Alexandra Rodriguez
dasiesunshine
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtoCopy&PasteSamJo - Part 42

Post by dasiesunshine »

FranklinDRollsablunt wrote:Whyyyy does she contour her forehead? It’s already tiny. Not to mention it’s patchy AF.Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes I find that interesting as well. As someone with a shorter forehead myself, I have started just adding bronzer to the outer sides of my forehead and have actually really preferred the look. It’s more flattering for my face shape. But I’m no makeup artist. ImageOne video idea I thought of myself that I would LOVE to watch would be someone like her that does practically the same makeup look everyday do a makeup look that is completely different than what her usually go-to routine is. Like something along the lines of “makeup methods that flatter round face shapes” for an example. And her try it out and give feedback! I have a rounder/heart shape face, and would actually find that type of video interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FranklinDRollsablunt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by FranklinDRollsablunt »

dasiesunshine wrote:
FranklinDRollsablunt wrote:Whyyyy does she contour her forehead? It’s already tiny. Not to mention it’s patchy AF.Image

Yes I find that interesting as well. As someone with a shorter forehead myself, I have started just adding bronzer to the outer sides of my forehead and have actually really preferred the look. It’s more flattering for my face shape. But I’m no makeup artist. ImageOne video idea I thought of myself that I would LOVE to watch would be someone like her that does practically the same makeup look everyday do a makeup look that is completely different than what her usually go-to routine is. Like something along the lines of “makeup methods that flatter round face shapes” for an example. And her try it out and give feedback! I have a rounder/heart shape face, and would actually find that type of video interesting.

I just started creeping on her and from what I can tell she is pretty decent at makeup. When I was at my heaviest- I used to PACK on the makeup too and I look back at pics now and it looks ridiculous. I think she’s insecure about her weight so just overcompensates with makeup. In her old videos her makeup always looks great!

Learningtogossip
Learner
Learner

Post by Learningtogossip »

My discord stopped working while ago, does anyone have a link?

Momofone
Informer
Informer

Post by Momofone »

Props to her for exercising but a 19 minute mile is literally walking like a turtle. I don’t get why she’s bragging?!

FranklinDRollsablunt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Whyyyy is she always picking her nose jfc. Image

Learningtobehonest
Debater
Debater

Post by Learningtobehonest »

FranklinDRollsablunt wrote:Whyyyy is she always picking her nose jfc. Image

Right!!!? It’s never a quick discreet touch either she’s always having a good ol’ rake up there it’s fucking gross YOU’RE ON CAMERA BITCH smh

wheresmydog
Learner
Learner

Post by wheresmydog »

She's too lazy to even edit that nose picking shit.

Is she even on WW anymore? I mean, I know she says she is, but it's obvious she isn't losing anything. I don't get it why she doesn't pick a diet plan that is easy to follow and just stick with it and not try to find every single loophole she possibly can.

I switched to keto and started intermittent fasting (16:8) and lost 22 lbs in one month.

FranklinDRollsablunt
Wanderer
Wanderer

wheresmydog wrote:She's too lazy to even edit that nose picking shit.

Is she even on WW anymore? I mean, I know she says she is, but it's obvious she isn't losing anything. I don't get it why she doesn't pick a diet plan that is easy to follow and just stick with it and not try to find every single loophole she possibly can.

I switched to keto and started intermittent fasting (16:8) and lost 22 lbs in one month. Image
I’m super curious how much she’d lose in a month even if she just HALVED her daily salt intake.

wheresmydog
Learner
Learner

Post by wheresmydog »

Not to mention her sugar intake.

Does anyone know why Bubba deleted all of his videos on YouTube? He just posted a podcast episode a few days ago. I find that very strange. Something must be going on.

Booyouwhore
Learner
Learner

Post by Booyouwhore »

wheresmydog wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:00 am

I switched to keto and started intermittent fasting (16:8) and lost 22 lbs in one month. Image
I will forever praise intermittent fasting! I had no idea my regular eating habits were basically considered fasting until I stumbled across a thread on Reddit years ago. I think Alex would benefit from IF more than WW.

wheresmydog
Learner
Learner

Post by wheresmydog »

Booyouwhore wrote:
wheresmydog wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:00 am

I will forever praise intermittent fasting! I had no idea my regular eating habits were basically considered fasting until I stumbled across a thread on Reddit years ago. I think Alex would benefit from IF more than WW.
I agree with you. For someone like Alex who has probably 200 lbs to lose, I would say intermittent fasting & keto are way to go. There wouldn't be extreme spikes in her glucose levels due to the low carb intake. And since fats and protein digest slower, she could feel full for much longer, which also helps fasting.

But I don't see her making that lifestyle change. She's the queen of hacks, she just wants to eat crap and still lose weight, which is unrealistic.

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Fenty needs to stop smh

And I edited it

If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

CocoCoco
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CocoCoco »

I’m finally back after months of leaving
Can anyone join the discord? Can someone message me the invite pleaseeeee

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

QueenPenny wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:08 am
Fenty needs to stop smh

And I edited it

dear god. why would you EVER put this on the internet? WHYYYYYYY

Ashberry
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Ashberry »

Screenshot_20201024-025139_Instagram.jpg

Hey long time lurker first time poster. Did anyone else see that instagram story she posted? What a joke. Honestly, alex you cant stand with you legs together? Are you serious right now? Just say you like the pose and move on. Ffs stop with the excuses, maybe this is why she waddles around, she cant close her legs guys. Poor yawn man.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

princessbelle98
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by princessbelle98 »

Just realized Alex totally looks like John Candy in “Nothing But Trouble”

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LearningtoCopy&PasteSamJo - Part 42

Post by cuzisayso »

Ashberry wrote:
Screenshot_20201024-025139_Instagram.jpg

Hey long time lurker first time poster. Did anyone else see that instagram story she posted? What a joke. Honestly, alex you cant stand with you legs together? Are you serious right now? Just say you like the pose and move on. Ffs stop with the excuses, maybe this is why she waddles around, she cant close her legs guys. Poor yawn man.
Lmao I love that she acts like she got thick thighs
You don’t have thick thighs.. your whole legs are huge
They are like straight up tree trunks
Don’t act like you got these massive thighs like those video models to the point you can’t stand straight
It’s your wonky ass knees and your bow legged-ness that make you not being able to stand straight lmao
She is so embarrassing..

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

looks like discord has been taken down by the people running GG because of some indifferences. that‘s what I saw...

_finncash
Debater
Debater

Post by _finncash »

What happened to discord ?!

allana
Debater
Debater

Post by allana »

geekinthepink wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:16 am
looks like discord has been taken down by the people running GG because of some indifferences. that‘s what I saw...
whyyyy? Honestly thats so annoying. I was really enjoying that discord!

Return to “Learningtobefearless”