Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 10

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

She will never get her pre pregnancy shape back......because of her hips widening. They widen whether a woman has been pregnant or not. They continue to widen until around the mid 30's.
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

ThatGirlinFl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by ThatGirlinFl »

Can someone tell me why the kids call her Auntie Panties?

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

Does she not realize how complaining about working and not getting to spend every minute of every day with her kid sounds?

She is taking a break from vlogging because she is working every day and not getting to spend all day with Flynn. Welcome to the real world.

Does she have any idea how many parents go through that every day?

IntrinsicLove
Talker
Talker

Post by IntrinsicLove »

Why can’t I find the Colleen chat in discord now? It was there yesterday. I saw the message about spam on there but I must have missed what happened so just asking here. Are we back in here now? I’m so confused.

toomuchtimeonmyhand
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by toomuchtimeonmyhand »

last thing i said in there was that i don't care how man children jessica will have as long as they are loved and cared for and that parker is my favourite (people find him really annoying) because he doesn't say the same boring shit all the time and did an amazing little pillow for luke (also considering that he is a sandwich kid and only 5 or 6)

and that in don't get why anyone would stay in a poisonous relationship like erik seems to do...i know his son is involved but rolling your eyes at everything and saying passive aggressive stuff can't be a long term situation...

anonymousquestioner4
Stalker
Stalker

Post by anonymousquestioner4 »

where is the GG discord link?? nvm, i just saw... the entire GG discord got deleted. yikes!
Last edited by anonymousquestioner4 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

toomuchtimeonmyhand
Wallflower
Wallflower

i was having an absolute blast for three days and then it disappeared... where is everybody?! :(

SandyBeaches
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SandyBeaches »

following

chrissytina
Stalker
Stalker

Post by chrissytina »

and here I thought I got the boot for only lurking and never posting on discord.

I miss my Coaleen snark!

sarao1089
Learner
Learner

Post by sarao1089 »

I was hoping everyone would start back up in here. I’m bored. lol!

toomuchtimeonmyhand
Wallflower
Wallflower

she had been pretty normal recently anyway... i don't even think she has child regret anymore...

toomuchtimeonmyhand
Wallflower
Wallflower

erik is farting too now but nobody seems to care

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Post by [halloweendarlin] »

Click baiting pregnancy again *eyeroll*

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

After twitter blew up over if Kory had moved out or not, I saw someone mention something had leaked saying Kory didn't like Erik. Does anyone know anything about that?

bunsterj
Learner
Learner

Post by bunsterj »

I know Cory lives with her, but does he have a whole in-law suite with a kitchen area, bath, etc.? Does he have his own entrance?

Mojo9024
Learner
Learner

Post by Mojo9024 »

bunsterj wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:13 pm
I know Cory lives with her, but does he have a whole in-law suite with a kitchen area, bath, etc.? Does he have his own entrance?
No in law suite just a bedroom with a bathroom.

Mojo9024
Learner
Learner

Post by Mojo9024 »

MunsterCheese wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:36 pm
After twitter blew up over if Kory had moved out or not, I saw someone mention something had leaked saying Kory didn't like Erik. Does anyone know anything about that?

Kory will never move out. He could never afford to live on his own. And I feel like he couldn’t function without being shoved up Colleen’s butt all the time. He also couldn’t be at her beckon call 24/7 if he lived somewhere else. Yes there was a thing where someone leaked posts from a private chat group where Kory talked bad about Erik, saying how he (kory) disliked him and it sucks that he has to be quarantined with him and how Flynn liked Kory more than erik. Other than that I didn’t see anything else.

AbigailBountiful
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AbigailBountiful »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:47 pm
I am so beyond tired of her complaining about pregnancy. It's clear she wants another baby, and her only way to "stop" herself is to bitch about her pregnancy from over a year ago. Girl, what?? Get on some birth control, ask Erik to get snipped, or quit bitching about it. I can't tell if her pregnancy is really as horrible as she says or if she's just a complete wimp because most of the symptoms she described are pretty normal, but of course her versions of them were just absolutely unbearable.

You would think after having Flynn she would stop complaining about it, but now she complains about pregnancy to stop herself from wanting more kids. it'll never end.
While the symptoms she describes are "normal", it doesn't mean they aren't something surprising to a lot of people and deeply uncomfortable, painful, or troubling. We do not have open conversations about pregnancy and what is involved in labour and delivery in NA society.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

AbigailBountiful wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:27 pm
WanderlustX3 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:47 pm
I am so beyond tired of her complaining about pregnancy. It's clear she wants another baby, and her only way to "stop" herself is to bitch about her pregnancy from over a year ago. Girl, what?? Get on some birth control, ask Erik to get snipped, or quit bitching about it. I can't tell if her pregnancy is really as horrible as she says or if she's just a complete wimp because most of the symptoms she described are pretty normal, but of course her versions of them were just absolutely unbearable.

You would think after having Flynn she would stop complaining about it, but now she complains about pregnancy to stop herself from wanting more kids. it'll never end.
While the symptoms she describes are "normal", it doesn't mean they aren't something surprising to a lot of people and deeply uncomfortable, painful, or troubling. We do not have open conversations about pregnancy and what is involved in labour and delivery in NA society.
I get where you're coming from, and after watching her video with Mama Doctor Jones I can understand her a little bit more and I do feel for her to a point, however I do still think complaining about it 2 years after the fact is excessive. She mentions it every chance she gets and while I know that pregnancy isn't all sunshine and rainbows, her constantly talking about how horrible it was isn't going to help her move on from it.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I just keep popping in to see if she's pregnant again.........
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”