Re: Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers - Part 3

Post by pbjnfit »

Did anyone see Erik's new videos??

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

ugh Randy please calm down on the obsessive boyfriend vibes.......

Hk94
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hk94 »

I feel like I’m way too late to this board and thread, but I recently found Erik the Electric and I have sooo much to vent. This guy is dangerous to himself and others, not to mention unethical AF to be stuffing his nasty pie hole when there are pictures on the news of hundreds of cars waiting at a food bank just to survive.

1. A couple months ago, he and Kristie posted a fight video where he was gaslighting her and abusive. It was gross and the comments lit him up. A couple days later, they released another video claiming it was fake, but even if it had been real, that isn’t what abuse looks like. WTF? So was it fake or was it real? If you are faking a fight, why are you mad that people take the bait? Anyhow, girl, GTFO from there. That is not healthy.

2. In the past 2 months, they have posted like half a dozen “we are whatever we wanted for x amount of time” between their handful of channels. At what point is “eating whatever you want” your normal diet? Stop calling it a cheat day because a cheat day is meant to be an occasional thing.

3. Someone sent me this channel because I used to race in triathlons and would eat a lot after a race to reward myself. But my difference was I would have a reward meal after a race and it wasn’t anything approaching the crap this guy stuffs his face with on the regular. None of that matters because ERIK IS NOT A TRIATHLETE. This fucker doesn’t swim. Ever. He claims he is training for a race, but in a recent video, he admitted to not even knowing how long the swim portion of an Ironman is. He is not training for a race. He is training so he can eat an ungodly amount of food.

4. Someone send this asshole some chapstick and sunscreen. If he’s going to spend unhealthy amounts of time in the sun, he needs to take better care of his skin/lips.

5. I don’t know if a YouTuber has ever made me as angry as this guy. I can’t say one good thing about him.

lokiofasgard
Learner
Learner

Post by lokiofasgard »

Erik and Kristie's whole relationship is soooooo strange.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

Hk94 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:37 am
I feel like I’m way too late to this board and thread, but I recently found Erik the Electric and I have sooo much to vent. This guy is dangerous to himself and others, not to mention unethical AF to be stuffing his nasty pie hole when there are pictures on the news of hundreds of cars waiting at a food bank just to survive.

1. A couple months ago, he and Kristie posted a fight video where he was gaslighting her and abusive. It was gross and the comments lit him up. A couple days later, they released another video claiming it was fake, but even if it had been real, that isn’t what abuse looks like. WTF? So was it fake or was it real? If you are faking a fight, why are you mad that people take the bait? Anyhow, girl, GTFO from there. That is not healthy.

2. In the past 2 months, they have posted like half a dozen “we are whatever we wanted for x amount of time” between their handful of channels. At what point is “eating whatever you want” your normal diet? Stop calling it a cheat day because a cheat day is meant to be an occasional thing.

3. Someone sent me this channel because I used to race in triathlons and would eat a lot after a race to reward myself. But my difference was I would have a reward meal after a race and it wasn’t anything approaching the crap this guy stuffs his face with on the regular. None of that matters because ERIK IS NOT A TRIATHLETE. This fucker doesn’t swim. Ever. He claims he is training for a race, but in a recent video, he admitted to not even knowing how long the swim portion of an Ironman is. He is not training for a race. He is training so he can eat an ungodly amount of food.

4. Someone send this asshole some chapstick and sunscreen. If he’s going to spend unhealthy amounts of time in the sun, he needs to take better care of his skin/lips.

5. I don’t know if a YouTuber has ever made me as angry as this guy. I can’t say one good thing about him.
I agree with all of the above! Plus, he's so whiny and butthurt, he can't go a single video without complaining about the "haters" who, more often than not, raise legitimate criticism. Everyone's a hater, regardless of how valid their points may be.

Leblanc982
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leblanc982 »

lokiofasgard wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:59 am
Erik and Kristie's whole relationship is soooooo strange.
It's entirely food and fitness based. Erik's idea of a rest day is walking for 5 hours according to his strava profile and he often bikes 10+ hours in one go.

Kristie: What do you want to do today, babe?
Erik: I'm gonna ride my bike for 10 hours, babe
Kristie: I want to ride you instead
Erik: Sorry babe, I gotta burn off all those calories from last night
Kristie: Hmmph, I don't want to be around your farts all day anyw-
Erik is seen peddling off into the sunset before she could even finish her sentence

No wonder she joined a boxing gym ;)

Bottomlesspit
Learner
Learner

Post by Bottomlesspit »

2021 a new year... amd the youtube mukbangers are still at it.

Nick really gives some of the worst, most misleading fitness/nutrition advice. How he stays lean, similar to Nate, both of them take steroids and likely compensate their massive binges by purges or controlled starvation throughout the week. And crossfit does not Burn as much calories as they want you to believe, unless you’re 300 pounds of muscle or running/biking 50-70 Miles a week (like EriktheElectric does lol), you do not need 4000 plus calories, eating that much over a long span of time will only make people gain fat.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Is something bothering Nick? Just sayin..............

kacy123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kacy123 »

So what do you think about his new gf?

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

kacy123 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:05 am

Meh. I wanted to leave a comment on his video about how it seemed like he was alone a lot of the time even tho it was a couples vid' but didn't since they did have dinner and dessert together....I suppose. She seems like she's always busy and really not into the whole mukbangs/cheat days like Nick is. I also couldn't sense any chemistry between them, and I think Louda -(sorry not sure how the hell to spell or say her name..) is not too good with English and so she feels uncomfortable laughing and joking in front of the camera. I think Nick really seems to like her, but if she's forced to be on camera too much and for too long like Kendra was then it may become a problem again. I feel like Nick is always cursed after all of his gf's appear on camera for the first time. She seems like a nice enough girl but hard to communicate with.

kacy123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kacy123 »

BBicecream wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:52 pm
kacy123 wrote:

Meh. I wanted to leave a comment on his video about how it seemed like he was alone a lot of the time even tho it was a couples vid' but didn't since they did have dinner and dessert together....I suppose. She seems like she's always busy and really not into the whole mukbangs/cheat days like Nick is. I also couldn't sense any chemistry between them, and I think Louda -(sorry not sure how the hell to spell or say her name..) is not too good with English and so she feels uncomfortable laughing and joking in front of the camera. I think Nick really seems to like her, but if she's forced to be on camera too much and for too long like Kendra was then it may become a problem again. I feel like Nick is always cursed after all of his gf's appear on camera for the first time. She seems like a nice enough girl but hard to communicate with.
Yeah Nick seems too full-on with all his past gf's, including her. It probably won't last now that you mentioned that her English is not really good.

MyNameIsMay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MyNameIsMay »

BBicecream wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:52 pm
kacy123 wrote:

I disagree, I think they look more into eachother than when he was with his ex and in their last video together you could tell that they actually can comunicate and he looks pretty open to learn spanish and her culture, which is pretty nice. Oh, and by the way, it's Laura he just pronounces it like somebody would in spanish, but you would know that if you had actually paid attention to his videos and not wasted time being a petty, ignorant idiot. :)

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

Katina is looking rough from all those good challenges with Randy....

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

likestolurk wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:32 am
She always looks like she doesn't wanna be there lol...I know Randy isn't holding a gun to her head to do it, but damn, I think its obvious that she struggles to finish...

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

BBicecream wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:05 pm
likestolurk wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:32 am
She always looks like she doesn't wanna be there lol...I know Randy isn't holding a gun to her head to do it, but damn, I think its obvious that she struggles to finish...
You can just tell how uncomfortable she is with her weight gain in all of her pictures. 2 challenges a week is so much and it doesn’t seem like Randy exercises much on these tours, but just waits til they’re over to lose the weight.

Hk94
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hk94 »

likestolurk wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:42 pm

You can just tell how uncomfortable she is with her weight gain in all of her pictures. 2 challenges a week is so much and it doesn’t seem like Randy exercises much on these tours, but just waits til they’re over to lose the weight.
Does he even pretend to lose the weight anymore? No judgement, but I don’t think he will fit into many of those sweet tshirts anymore.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Hk94 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:04 pm
likestolurk wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:42 pm

Does he even pretend to lose the weight anymore? No judgement, but I don’t think he will fit into many of those sweet tshirts anymore.

Hahaha! tbh he's been looking skinny in the face to me lately...but you're right his body is sooo bloated..and his gf isn't look much better either. Since when is she a competitive eater btw? I remember her doing cheat days mostly, and yeah I don't think she wants to do these anymore you can always hear her complaining in her voice overs like for real...

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”