cici2020
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke "Can’t get an intimiDATEtion" Miccio - Part 9

Post by cici2020 »

aylee wrote:
mumkinpo wrote: So wild to me how much she's willing to flush away on rent lol. Her new apt is probably 5k total a month? And she doesn't even have a job that involves going out? And has a great loving home very close to where she moved to and could live for free? Like I can't comprehend why anyone would do this lol. And in a pandemic too. I could maybe understand if the world & NYC weren't heavily impacted by covid and she was paying for the experience to frolic about in NYC I guess.
She's moving into my nieghborhood, pretty sure my building. Can't wait to "bump" into her one day. Straight up deck the shit out of her and go "oops. Sorry, I didn't see you!"
ooooh im very curious to know how much you think she's probably paying in rent. not gonna lie, i feel like its probably similar to her boston apartment. Boston is also expensive af and her apartment there was huge.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Seaside22 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:46 am
Brooke needs to stop using that Bombay waver thing. She looks like she stuck her finger in a socket.
I don’t think it looks bad when she first does it but in her recent pics it looks like she hasn’t washed her hair after having waves so her hair looks frizzy and disgusting. She needs to shower; she doesn’t have nothing else to do.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

CEO of going to nyc just to film content.

I literally find it so annoying how desperate she is for a social life. In the IG tv video it’s spacious fOr wHeN i hAvE fRiEndS over. How about going to get a traditional job to gain some skills instead of worrying about having someone to go get drinks with. On twitter she said she sucked in sales and had no idea what she was selling. Looks like all her former coworkers are all still there so the problem here is her. & she said that they were all going for promotions. She can’t even keep a real job. Good luck when YouTube dies.

I gurantee you guys that if she doesn’t find a solid group of friends in New York City. by this time next year she’s going to run to either Atlanta, NC where most of her college friends live or LA.

Also has anyone noticed her moms Botox fading and she has all these wrinkles now? #quarantinelife I never want to hear how great she looks for her age from Brooke again.

Celiacelscels1234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Celiacelscels1234 »

When Brooke posted the rooftop pictures today, I knew exactly what building she is moving into. I won’t say it for privacy reasons obviously, but I found her exact unit on Streeteasy. The listing has a video of the agent showing it, and the kitchen decor is the same as in her video even down to the fridge sticker (if you watch her “I got an apartment blog” she shows the previous tenants decoration). The rent for the flat is 3,784 per month but the building I think is running a free month offer, so I think she got it for 3,468. Pretty expensive but I have seen worse, it’s a very nice building with good amenities in a good location!

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

This site is so slow, I have no idea if this will actually post.

Brooke's apartment is really nice. That much money, though -- that would be a mortgage in most places. Insane!

Jyoutubec
Talker
Talker

Post by Jyoutubec »

Just watched Emma Macdonalds newest vlog and think it’s funny how she mentions twice that everyone is moving out of Boston and only says Gretchen and Arlin both times lol

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

^^

I know emma seemed like she was always too cool for Brooke but I think something happened when Danielle visited because ever since then I haven’t heard either of them
talk about Maggie. They both used to worship the ground Maggie walked on. Both her and Danielle always used to mention her 24/7 in videos, podcasts etc.

I remember they went out when Danielle visited and the YouTuber molly bails went out with them and she threw major shade at them on Twitter during the Black Lives Matter week. Obviously she didn’t say it was for them but it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out it was the Macdonalds who she was subtweeting. She said I’m finally unfollowing lol and I went and checked and she wasn’t following Emma anymore. I don’t know If she’s following Maggie but she’s not following emma.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

her newest vlog title and thumbnail: "my chipotle order" lmfao... who asked for this? :roll: i guarantee nobody cares what you get from chipotle girl... she really needs to figure out what type of content is actually interesting and unique to her, because this really is not it

lovesnature
Learner
Learner

Post by lovesnature »

jellybellydelete1 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:14 pm
aylee wrote:

She's moving into my nieghborhood, pretty sure my building. Can't wait to "bump" into her one day. Straight up deck the shit out of her and go "oops. Sorry, I didn't see you!"
You don't have to like Brooke, but quit with the "I hate her so much that I want to "hurt" her" thing. I realize its probably a "joke" and I don't like her either, but I'm not gonna joke about "decking the shit" out of her. That''s a bit much. She hasn't done anything extremely problematic like Shane Dawson or other YouTubers - most of our gripes are with her personality. Relax.
yeah lol wtf? might be time to log off

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

danny-devito wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:38 pm
her newest vlog title and thumbnail: "my chipotle order" lmfao... who asked for this? :roll: i guarantee nobody cares what you get from chipotle girl... she really needs to figure out what type of content is actually interesting and unique to her, because this really is not it
this used to get posted ALL the time in the GOTG fb group and it's so dumb. Like there are literally, what, 5 different options? It's not like you can get very creative choosing black or pinto, cheese or no cheese.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Besides the chipotle order, all of her videos are the same.. how many times is she going to show herself working out in her hOmE gYm and her fAmIlY mEaLs? Her videos are so boring.

vxleria
Talker
Talker

Post by vxleria »

Found her new apartment building, it’s about $3500 a month. Her old one in Cambridge was probably around $3000 so it’s not a huge difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

can everyone start posting in the discord? it's such a better experience

slothscanteven
Learner
Learner

Post by slothscanteven »

jadorexo wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:52 am
can everyone start posting in the discord? it's such a better experience
Can someone invite me?the link at the top won't work, it says it's expired.

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

https://discord.gg/66xVQvg

i set this link to never expire so hopefully it works!!!!

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

i may have made some questionable fashion statements in my day but i have never owened a pair of dino stompers and i STAND by that choice

brookes exact tweet. I've been saying she DRAGS danielle on a daily basis. Someone commented doesn't danielle have those. :rofl:

Shes always sneak dissing her, and gretchen sometimes. lol

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

I’m usually a fan but she’s being a dumb ass on tik tok & ig. You can tell she gets triggered when people say that social media isn’t a stable job. It’s not. She’s comparing it to traditional jobs having no stability. Many people who got laid off in April/May have found jobs Already because They have the SKILLS. In which she doesn’t have any. I mean she didn’t even know what she was selling at Oracle. She sucked at QVC that’s why she didn’t like it.

She’s saying we’re going to be retired at 30. Is she comparing herself to Madison Beer, Addison Rae? Sis you’ve been on Yt since 2010 and have 215K subscribers. Lol girl you’ll never retire at an early age Since October you’ve gained 15K humble yourself. Kylie Ross started Youtube last year and has 135K I would call that success. Brooke Should’ve sat down and ate her food.

Also, anyone noticed her parents and brother are always out?? Brother on boats with friends, at friends houses, senior trip. Mom at dinner, and out at dinner with friends? I think people on here were right if she had friends she’ll be out. I’m not saying she should be out but I’m saying that she uses the excuse of the pandemic to act like she can’t go out, but if she had friends she would be out.

& lol @ the tik tok comment of her nose. Her nose still looks huge. Big yikes.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

shes always lying about having a social life. She said she missed out on social opportunities because she takes the virus very serious. Her mom, dad and brother are out so they can easily bring the virus home. On IG I saw her telling people we should get drinks in NYC. Can she just say she has no friends? :?

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

shes always lying about having a social life. She said she missed out on social opportunities because she takes the virus very serious. Her mom, dad and brother are out so they can easily bring the virus home. On IG I saw her telling people we should get drinks in NYC. Can she just say she has no friends at home? :?

her new video she packed it with ads. So desperate for money to pay for that Nyc apartment.

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

i just dont understand her projection for her life. shes just barely making it on youtube (not really growing at all), doesnt seem to get any extraordinary sponsorships, and she says the podcast does "better than her oracle job" but like is she gonna be 40 with a podcast called "gals on the go" when she's not even "on the go"? where does she see her life going?????? sitting alone in her apt forever? i feel like she's relying on finding a man for her future but sis most likely isnt gonna find her dream on these dating apps. AND she says she feels like she needs to be an ~entrepreneur~ but she definitely seemed to thrive better when she had a steady a routine. she has so much potential in my opinion to do something with a traditional job, but she thinks she's above that

Return to “Brooke Miccio”