Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

Post by sleep84 »

I can't believe Kalel still has so many subscribers. I like her outdoors adventures, she still keeps us keen, after treating us mean. Damn. She is the perfect crazy ex-girlfriend.

Bold of her to answer that question on marriage. Or freezing her eggs.

She started eating REAL non vegetarian food. Those crab legs honestly shocked me. Also, the chicken fast food taco from a couple of videos ago. She is REALLY eating meat. She is stil slim, she must be blessed with genetics because she looks really good with that weight. Her boob job looks more natural.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

biolumenate
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by biolumenate »

Hearing her talk about Anthony was nice. I'm glad she taller about it a bit and she kinda seemed at peace with it. What did you guys think?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

sushiwhore
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sushiwhore »

I don't think she should start a whole new channel, especially about food when she already gained so many subscribers from her recipe and "what I eat in a day" videos. Screenshot is from her IG poll from today. She doesn't even seem convinced that she can stick with it 😕 why not just do that content on her channel?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

She showed she’s watching Shane Dawson. I can’t understand why anyone would still be interested in watching someone who “joked” about p*dophilia and r*cism SO many times.

KalelisanIdiot
Learner
Learner

Post by KalelisanIdiot »

biolumenate wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:43 pm
Hearing her talk about Anthony was nice. I'm glad she taller about it a bit and she kinda seemed at peace with it. What did you guys think?

When? In her last video? I thought she was talking about Cyrus. She said they were building a house together. That was the last person she was engaged too...

biolumenate
Talker
Talker

Post by biolumenate »

KalelisanIdiot wrote:
biolumenate wrote:

When? In her last video? I thought she was talking about Cyrus. She said they were building a house together. That was the last person she was engaged too...
Yes her most recent q&a. I'm not gonna go back and rewatch it but I thought she mentioned Anthony by name? Also, she was engaged to Cyrus?? I was almost certain kalel and Anthony were the ones building a house before the split? I'm so confused haha I've been watching her since the start.

KalelisanIdiot
Learner
Learner

Post by KalelisanIdiot »

biolumenate wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:34 am
KalelisanIdiot wrote: When? In her last video? I thought she was talking about Cyrus. She said they were building a house together. That was the last person she was engaged too...
Yes her most recent q&a. I'm not gonna go back and rewatch it but I thought she mentioned Anthony by name? Also, she was engaged to Cyrus?? I was almost certain kalel and Anthony were the ones building a house before the split? I'm so confused haha I've been watching her since the start.

Well this is crazy because honestly it can fit both men! I automatically thought of Cyrus because in her deleted blog she said she had never been more in love before or had connected with somebody like that before. I looked in the comments to see if anything could confirm it, and guess what people can't decide either. I guess we'll never know lol! Maybe she will say something about it.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

sushiwhore wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:46 am
I don't think she should start a whole new channel, especially about food when she already gained so many subscribers from her recipe and "what I eat in a day" videos. Screenshot is from her IG poll from today. She doesn't even seem convinced that she can stick with it 😕 why not just do that content on her channel?
I'm still hoping the real right answer is nails! Specially after today's video showing off a entire salon's supply of stuff she was sent by a company. Not sure but I think when she said "I hit up their DMs" it means that maybe she told this company that she's got plans to start a nail art channel?

Def the thing she's most obsessed with lately and it seems like she even got her audience to name the channel for her (Kalel's Klaws) so my money is on that being the new content.

ETA: Just saw the "I wanna do ultra girly bows" part of the vlog and......... is she going back to some of her F+F style?!! I actually think a subdued grownup take on that style would look cute on her, kinda goes with her interest in more natural Korean makeup.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

KalelisanIdiot wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:37 am
biolumenate wrote:

I automatically assumed it was about Anthony because of how much WULAS I used to watch back in the day and because her current channel was essentially THEIRS to begin with. I also distinctly remember them building a house (they already bought the land) and Kalel was going on and on about her design plans for it and also the whole proposal in Japan and the wedding plans.

biolumenate
Talker
Talker

Post by biolumenate »

OH I just remembered that she said something along the lines of Anthony being her one true love in her last q&a, so she was definitely talking about him. That was a pretty bolt statement to make.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

here she said that she wants to do IVF in the next few years, it's not just freezing her eggs, she wants to get a sperm donor? or maybe she said it wrong? how is she going to afford a baby? well, she said in the next 5-6 years. but what kind of career is she going to pursue?

i hope she is going to make different things other than nails.. i liked mental breakdown kalel better than nailpolish hoarder klaw-el

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

If Kalel actually posts regular content, she can make bank.

Her current channel has enough followers that if she finds good sponsors she can probably make $5000 per video. If she starts a new channel, of course most of her follower count won't transfer over but she can promote it through her YouTube and Instagram and probably start out with $1000 per video sponsorship. If Kalel keeps up with the content, all her money problems are over.

I liked her last few videos. I won't hold my breath again but hopefully she keeps it up. Also will be great to see her get a new apartment and furnish it and then decorate it for Xmas.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

quartz_ wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:41 am
She showed she’s watching Shane Dawson. I can’t understand why anyone would still be interested in watching someone who “joked” about p*dophilia and r*cism SO many times.
I noticed Shane's boyfriend commenting on her IG posts. So they're all pretty close. Yuck.

sunsetwaves
Learner
Learner

Post by sunsetwaves »

Question - did Kalel every reveal HOW her tooth fell out? Just curious.

sunsetwaves
Learner
Learner

Post by sunsetwaves »

sunsetwaves wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:07 pm
*ever

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

sunsetwaves wrote:
sunsetwaves wrote:
*ever
I'm pretty sure it's just because it's something that happens with veneers. Her tooth was already fake.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

sunsetwaves wrote:
sunsetwaves wrote:
*ever
Veneers require a looooot of care from what i've heard. how long has has she had hers? for some people they need them maintained every 3-5 years, replaced every 5-10. the little bit of real tooth they keep in there can still get cavities and have issues, and the veneer on top makes it even harder to keep clean. it's like braces, if you can only pay to get them put on but don't have insurance to keep up with cleanings you could screw things up even more.

she probably only ever saved up enough to get them installed but not enough to ensure she'd have consistent access to good dental care. that'd be my guess.

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

For some reason, I got the impression at the time that she got her veneers from someplace that did a number of different influencers, probably at no charge. Pretty sure she said at the time who did them and showed herself at their office. Not 100% sure.

The whole issue of upkeep is the main reason I'd never get veneers. Or breast implants for that matter. I'd rather not sign my 80 year old future self up for expensive and riskier-with-age procedures.

PrincessIcecream
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessIcecream »

A nail channel might be good for her if she just focuses the camera on her nails and not her face. If she focuses on the product and the process and not herself, it could work.

I hope it's not ASMR. I can imagine her starting to hate that really quickly.

PrincessIcecream
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessIcecream »

Also I just realised Kabuki is a girl. I always thought she was a boy for some reason.

Return to “Kalel”