Michel Janse

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Michel Janse

Post by babypinks332 »

Oo00F wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:36 pm
Highly suspicious there was cheating involved. She just posted a story with the song “please don’t leave just yet” by Holly humberstone. Ugh I hate all of this for her.
Exactly! She tweeted other lyrics too and the songs are way too specific for it to be about general grieving of a divorce if it was an amicable one. Has to be more there for sure.

gemini21
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by gemini21 »

Issiedarling_1 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:29 pm
I would say we are reading too much into this but Brook's new babe makes me think otherwise... I just feel bad for Michel. She's clearly hurting from this and as I have said before no one deserves to feel the pain she feels. This chick possibly cant make the situation nay easier
I want to say this is directed at something else…aka everyone defending Rittenhouse’s verdict yesterday.

aly444
Learner
Learner

Post by aly444 »

Even though Michel wants to remain "best friends" with Brook still, I think the ship has already sailed... I just don't see them speaking through all this now.

Lovelylu
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelylu »

Oof. The YouTube algorithm is really doing her dirty with the videos it’s suggesting…I just opened my app and the first suggested video was one of hers from 2 years ago with a title card featuring a somber photo of them not looking at each other and the words “Married Too Young?”

NumberyTon
Learner
Learner

Post by NumberyTon »

Does anyone else who listened to their podcast think one of the issues might be Brook being more liberal than Michel? I used to think he was the more conservative one, but after hearing them talk more about how he loves Jesus but considers himself not religious, and seeing his liberal twitter likes I'm getting a different impression. And Michel was always afraid to denounce trump (considers that being 'political'), alludes to still needing to figure out where she lands on issues, now hanging out with Michelle reed (known Trump supporter), etc.

wasitevenreal
Learner
Learner

Post by wasitevenreal »

violaww wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:17 am
Brook likes all of this girl’s tweets yet didn’t like the one where she is sitting on his lap. He must not want people to see the picture.

Makes sense because it’s really not a good look when they just announced the divorce.
Wait which picture?! Did she delete it? I'm looking through his likes to try and find who it is, I'm guessing it's 'Monica' but I don't see any pic of her sitting in his lap.

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

wasitevenreal wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:01 am
[quote=violaww post_id=4452258 time=<a href="tel:1637342228">1637342228</a> user_id=370893]
Brook likes all of this girl’s tweets yet didn’t like the one where she is sitting on his lap. He must not want people to see the picture.

Makes sense because it’s really not a good look when they just announced the divorce.
Wait which picture?! Did she delete it? I'm looking through his likes to try and find who it is, I'm guessing it's 'Monica' but I don't see any pic of her sitting in his lap.
[/quote]
wasitevenreal wrote:
violaww wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:17 am

It’s this one!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wasitevenreal
Learner
Learner

Post by wasitevenreal »

babypinks332 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:56 am
wasitevenreal wrote:
[quote=violaww post_id=4452258 time=<a href="tel:1637342228">1637342228</a> user_id=370893]

wasitevenreal wrote:

It’s this one!
[/quote]

Thank you!! Ooof yeah not a good look for him at all, yikes. I feel bad for Michel that he's being so blatant, though I guess based on the timeline she mentioned in her past few vlogs, they've already been separated for a while. And off topic but I absolutely hate his facial hair lol it's doing nothing for him

andrearn89
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by andrearn89 »

wasitevenreal wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:14 pm
babypinks332 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:56 am

wasitevenreal wrote:

It’s this one!
Thank you!! Ooof yeah not a good look for him at all, yikes. I feel bad for Michel that he's being so blatant, though I guess based on the timeline she mentioned in her past few vlogs, they've already been separated for a while. And off topic but I absolutely hate his facial hair lol it's doing nothing for him
[/quote]

She has protected tweets now! Very sus of cheating.

Bloodofoldvalyria
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bloodofoldvalyria »

Looks like Ari Tata made her Twitter private.... does anyone know if this is recent??

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

Bloodofoldvalyria wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:26 pm
Looks like Ari Tata made her Twitter private.... does anyone know if this is recent??
definitely within the last 24 hours yep. That’s very telling.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

Bloodofoldvalyria wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:26 pm
Maybe she reads here.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Could be other people noticed the tweets and messaged her things about the divorce and insinuating she broke them up?
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Ahh.. I'm up late watching some YT and this video was recommended to me... how sad.

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Arcadia
Learner
Learner

Post by Arcadia »

Mischief wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:25 pm
Could be other people noticed the tweets and messaged her things about the divorce and insinuating she broke them up?
Let’s just keep in mind that a someone can’t ‘break up’ a marriage if the person in the marriage doesn’t actively allow it to happen/participate in it happening. They will have plenty to navigate if actually inna new relationship that started in a shady way without us falling into the home-wrecker language.

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

So what I’m gathering from Michel’s subtweets, twitter likes, etc. is that Brook might not have cheated on her but he wasn’t into it anymore ? Like maybe he stopped acting like a husband, might have involved how many women he flirts with online that he wouldn’t stop? Perhaps some sort of ultimatum that he wouldn’t meet. So they split? And Michel just liked a tweet about Traitor by Olivia rodrigo. And the song is about someone who didn’t cheat on her, but moved on with someone new immediately after they broke up.

Thoughts?

Hellopinkcat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hellopinkcat »

I agree that I don’t think he cheated on her from all the Twitter activity as well. She posted a tiktok this past summer hypothetically asking Brook “if you were married to someone else would you cheat on them with me?” And he responded “no I would respectfully get a divorce then marry you”

I think that says a lot about his personality! Thoughts?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

That was good for him to say to her in response to that hypothetical question. The thing is most people who cheat are not going to actual tell their partners .. yea i'm going to f*ck around. I don't think he cheated on her but it does sound like he enjoyed online attention from other females. Perhaps he just wasn't compatible with Michel anymore or realized being married was just not for him right now. Who knows? I think some females can be a little catty so the other girl on his Twitter seems to be wanting to lowkey throw shade at Michel but we also don't know if they have had private issues prior for each other or if she was Brook's friend and just taking his side from what he has told her about Michel.

Hellopinkcat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hellopinkcat »

I just feel like most guys who truly love and are loyal to their wives wouldn’t entertain the idea of “another girl” while being married. But his answer was “yeah I’d leave her and remarry”. Being jealous of another girl is a weak reason to divorce in my opinion.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Yeah, being jealous is a weak reason but then also if her husband was flirting in front of her and disrespecting her in front of their family and friends perhaps Michel's family pushed her to leave him? Just throwing out scenarios. I think she will be okay and will meet someone probably sooner than later.

Return to “Michel Janse”