LearningtoCopy&PasteSamJo - Part 42

Alexandra Rodriguez
bbbella
Debater
Debater

Re: LearningtoCopy&PasteSamJo - Part 42

Post by bbbella »

When she said "more minimalistic" - I had to laugh. She loves all those knickknacks from Home Goods.

Learningtobefake
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Learningtobefake »

She posted a photo a few weeks ago I think, showing her fall/autumn haul on her stupid mug table. It was so painful to look at because it was so cluttered with her "decor" crap. I would say I can't believe she wastes so much money on that shit, but then again it's Alex and she doesn't have a life outside of impulse buying and stuffing her face.
Also, I watched the um...okay video that showed her PAID content?!?! (Lol only 26 people buy it and half are probably here on GG) Where she's basically stalking yar after he stopped sharing his location. She immediately said "I'm a little nervous" like she thinks he's escaped or cheating on her (which, honestly it wouldn't surprise me since she suffocates the poor dude). God forbid that guy get away from her for a bit. Anyone else think that she pays him to be with her, outside of her buying him stuff non-stop. I wonder if it's like a contract deal or something where he has to put up with this for her pathetic videos. Got to say though, I love that he is so passively embarrassing her in the vlogs.

bbbella
Debater
Debater

Post by bbbella »

I don't think he is into her. He does like a weird acting thing on the vlogs - like when he taste things. ugh

dasiesunshine
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by dasiesunshine »

Learningtobefake wrote:She posted a photo a few weeks ago I think, showing her fall/autumn haul on her stupid mug table. It was so painful to look at because it was so cluttered with her "decor" crap. I would say I can't believe she wastes so much money on that shit, but then again it's Alex and she doesn't have a life outside of impulse buying and stuffing her face.
Also, I watched the um...okay video that showed her PAID content?!?! (Lol only 26 people buy it and half are probably here on GG) Where she's basically stalking yar after he stopped sharing his location. She immediately said "I'm a little nervous" like she thinks he's escaped or cheating on her (which, honestly it wouldn't surprise me since she suffocates the poor dude). God forbid that guy get away from her for a bit. Anyone else think that she pays him to be with her, outside of her buying him stuff non-stop. I wonder if it's like a contract deal or something where he has to put up with this for her pathetic videos. Got to say though, I love that he is so passively embarrassing her in the vlogs.
Yes! I watched “um...okay”s video of that too! There was something very weird and kind of scary the way she was stalking him...rubbed me the wrong way. You could tell she was about to panic when she could no longer track him, so then she went into his find my iPhone account to track him and did a big sigh of relief?! Definitely not healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dasiesunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by dasiesunshine »

Also her money, so she can do whatever she pleases with it...But something just doesn’t quite add up when you decide to go “minimalist” but have to buy ALL NEW furniture and decor to do so... and why not buy second hand and actual real authentic mid century pieces? She’s the opposite of a minimalist.

tallV
Talker
Talker

Post by tallV »

Carrot_Stick wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:32 pm
She gushed so much about the couch but not a peep on where it's from. Did I miss it? There are links to so much other nonsense in the bio
I thought I heardbher say something about restoration...so I am assuming restoration hardware? Those are NOT cheap couches if that is where its from.

ChopSuey
Talker
Talker

Post by ChopSuey »

I might be in the minority, but I wouldn't consider her home "makeover" to be MCM. Having a few pieces that were made to look MCM does not mean the whole aesthetic is MCM. Her entryway still doesn't make sense with a freaking couch underneath and so close to the coat hooks. Her living room and dining area do not look cohesive to me.

Mass (and New England in general) has SO MANY antique and vintage stores. Brimfield was canceled earlier this year, but if they are open in the fall she could've gone and filmed cOnTeNt. Pre Covid I found a gorgeous (MCM) Broyhill Brasilia credenza for $30 at Savers. She could have a beautiful home if she made an effort.

ChopSuey
Talker
Talker

Post by ChopSuey »

tallV wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:25 pm
Carrot_Stick wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:32 pm
She gushed so much about the couch but not a peep on where it's from. Did I miss it? There are links to so much other nonsense in the bio
I thought I heardbher say something about restoration...so I am assuming restoration hardware? Those are NOT cheap couches if that is where its from.
Yep, it was a splurge from RH.

ChopSuey
Talker
Talker

Post by ChopSuey »

Also it drives me nuts when she says Yar is gone "for military." Not even "military training." It's called drill, Alex. You sound like a fucking idiot.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

i feel like a major selling point of that house was the lightness to it - the light walls, the bright windows, the light wood floors and accents......so all these dark wood pieces and black leather pieces just look soooo out of place. it doesn't look like her style at all, or cohesive with the house. the light wood floors contrasted with the dark wood and dark leather really is bugging me lol

Learningtobefake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Learningtobefake »

Lady Grey wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:33 pm
i feel like a major selling point of that house was the lightness to it - the light walls, the bright windows, the light wood floors and accents......so all these dark wood pieces and black leather pieces just look soooo out of place. it doesn't look like her style at all, or cohesive with the house. the light wood floors contrasted with the dark wood and dark leather really is bugging me lol
She panned to the new coffee table over the bright wood floors and I immediately thought "oh no..." Seems like she is really trying to accommodate yardman and his likes instead of her own (mostly copied) cluttered "boho vibes" which were so fucking tacky! Thank God she finally moved that abomination of a chandelier up to her other room, that thing was an eyesore the way she had it!

K333me
Learner
Learner

Post by K333me »

Her talking about her armpits in one of her stupid wanna be accents. 🙄

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

She got her ballet, y’all! ImageImage

Learningtobehonest
Debater
Debater

Post by Learningtobehonest »

tallulah wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:21 pm

WOW. Stay in school kids :rofl:

Nottelultima
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nottelultima »

Flipping back and forth between new vlogs and ones from 2019 and realizing how absolutely fucking MANIC she was during last year’s Vlogmas....?! Holy shit, she’s so different even now, not even a year later.

wheresmydog
Learner
Learner

Post by wheresmydog »

Learningtobehonest wrote:
tallulah wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:21 pm

WOW. Stay in school kids :rofl:
I almost spit out my water when I saw this. Image

You can tell that she doesn't care about voting, just like she doesn't care about BLM. In her head it's all just a trend.

dasiesunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by dasiesunshine »

Her Instagram post about her choosing not to have anxiety today saying “we don’t know her” and encouraging others to be strong and not have anxiety today either was insensitive, and down right stupid. It must be nice to have the luxury to just choose to not have anxiety today, Alex. I don’t believe for one second she’s in therapy. If she was, then maybe she would actually have something beneficial to say to her followers that struggle with anxiety too.

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

I know she doesn’t have very tall ceilings, but it bothers me how high up they hang their wall art and frames

FranklinDRollsablunt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by FranklinDRollsablunt »

Homegirl deadass said she “actually did break a sweat” doing yoga...

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkImage

FranklinDRollsablunt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by FranklinDRollsablunt »

Whyyyy does she contour her forehead? It’s already tiny. Not to mention it’s patchy AF.Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Learningtobefearless”