Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 10

Moonlit_Fairy
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Moonlit_Fairy »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Continue here! Post any thread name ideas and I'll change the title :tu:
I’ve posted this about 4 times, but it never seems to be getting through (at least on my end). Please let me know if I’m doing something wrong and I need to quit trying.

I’d love to see the phrase “Auntie Panties” be used in the thread name because of the whole Adam/lingerie thing.

Post by Guest »

she needs to take it of :( :?

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Post by [halloweendarlin] »

Wow. Those tweets are horrible!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Obsession with sex is weird. Like i know Boys love bathroom humor and sex jokes. But this is so over the top. I ALWAYS found it weird that Miranda would use the word cum instead come. I just feel like with her young audience, it’s introducing sex in a abnormal way that they are going to be confused by sex. Idk. I just Wonder if she’s seen a therapist for her obsession with the lower extremities. I wonder If she was assaulted as a child?

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

Someone on the other thread posted a video of someone breaking down her apology and some of her fans noticed she is obsessed with her weight and when all she would eat is applesauce and randomly stopped when she dropped all the baby weight they are starting to notice how toxic she is
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

pearltherebel
Informer
Informer

Post by pearltherebel »

Do any of you have the livestream where Josh said he cheated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Zomgshields wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:09 am
Someone on the other thread posted a video of someone breaking down her apology and some of her fans noticed she is obsessed with her weight and when all she would eat is applesauce and randomly stopped when she dropped all the baby weight they are starting to notice how toxic she is
She definitely seems to be obsessed with her weight. I’m honestly beginning to get concerned. I mean ED’s are pretty common and can stem from a myriad of issues. Combine her weight issues with her obsession with sex, i wonder if she was assaulted growing up. I know Her brother worked closely with her on writing Haters Back Off, if sexual assault wasn’t a norm in that house, don’t you think he would be concerned about how much sex is an underlying theme for her character and that show. I wonder If anyone has ever talked to her about it. Between her many sex jokes as herself in her vlogs and on twitter, how sex is a main theme in her characters, it’s not just a quirk she obtains. It’s sooo deeply rooted in ever ur hunt she does. Her whole sense of humor is about sex and i wonder What her childhood was like. Because i would say i have A gutter mind and find dick jokes to be funny, but never once have i ever thought about vaginal order much less joke about it.

bamboleo88
Learner
Learner

Post by bamboleo88 »

I just watched a TikTok that did a duet/reaction to that hideous video of Colleen and Kory dancing, and it was captioned "I wish my husband was like that".... Coleen commented with a "LOL" but the comments were quite funny. I just find their relationship too disturbing, it's the most toxic friendship ever, they live together, with HER husband and HER child. I don't know how Kory doesn't feel like the third wheel and why he's still milking Colleen's "fame". You're an adult now, do something for yourself.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

Zomgshields wrote:
In a recent video she said that the BBQ sauce she made was good, and then added that it reminded reminded her of the taste you get in your mouth when you just throw up but in a good way...which, just uh, what?! Who says that?!

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:26 am
Zomgshields wrote:
She definitely seems to be obsessed with her weight. I’m honestly beginning to get concerned. I mean ED’s are pretty common and can stem from a myriad of issues. Combine her weight issues with her obsession with sex, i wonder if she was assaulted growing up. I know Her brother worked closely with her on writing Haters Back Off, if sexual assault wasn’t a norm in that house, don’t you think he would be concerned about how much sex is an underlying theme for her character and that show. I wonder If anyone has ever talked to her about it. Between her many sex jokes as herself in her vlogs and on twitter, how sex is a main theme in her characters, it’s not just a quirk she obtains. It’s sooo deeply rooted in ever ur hunt she does. Her whole sense of humor is about sex and i wonder What her childhood was like. Because i would say i have A gutter mind and find dick jokes to be funny, but never once have i ever thought about vaginal order much less joke about it.
It doesn't seem to me that it comes from the possibility of being assaulted in the past. If she was, she wouldn't talk about it or making fun of it.
It is really who she is. It seems strange because she hides it well as Colleen but not as Miranda. She knows that the "jokes" are disgusting and not appropriate but she does them anyway. Who does that?

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

In her latest vlog she brags about mirror writing. She asked Erik "what does it mean about my brain? Can anyone do it or is it a special skill?". She is so obsessed about being special and unique.
"My brain cannot think about JUST one thing, I have a million things on my mind", "I became pregnant right away and on my period", "in less than 6 months after giving birth I weighted less than before getting pregnant", "I have so much milk, I am a cow", "my brain doesn't stop, what is sleep?"....

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

Wiltedsunflower wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:21 am

Eww
What an absolutely grotesque individual. This is an adult playing at incest? People should be ashamed that they expose their children to this evil.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Have you seen this before?

Colleen is having a temper tantrum at 5:47 and a few seconds later she is stomping her feet while Erik is trying to calm her down.

Sunshineisyellow42
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Sunshineisyellow42 »

ItCantBeForNothing wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 2:17 pm

Colleen is having a temper tantrum at 5:47 and a few seconds later she is stomping her feet while Erik is trying to calm her down.

“I said no” “I don’t want to do this!” She’s like that spoiled girl from Charlie and the chocolate factory. A 30 year old spoiled brat.

Apparently being a popular YouTuber often means never maturing past 13 at most.

Lydiaw11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lydiaw11 »

lurkerloo wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 12:48 pm
Zomgshields wrote:
In a recent video she said that the BBQ sauce she made was good, and then added that it reminded reminded her of the taste you get in your mouth when you just throw up but in a good way...which, just uh, what?! Who says that?!
That is so disgusting. If I was in her house I would absolutely NOT eat her barbecue sauce after she compared it to puke! What is her obsession with comparing EVERYTHING to bodily fluids. When I watched her back when I was like 14-16 I might’ve thought that was funny, but as an adult I don’t get the appeal. Speaking of that, it’s so interesting how I’ve grown and changed over the last 8 years that I’ve been watching YouTube, but creators like Colleen haven’t grown at all. Still the same gross, immature humor.

espion_ne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by espion_ne »

ItCantBeForNothing wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 2:17 pm

OmG such a spoilt brat!! Thanks Rachel for showing her true colours. She is sototally disrespectful to Rachel and Eric here.

pearltherebel
Informer
Informer

Post by pearltherebel »

Colleen is looking very healthy! Quarantine is making her eat more and healthy things

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kassy13176
Learner
Learner

Post by Kassy13176 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:06 am
Continue here! Post any thread name ideas and I'll change the title :tu:
I was molested by my uncle for years! I would never joke about about molestation! How discusting is she !!

Strawberrybooks27
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part

Post by Strawberrybooks27 »

I don’t think Colleen was raped or sexually abused because her family is super close and I feel or at least hope that If that was the case they would talk to her about her content. Like someone else said her brother Chris helped with Haters Back Off and always allowed weird content in the show.

The Ballingers are just a weird breed to me. I feel like I get a normal-ish vibe from Rachel out of all of them. I always wondered if any of them have jobs? Colleen seems like the only person with a job. Like what does Rachel do? Her content can’t bring in that much money. I think family vloggers are popular and Chris’s family was well off for a couple years but now he has five kids and a big house. I’m wondering if Colleen gives her family money but even she can’t have much as she used to. The parents seem strange to me and really off. You would think close as she is to them they would talk to her about the stuff she posts as Miranda. Also they were home schooled and I don’t know why? This had to be back in the 90s or last eighties and I don’t think home school was big then. Did something happen that they couldn’t go to public school? I see the kids in the family like Bailey, Parker, Jacob and Duncan having a weird upbringing too. They all act really young except for Jacob.

I feel like the family does have a lot of secrets but I really don’t think they involve the kids being molested, sexually assaulted or raped. Unless they all were sexually abused or one of them was and they don’t tell Colleen to stop making inappropriate sexually comments because for them they grew up with that humor so they see nothing wrong it. Haters Back Off was cancelled after two seasons and it could be because they didn’t like the uncle-daughter incest going on. I feel like if she’s passing the bills for everyone in the family then they wouldn’t tell her to stop posting what she does as Miranda since it brings money. I always thought it was wrong when she used her deaf brother to make a sad sob story and to act like she was an amazing person. Like did her parents find that to be okay?

I just really what more information about this family but they always rubbed me the wrong way.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”