with Molly? I feel so sorry for her. They looked bored and it looked like they weren't into it at all.

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

johnny0994 wrote:
> They both ruined their bodies with all these horrifying tattoos.

I don't mind the ones on Grayson's legs. The one on his left arm? Horrible and trashy looking.

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

Does anyone have info on KKKristina’s background because I know she’s definitely here illegally but I wanted to see if there’s proof.

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

GBD99 wrote:
> Did anyone check out the podcast video they did with Molly? I feel so sorry
> for her. They looked bored and it looked like they weren't into it at all.
Who is molly?

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

7_ringsforme wrote:
> GBD99 wrote:
> > Did anyone check out the podcast video they did with Molly? I feel so sorry
> > for her. They looked bored and it looked like they weren't into it at all.
> Who is molly?

Molly is the blind girl they did a video with. It was the one about whether she could tell them apart or not. Forget the name of the video, but it's still on their YT channel. I think it was done in 2019.

As for KKKristina? Something is definitely wrong with her continuing to be here after 3-6 months. She got vaccinated as well and she's not even American. How are you are non US citizen and getting vaccinated? Go back to your country and stay over there. I wish someone would report her ass so she gets kicked out of the US.

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

I lowkey feel like she’s still here because she know Ethan’s past has been exposed for his thotness especially since the Tyson girl was known to smash him first. And I think she’s threatened and paranoid that he’s going to cheat on her lol she def gives me insecure vibes, if he does then karma’s a bitch for sure. Because I def believe he cheated on Emma with her but she didn’t mind being the side chick waiting for the opportunity to come in and snatch him up only to be claimed conveniently for clout and views and then tried to rub in people’s face but got hate as soon as she went public with the relationship. He didn’t even defend her not once lol. She’s pathetic asf and he’s a punk little bitch.

MrsJNicole
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MrsJNicole »

GBD99 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 5:55 pm
7_ringsforme wrote:
> GBD99 wrote:
> > Did anyone check out the podcast video they did with Molly? I feel so sorry
> > for her. They looked bored and it looked like they weren't into it at all.
> Who is molly?

Molly is the blind girl they did a video with. It was the one about whether she could tell them apart or not. Forget the name of the video, but it's still on their YT channel. I think it was done in 2019.

As for KKKristina? Something is definitely wrong with her continuing to be here after 3-6 months. She got vaccinated as well and she's not even American. How are you are non US citizen and getting vaccinated? Go back to your country and stay over there. I wish someone would report her ass so she gets kicked out of the US.
You want to know what I truly think about this. I think she came here on a K1 Visa which is a Fiancé Visa. Which means her, and Ethan would have to be married within 90 days of her being here. So who's to say they didn't go off to get married, and just kept it hush hush, because I don't see her being here that long either. Any other Visas would have ran out by now. And my feelings with Grayson are I feel like and these are strictly my opinions! I feel like maybe Gray is confused with his sexuality maybe. Maybe that's why everyone is saying he has been a "playboy" And maybe all that stuff with that guy that made that tiktok was true. Just think about it Grayson is like this "Sex Symbol" to all these teenage girls and if he comes out as something other that straight it might not rub those people the right way. I dunno it's just me thinking, and this is a place for us to voice out opinions. :?

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

I agree with the person above about everything especially with Grayson opinion. And it is pride month so he should just live in his truth but I want to know who was the guy on the tiktok just curious but this isn’t the first his name has been brought by other dudes just saying. Ethan is so damn sneaky by running off getting married with this broomstick manipulating chick I don’t trust nor like her at all she just gives me a bad vibe and he better watch his back with her because she comes off a little too crazy over him.

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

So whatever happened to them? They just disappeared forever?

Pixiedream07
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Pixiedream07 »

johnny0994 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:22 am
So whatever happened to them? They just disappeared forever?
I’m new to this thing, but from what I’ve heard ppl say on TikTok, gray and e no longer live together. They say grayson is in Tennessee, he studies in a uni; and frequents some bars and parties. And e is in aus with his gf.

Return to “The Dolan Twins”