Jerusha Boss Lady Couture: Pretending To Be Rich And Busy (Part 5)

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jerusha Boss Lady Couture: Pretending To Be Rich And Busy (Part 5)

Post by Fifi_dear »

Comedy gold once again ... she's raving about Vero Moda not being fast fashion? Is she insane, Vero Moda is totally fast fashion, one of the cheapest, tackiest brands here in Europe. All these blouses she modeled look like horrible thin polyester quality. Also they were far too short for her in body and sleeves, the necklines too high (made her look like she had no neck and much heavier than she is). Not sure ASOS is going to jump at that collab... :?

When she inserted that photo (of Kim Kardashian? tbh I don't know these "celebs" enough to be sure) that inspired this god-awful look of hers, how did she not notice that she did not pull it off?? Did she not see that the birds nest on her head had nothing in common with the glossy waves on the inspiration photo? Like nothing at all.

"mum can we have Kim Kardashian?"
"no, we have Kim Kardashian at home."
Kim Kardashian at home:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pink dilemma
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by pink dilemma »

I registered here just to be able to reply to this thread. Lol. Anyway, I can't help but notice how her bag room is the only clean and nice-looking room in her house. Imagine the money she spends on bags could have been put to better renovation use.

pink dilemma
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by pink dilemma »

I also tried snooping at her older posts, and saw something quite interesting. Back in that particular photo, she was raving about a chanel jumbo and other luxury items, all while wearing a beat up, old scratched guess watch. Hahaha.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Funny how she claims to be obsessed about her hair being blow dried before she leaves the house. Yeah, I suppose wet hair is a line she won't cross but greasy hair is fine lol

Birdgirl182
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdgirl182 »

Jerusha once again trying to prove she can speak Farsi and yelling at Zaki - he doesn't understand you because you don't speak it enough AND your accent is terrible AND you only do it when you are on camera!

Birdgirl182
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdgirl182 »

Fifi_dear wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:53 am
Funny how she claims to be obsessed about her hair being blow dried before she leaves the house. Yeah, I suppose wet hair is a line she won't cross but greasy hair is fine lol
I know I feel like we have seen her hair wet out of the house a million times in that tight ass bun that is making her go bald. I guess it was just grease :D

Birdgirl182
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdgirl182 »

Also, in the vlog for her mom's birthday, can we talk about how well-behaved J's nephew was? He's like the same age as Zaki and he was so much better than J's kids.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hi Posters….. I restored this thread for you. I didn’t know it was bad until I was reading up on Jerusha in Part 6. If you ever have any other problems let me know. I will lock this partial thread and link it to Part 6 for now.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked, Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=38215 :bkiss:

Return to “JerushaCouture”