Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle (Pt. 20)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle (Pt. 20)

Post by tar »

Upthread gossipers predicted she would be peddling a course. Sure enough…… she is! :lol!: :lol!:

She’s the gift that keeps on giving. She has nothing relevant to teach these days. She’s very full of herself.

Strawberry12
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle (Pt. 20)

Post by Strawberry12 »

Does anyone know how much is the course?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I haven’t heard or checked. I would love to know. We need to try to find out something.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

True fashion icon Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:yup: Fashion Icon

All women will aspire to look like her. :roll: See my links!

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

Yikes what is she wearing in those pics above? Old trucker hats? Her face in the Big Bird outfit looks very plump and immovable in the cheeks. More Botox I’m sure. Their whole family just seems… off? Not just dull (we all know that), but just like… you would speak to them and they would stare blankly at you. I guess the word I’m looking for is unintelligent lol. Also, they don’t really do anything stimulating for Julien. It’s always the same things - cars, lining up cars, some painting, telling Alex he likes green smoothies (sad) and that’s about it. Shouldn’t he be in Pre-K?

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

Also, Michael’s arm. Flabby, no muscle, and the HAIR. My god the hair.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

He has so much hair everywhere. He needs to work out. No muscle definition.

They both seem so boring.

You are right about about the “Big Bird Picture” (love that name by the way @GossipyB) :rofl: the whole family looks so uninspired
and unintelligent. They just stare into the the camera blankly with a vacant look. Julien does need something interesting to do.
Does he ever get to play with other kids. He needs some mental stimulation. I don’t think he’s getting to much of that. He seems
to be playing with the same kind of things all the time.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

watching Big Mike trying to pull that Murphy bed down...dude needs to start working on his fitness...

putting another kid to sleep in the bathroom...blech

At least JuJu bead seems like he had fun with the most boring parents on Earth.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What has happened to him? Did he just get lazy and stop working out? It sure looks and seems that way. :rofl:

I need to pay a little bit more attention to them again. They got boring and I don’t watch them closely anymore.
There’s so many people that I keep up with now they tend to fall by the wayside.

Strawberry12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Strawberry12 »

Notice how her tips on the “good to be a creator” is all the tips we have given her over the years which she doesn’t follow 🤣

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

new YT series that she can't come up with a name herself...really, can she be any dumber?!?

her chin acne is terrible...all that "green" powder isnt working...

and the cherry on top -- partner with a line that is ripe with scandal.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

buttaface561 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:40 am
new YT series that she can't come up with a name herself...really, can she be any dumber?!?

I also noticed her new YT series has no title. What??

Her chin acne has always been so bad. It’s probably her diet, which is so terrible. Does she even cook herself? All I have seen her cooking is soup “because it’s so easy” or those nasty chicken wings in an air fryer. God forbid she makes something slightly challenging.

What do you mean by “partner with a line that is ripe with scandal”? Did that Hairy-Back Mary (aka Michael) say something in the video? Because I would believe that - he is as dumb as rocks. Or did she have a sponsored video and if so, who was the sponsor? I refuse to give them a view.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

GossipyB wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:51 am
buttaface561 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:40 am

I also noticed her new YT series has no title. What??

Her chin acne has always been so bad. It’s probably her diet, which is so terrible. Does she even cook herself? All I have seen her cooking is soup “because it’s so easy” or those nasty chicken wings in an air fryer. God forbid she makes something slightly challenging.

What do you mean by “partner with a line that is ripe with scandal”? Did that Hairy-Back Mary (aka Michael) say something in the video? Because I would believe that - he is as dumb as rocks. Or did she have a sponsored video and if so, who was the sponsor? I refuse to give them a view.
Update- I just saw on IG… she is sponsored/partnered with Fabletics, which has a huge sexual harassment suit going on. Why? WHY??? She must be desperate for money. She is just that pathetic. How can anyone respect her and how can she respect herself? I wonder if that will be a Good To Be Creator tip- “make sure to partner with ANY brands, no matter what is going on with their company”.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

We need thread title suggestions, please

theobserver5
Talker
Talker

Post by theobserver5 »

I got a little excited when Mallory was showing stories of Shepherd's bday party and Dumb & Dumber weren't in any of her photos/videos so I was thinking they weren't invited. But then I saw Alex posted a couple clips of Juju painting by himself at the party, womp.

I really hope this thread becomes active again!

Wasn't she partnered with Fabletics awhile back too? I don't think this is a new partnership for her and I had not heard about the harassment drama with Fabletics, yikes!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wonder if Juju didn’t play with the other kids?

We have to try to post on this thread to get it active again. I am the worst for not posting. :o

Can you give us a good title for next thread? Or topics that we can all talk about and try to make into a title? Otherwise
the thread title will be bad.

theobserver5
Talker
Talker

Post by theobserver5 »

tar wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:34 am
I wonder if Juju didn’t play with the other kids?

We have to try to post on this thread to get it active again. I am the worst for not posting. :o

Can you give us a good title for next thread? Or topics that we can all talk about and try to make into a title? Otherwise
the thread title will be bad.
I'm the worst at titles. First thing that comes to mind "It's 2021 and still not relevant" :rofl:

Sad to say but Juju is probably going to end up being be a loner like his parents.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am getting a little better at titles only because I have done so many lately but I don’t really know what is going on with
them. We need help! :rofl:

Does Juju ever get to play with other kids? I know it is suspected he has issues. Does he maybe prefer to be alone?

Anyway it seems like Alex and Michael are not included in much these days.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

Thread title suggestions:

Alex & Michael: On the way out and creating stale content for a payout
Alex & Michael: Missing family, no friends, dirty house, and acne skin

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”