Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin Kavari - Part 10

Post by shesaiddat__ »

Gossipguru153 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:27 pm
I don’t get her. One minute she’s getting offended because everyone says he looks just like Mel. The next minute she’s posting on her insta story saying “twins” referring to von and Mel. Now she’s saying “her genes snapped”.
Lol peep Mel getting offended.
They have such a social media relationship. I’m convinced they only talk via Instagram at this point.

Naz if your genes are so amazing, why did you get so much work done???
What was with her doctor saying how cOnFiDeNt she is. At first I agreed with a lot of the things he was saying in the live about how social media influencers should be open about the work they get so young girls know and don’t constantly compare themselves wondering why “god didn’t make them look like so&so”. But then his constants comments on how beautiful and confident naz is threw me off. Why would he say she’s confident?? The bitch literally came on live with a whole filter. She edits the hell out of her instagram photos.

Also dying to know why she damaged the crap out of her curly hair!!!! She claims to live her sons her but ruined hers. I don’t get it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EVERYTHING ghavami was saying about how social media influencers and celebrities should not hide plastic surgeries was spot tf on! And of course she was disagreeing and getting offended but it’s because she’s so fucking obtuse. She was talking about how wanting to be like someone else was still a thing before ig, like bitch OBVIOUSLY but YOURE the one who did a complete 180 to look like Kylie who doesn’t even look like her original self! Kim and Kylie picked what black features they liked the most (lips and ass) and copied and pasted it onto themselves so naz did the same thing. I wish she knew how ducking dumb she sounded preaching that it’s not her responsibility to go on and tell everyone what she did like bitch!!! It literally is because you have hundreds of thousands of people under the impression that your body is natural when it is not at allllll

Brooke4000hun
Learner
Learner

Post by Brooke4000hun »

shesaiddat__ wrote:
Gossipguru153 wrote:
I don’t get her. One minute she’s getting offended because everyone says he looks just like Mel. The next minute she’s posting on her insta story saying “twins” referring to von and Mel. Now she’s saying “her genes snapped”.
They have such a social media relationship. I’m convinced they only talk via Instagram at this point.

What was with her doctor saying how cOnFiDeNt she is. At first I agreed with a lot of the things he was saying in the live about how social media influencers should be open about the work they get so young girls know and don’t constantly compare themselves wondering why “god didn’t make them look like so&so”. But then his constants comments on how beautiful and confident naz is threw me off. Why would he say she’s confident?? The bitch literally came on live with a whole filter. She edits the hell out of her instagram photos.

Also dying to know why she damaged the crap out of her curly hair!!!! She claims to live her sons her but ruined hers. I don’t get it!!!

EVERYTHING ghavami was saying about how social media influencers and celebrities should not hide plastic surgeries was spot tf on! And of course she was disagreeing and getting offended but it’s because she’s so fucking obtuse. She was talking about how wanting to be like someone else was still a thing before ig, like bitch OBVIOUSLY but YOURE the one who did a complete 180 to look like Kylie who doesn’t even look like her original self! Kim and Kylie picked what black features they liked the most (lips and ass) and copied and pasted it onto themselves so naz did the same thing. I wish she knew how ducking dumb she sounded preaching that it’s not her responsibility to go on and tell everyone what she did like bitch!!! It literally is because you have hundreds of thousands of people under the impression that your body is natural when it is not at allllll
Yeah I noticed how offended it seemed she was getting about being honest about what they’ve had done. She was super defensive and it’s like girl you pretty much claimed your body is from working out in all your old videos. Now she’s not saying it too much though now

goghtheflow
Learner
Learner

Post by goghtheflow »

Brooke4000hun wrote:
shesaiddat__ wrote:
Gossipguru153 wrote:

Yeah I noticed how offended it seemed she was getting about being honest about what they’ve had done. She was super defensive and it’s like girl you pretty much claimed your body is from working out in all your old videos. Now she’s not saying it too much though now

They 100% have a social media relationship. & i can't lie - kavon is cute now! He's out of the newborn phase.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

What is it with young social media parents obsessing over their children's appearence and how "exotic" they want them to look???

Just be fucking happy your child is healthy and celebrate that...or even better, keep your child off social media completely!

All these vain idiots upset that their baby wasn't born with green eyes or some bullshit piss me off...there is something missing from these kind of people's heart and soul. Smfh
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

Tenebre wrote:What is it with young social media parents obsessing over their children's appearence and how "exotic" they want them to look???

Just be fucking happy your child is healthy and celebrate that...or even better, keep your child off social media completely!

All these vain idiots upset that their baby wasn't born with green eyes or some bullshit piss me off...there is something missing from these kind of people's heart and soul. Smfh
people are obsessing and so badly want to be the ace family so bad. like they aren’t even a normal/healthy family at all with all their damn controversies?? like yeah they kids are adorable but it doesn’t make sense wanting to be like them at all. makes ABSOLUTELY NO sense?? all these social media parents are fucking weird. especially naz when she keeps saying “my geNes SnaPpEd!!1!!1!1” GIRL WE CANT EVEN RECOGNIZE YOU??? that baby look more like mel every day damn. i mean he prolly got your hair some shit lmao. just say you sometimes regret having a baby with him since you never say “our genes snapped” chile look stupid as hell saying shit like that.

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

The nursery is hideous and boring. It's all white and plain with one black wall and a couple of knick knacks. Please paint the boys room blue or something and make it cute and fun. Kardashian-esque marble white/soft grey minimalism is a thing of the 2010s, but of course Naz will stick to the trend as long as the klan does because she has no taste of her own.

Edit: the wall is navy, still ugly

Alphawoman1234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alphawoman1234 »

She should put a baby-safe air purifier in the room. Especially with the virus going around, it couldn’t hurt.

Alphawoman1234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alphawoman1234 »

I don’t know if Naz or Mel actually sleep with Kavon on the couch or bed, but they’ve posted a few snaps doing so and it’s so dangerous! Hopefully it’s just for the snap, and then they move him. They are very young, so I truthfully don’t know if they’re as aware of these safety hazards for babies.

indigo_child
Debater
Debater

Post by indigo_child »

i just watched the live and dr. ghavami asked naz if she was going to be the type of parent to pressure their kid to be a doctor or lawyer. she said no, we live in LA so if he wants to be an athlete or actor we can get him the best training. it just shows what she wants for her kid- a celebrity. i hope this child will be happy and does what he wants even if its not attention seeking enough for his parents liking. i also hate to break it to naz and the other social media influencer in the relationship mel :rofl: that their fame on social media is a fad that will die out. like you still have to work at 40, 50....? idk unless you make a ton of money and save it really well. naz hates on college and hasn't even mentioned it being an option for her child. not everyone has to go but imagine being naz at 21 with a child and bum ass husband when everyone she grew up with is posting about having fun at college. or even having a fun young adult life working. this girl hates on it so much as if her way of life is better. like she's holier than thou

Alphawoman1234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alphawoman1234 »

indigo_child wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:39 pm
i just watched the live and dr. ghavami asked naz if she was going to be the type of parent to pressure their kid to be a doctor or lawyer. she said no, we live in LA so if he wants to be an athlete or actor we can get him the best training. it just shows what she wants for her kid- a celebrity. i hope this child will be happy and does what he wants even if its not attention seeking enough for his parents liking. i also hate to break it to naz and the other social media influencer in the relationship mel :rofl: that their fame on social media is a fad that will die out. like you still have to work at 40, 50....? idk unless you make a ton of money and save it really well. naz hates on college and hasn't even mentioned it being an option for her child. not everyone has to go but imagine being naz at 21 with a child and bum ass husband when everyone she grew up with is posting about having fun at college. or even having a fun young adult life working. this girl hates on it so much as if her way of life is better. like she's holier than thou
I caught this too!! I was thinking: “why on earth does she automatically assume her son is only going to want to be an athlete or an actor?” LA also has some excellent plastic surgeons- why not include that in the statement as well- being a doctor is on that level with athletes and actors, especially in LA!! Exactly, there’s nothing wrong with college. I really wonder what these young you tubers will be doing in about ten years from now.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Alphawoman1234 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:56 pm
indigo_child wrote:
I caught this too!! I was thinking: “why on earth does she automatically assume her son is only going to want to be an athlete or an actor?” LA also has some excellent plastic surgeons- why not include that in the statement as well- being a doctor is on that level with athletes and actors, especially in LA!! Exactly, there’s nothing wrong with college. I really wonder what these young you tubers will be doing in about ten years from now.

That child is being raised by morons so I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t gravitate towards something reputable like medicine. Watch his parents discourage such career paths because it’s not something that will give him clout.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:36 am
Alphawoman1234 wrote:
indigo_child wrote:

That child is being raised by morons so I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t gravitate towards something reputable like medicine. Watch his parents discourage such career paths because it’s not something that will give him clout.
This comment literally makes me think about how Naz gave up fashion school for clout when she could have easily had both. It's like she doesn't even want to let anyone know how smart she really was back in school. It's crazy.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Alphawoman1234 wrote:
indigo_child wrote:

It’s funny Dr Ghavami even asked naz that question in the first place as if her and her siblings ever had to choose between those career paths compared to other Persian kids. Their brother just works at the restaurant, Yasmin is allegedly an escort and only even did her science degree to shut her parents up and naz has been drooling over the insta thot life since she was like a sophomore in high school. So yeah that mindset isn’t something she would rub off onto her kids when it’s not something her parents were strict about towards their own kids. Not even that, but she would probably not be interested in her son doing anything that doesn’t bring him or his parents clout. And she lives in such a bubble and her view of LA is so limited that she thinks there’s nothing to do besides going into acting/athletics/influencer lifestyle

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:38 am
Irada_3112 wrote:
Alphawoman1234 wrote:
indigo_child wrote:

This comment literally makes me think about how Naz gave up fashion school for clout when she could have easily had both. It's like she doesn't even want to let anyone know how smart she really was back in school. It's crazy.

She doesn’t because she’s one of those birds who thinks it’s attractive to be dumb. And I don’t think Mel would have had a chance with her if she took her academics further. Lbr, if she did, she would have realized she had more potential than Mel and found a better guy eventually, someone that matches up to her in the looks and brains department and could bring financial advantages to the table, and stuck to him. But now she’s stuck with Mel because he secured the bag at the right time; when she had made up her mind on not pursuing her studies any further. I think he knew it was worth pursuing her because she’s so dumb, so he knew he had a chance. If she was smarter, I bet he wouldn’t have even bothered with her.

nahfam
Learner
Learner

Post by nahfam »

Irada_3112 wrote:
ugh_as_if wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:38 am
Irada_3112 wrote:
Alphawoman1234 wrote:
indigo_child wrote:

She doesn’t because she’s one of those birds who thinks it’s attractive to be dumb. And I don’t think Mel would have had a chance with her if she took her academics further. Lbr, if she did, she would have realized she had more potential than Mel and found a better guy eventually, someone that matches up to her in the looks and brains department and could bring financial advantages to the table, and stuck to him. But now she’s stuck with Mel because he secured the bag at the right time; when she had made up her mind on not pursuing her studies any further. I think he knew it was worth pursuing her because she’s so dumb, so he knew he had a chance. If she was smarter, I bet he wouldn’t have even bothered with her.
Agreed. ImageImage

truthindisguise2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by truthindisguise2 »

Screenshotted this on her tiktok before she deleted the comment lol

saea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by saea »

can anybody pls tell me how much her house was? like I really want to know not smtg exaggerated I really want to know an actual estimation of what it costed!! i several people could reply so that I see if there's a consensus so we can get a better idea how much it was

Alphawoman1234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alphawoman1234 »

truthindisguise2 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:09 pm

It didn’t show up!

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

truthindisguise2 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:09 pm

what comment :?

gossiperjess
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiperjess »

I'm sorry and I hate to say this about a baby, but WTF IS THAT? looks like a gremlin... just like Mel. No one needs to see that thing. Even for the sake of the baby, she shouldnt keep posting him on social media like that.

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”