Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 10

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

The twins are here. She went into natural labor and was brought in for an emergency c section because of cord prolapse. The twins will spend time in the NICU.

Sent from my LM-X120 using Tapatalk

You Got It Dude :tu:

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Hayley11188
Debater
Debater

Post by Hayley11188 »

This is my first time posting on the Colleen thread, and I’m in the middle so far on where I stand with her lol and obviously I’m hoping nothing but the best for those twins, but this one thing has bothered me and I was scared to voice it anywhere:

Obviously, I’m not at all mom shaming her, I don’t mean any shame, but last time her water broke with Flynn and she took hours to leave, and even straightened her hair, I was like GIRL you must not realize the clock is ticking now and those babies need to be monitored! First time birth, panic, nerves, whatever. Surely someone would have mentioned to her next time to get to the hospital faster. Once the water breaks you have like 24hrs to get the babies out safely I believe and obviously they have less room suddenly to move around, so I’d be quicker to get to the hospital.

But then, she does it AGAIN, at idk 32 weeks pregnant with twins? I was REALLY scared for her then, watching her straighten her damn hair. Then she mentions it in the car how the doctor scolded them and emphasized to get to the hospital IMMEDIATELY, then cut to black screen explaining there was a cord prolapse and they had to get the babies out right away.

Again, there’s a millions reasons and ways people do what they do in scary or high pressure moments, and pregnancy brain is a real thing lol, but I kind of wanted to shake her for stopping to worry about how she looked in that moment. Hell I wouldn’t blame her for grabbing her flat iron and makeup bag and taking it with, as you may have quite a wait time where you could do that in the room, but to hold off going to the hospital? It just scared me. She wasn’t realizing the seriousness of the situation.

She also had no way of knowing about the cord prolapse, but a million things like that could have gone wrong in that time and she was just doing her hair. Idk. I feel bad even saying this but it’s been quietly killing me. I don’t wish her any ill will and I honestly hope she doesn’t see this, because no matter who you are, being home with babies in the NICU has to be unimaginably hard along with postpartum, so I’d never want to add to that for her. But i would be SO fixated on that personally and be so down on myself for worrying about my hair in a moment like that. Especially knowing the doctors had to rush to get the babies out safely. That’s probably 10-20 minutes she spent at home longer. Ugh i just feel awful.

jessies9000
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by jessies9000 »

I totally agree with the above comment. She knew the babies were breech and cord prolapse is a very real risk when there’s no head plugging the cervix. That birth clog made me absolute cringe watching her potter about, eating and doing her hair! I work in maternity so maybe I assume everyone knows but im almost positive she’d have been warned of the risks of breech babies and the urgency if waters break pre term with them!

Hayley11188
Debater
Debater

Post by Hayley11188 »

jessies9000 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:28 am
I totally agree with the above comment. She knew the babies were breech and cord prolapse is a very real risk when there’s no head plugging the cervix. That birth clog made me absolute cringe watching her potter about, eating and doing her hair! I work in maternity so maybe I assume everyone knows but im almost positive she’d have been warned of the risks of breech babies and the urgency if waters break pre term with them!
Ok good it makes me feel better you work in OB lol i thought maybe I was being overly worrisome

Mischief

Re: Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 10

Post by Mischief »

It's wild to think she is now a mother to three kids
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Aquietnightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by Aquietnightmare »

I'm almost sure she would have been made aware of the risks but wanted to be a meme like "oh my god i'm straightening my hair like last time tehe" while putting her twins life in danger.

Also, why is she so unprepared? Like yes they came very early but isn't that common in twins (could absolutely be talking out my arsehole here) but the nursery is a shithole and they hadn't even thought about names yet. Like, did you not give a fuck colleen because thats how its coming across.

What were you and Eric busy doing? Like yes they have flynn but also you can get him involved with helping with the nursery and let him join in the discussion of naming the babies.

Idk maybe i'm just being a bitch but it all feels off.
:love2: I'm bitter and can't spell too well. :love2:

Hayley11188
Debater
Debater

Post by Hayley11188 »

Aquietnightmare wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:28 am
I'm almost sure she would have been made aware of the risks but wanted to be a meme like "oh my god i'm straightening my hair like last time tehe" while putting her twins life in danger.

Also, why is she so unprepared? Like yes they came very early but isn't that common in twins (could absolutely be talking out my arsehole here) but the nursery is a shithole and they hadn't even thought about names yet. Like, did you not give a fuck colleen because thats how its coming across.

What were you and Eric busy doing? Like yes they have flynn but also you can get him involved with helping with the nursery and let him join in the discussion of naming the babies.

Idk maybe i'm just being a bitch but it all feels off.
Yea like pregnancy is the time to prepare lol. When I was pregnant i felt like i was racing a clock, and the end of the race wasn’t the baby being born even, it was me being too pregnant to be productive. I didn’t want to be putting a nursery together at 38 weeks lol. I get the feeling (and i could be totally wrong) that she and Eric have a pretty surface level relationship. They don’t seem to talk or know very deep things about each other, so i feel like this was just too heavy for them with each pregnancy somehow?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mentos3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mentos3 »

I am honestly surprised that Flynn actually ended up being cute. I'm hoping the twins look like Eric too. I have never found Colleen attractive at all. This is probably going to sound weird, but she looks like she was fat at some point and lost a significant amount of weight so now she has a lot of loose skin on her face. The hideous undereye eyeliner doesn't help with the droopyness either. If she's going to apply eyeliner on the bottom she should at least add some to her water line. It just looks odd when she doesn't. It's very much giving me out of touch middle aged suburban mom. And don't even get me started on her overfilled block eyebrows..

GuruGossiper2016
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by GuruGossiper2016 »

I'm happy Maisey is home w Wesley. I just get so annoyed that Colleen always get what she wants. Things always go her way and I get envious of that. Must be nice to just want something & get it. Eric, amazing perfect husband & supportive family, money, fame, Twins home by Christmas, etc .....

Hayley11188
Debater
Debater

Post by Hayley11188 »

I’m really glad the twins are home and everyone is healthy. I wouldn’t wish having babies in the NICU on my worst enemy.

I feel like Colleen claims to be a few things she isn’t. Like i don’t see consistency. The two big examples for me are body positivity and gender norms.

We all know pregnancy made her horribly depressed, and in her own words, a big part of that was her body changing so much so fast. I’ve always noticed, even in a recent blog, she tends to call out when she looks thin and says it in a happy way. Like “omg I’m so skinnnnyyyy” with a huge grin. Like how is that body positive when that could really make someone who isn’t a toothpick feel awful about themselves? I feel like she definitely has to be super thin because she does see that as prettier, at least on her, though I’d argue she looks so much better and has a glow to her when she’s at a healthier weight. She quickly becomes pale and sallowed when she’s too thin. If she can’t help that, then i deeply apologize for that comment, but i just have this feeling she wants to be that thin.

The gender thing: I’ve always noticed how her brothers kids are encouraged to dress however they want, her nephew occasionally wears dresses and such. Yet she was REALLY excited to be having a girl. She bought bows, and made the comment “not that boys can’t wear bows”, but Maisy is always in a bow and Wesley never is. Not that he has to be, neither one does, but isn’t that a gender norm in a way? She also posted a pic of “The Ballinger Girls” to her insta, and all i can think is, what if Maisy turned out to be Trans one day? Would you regret posts like this? Idk

overeasy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by overeasy »

Does anyone else notice the BLATANT favoritism towards Maisy? Erik literally said it in the podcast, but it's so obvious in her posts and vlogs. They dote on her, buy gifts (her necklace/his watch) to symbolize Maisy (pearls). Talk negatively about Wesley, even though she's recently mentioned he may have a medical issue. It's just so bizarre seeing how blatant they are about it.

befolking
Stalker
Stalker

Post by befolking »

Mentos3 wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:51 pm
I am honestly surprised that Flynn actually ended up being cute. I'm hoping the twins look like Eric too. I have never found Colleen attractive at all. This is probably going to sound weird, but she looks like she was fat at some point and lost a significant amount of weight so now she has a lot of loose skin on her face. The hideous undereye eyeliner doesn't help with the droopyness either. If she's going to apply eyeliner on the bottom she should at least add some to her water line. It just looks odd when she doesn't. It's very much giving me out of touch middle aged suburban mom. And don't even get me started on her overfilled block eyebrows..
bro she is literally 35 years old lol

BrokeTrishaPaytas
Learner
Learner

Post by BrokeTrishaPaytas »

Colleen and Trisha Paytas started a podcast together on YouTube called Oversharing Podcast. The first episode they were both saying they are the cockroaches of the internet and they can never be cancelled. I am part of the Trisha anti-fandom, but this got me curious to learn more about why people don't like Colleen. and WOWEE there is way more junk than I thought. This page is a great resource and Colleen also has a pretty big snark page on Reddit. I hope the clash of these two anti-fandoms will be the final straw to end them both. Either that or they will have a massive blowout, ruin their fake friendship and expose each other for being deplorable behind the scenes. Can't wait to see how it all goes down

BrokeTrishaPaytas
Learner
Learner

Post by BrokeTrishaPaytas »

New exposee about Colleen just dropped from Adam McIntyre! For context, Adam was a Colleen super fan in the mid-late 2010's when he was a pre-teen/teenager and he became oddly close with Colleen so he thought they were friends because he was in a superfan group chat with Colleen and she would message him directly and give him special treatment. In 2020 Adam made a video "colleen ballinger stop lying" about how Colleen gave Adam the password to her Miranda Sings Twitter account, and something Adam tweeted as Miranda sparked a little controversy, so Colleen completely blew up at him. Then although it was speculated before, it is now confirmed Colleen and her friend Kory started rallying people against Adam by recruiting fans and other YouTubers including James Charles to drag Adam through the mud publicly. Colleen made a reply video "addressing everything" trying to sweep it all under the rug and took no accountability for anything. Adam eventually was beaten down into just shutting up and moving on, although Adam had yet to mention that Colleen was very inappropriate with him and would text him about sexual topics and she sent him lingerie and eventually Adam grew up and realized he was being groomed.

This has been confirmed by a Colleen fan named Kodee who made a deep dive video about what happened back then between Adam and Colleen, and was able to share some never before revealed private messages between Colleen and members of the fandom where Colleen was shit talking Adam, to an extent we were unaware of previously. Kodee"s video here >

Adam streamed his response to Kodee's video and a video call with Kodee here >

MiiSan93
Learner
Learner

Post by MiiSan93 »

Oh god finally something bites her in the ass after years and years of almost none of the consequences. It was so unreal that Adam had to deal with all of this underserved hate and victim blaming, even from fucking drama channels that were basically trying to slightly excuse Colleen because she apparently didn't know any better.

Like in what world does Colleen get overwhelming positive response back in 2020 for literally sending lingerie to a minor. People are so messed up honestly, at least now she's getting called out.

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

Yall watch the Dad Challenge podcast - he interviewed Adam.

EndlessOrchard
Stalker
Stalker

Post by EndlessOrchard »

Oh my gosh. Not only is she not giving an apology video, but she IS ALSO DELETING COMMENTS! WHAT THE F**K!

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

Kory also deleted his Twitter. Guess that was easier than cleaning up.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”