Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Jaclyn 'Mrs Potato Head' Hill - From Hot To Not Part 101

Post by tar »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:56 am
thankyousomuch wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:02 pm
I feel like I remember seeing receipts on this board of Jordan’s ex explaining that he cheated on her with Jaclyn. The ex even said she went to Jaclyn’s house with Jordan for either a party/dinner and Jaclyn complimented her and said she was pretty. Either Jordan lied to Jaclyn and said he was single, or Jaclyn pursued a guy knowing he had a girlfriend.
Jordan and his ex didn't split until February 2018..... We saw a video of Jordan hanging out with Jaclyn and Jon at their home in the January. I'm almost positive Jon said that she kicked him out in the February/March 2018 when he went into rehab - he was living at the hotel after this. After she'd kicked him out and put all his stuff in storage - he overdosed and suffered a small stroke (May to June time). Jaclyn is changing dates that can be proven online!

His interview with Substream from November 2018 : "I relapsed back in December (2017)and I was keeping it from her for a while, and I knew once I fell back into it, it was inevitable that it would come to the surface at that point.” He went into rehab in February until March (we have screen shots of this on GG somewhere). He mentions that he also found out of their divorce in rehab, and paints a visual of coming back home to find his belongings being moved out.

Yet, Jaclyn claims they'd already agreed to a divorce in the fall of 2017...BEFORE Jon relapsed :rofl:
I remember events as AF-13 described. Not with Jaclyn’s timeline. Jon’s things were in storage when he got out of rehab.
She pursued Jordan when he had a girlfriend. Jaclyn broke them up. Jordan’s GF at the time talked about it.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

guess jaclyn has doctored receipts. go figure
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by OldHag13 »

Someone on this board posted DMs (with permission) with MC Spatula's ex, who confirmed the cheating.

I think either that girl or the Battle Rap Legend himself posted kissy pictures online in February.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

MC Spatula is now linking products just like Pufferfish.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

^^^if he makes SoOoOoo much money from his production company or whatever Jaclyn claims, why does he need to shill frying pans through an Amazon link? How does he have time for YT at all if he's some genius in his field?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

OldHag13 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:09 pm
^^^if he makes SoOoOoo much money from his production company or whatever Jaclyn claims, why does he need to shill frying pans through an Amazon link? How does he have time for YT at all if he's some genius in his field?
He still works for MSM in Florida - his face is on their 'About Us' page.......

I loved how Jaclyn thought that period cramps were like labour pains......she has NO idea! :rofl: .....and how those essential oils completely took the pain away. I'm personally looking forward to her going into labour and trying to use these essential oils to make labour pains go away in a flash :rofl: It begs the question as to why obstetricians give out epidurals/diamorphine/pethidine and entonox for pain when a few essential oils will do the trick :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:39 am
OldHag13 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:09 pm
He still works for MSM in Florida - his face is on their 'About Us' page.......

I loved how Jaclyn thought that period cramps were like labour pains......she has NO idea! :rofl: .....and how those essential oils completely took the pain away. I'm personally looking forward to her going into labour and trying to use these essential oils to make labour pains go away in a flash :rofl: It begs the question as to why obstetricians give out epidurals/diamorphine/pethidine and entonox for pain when a few essential oils will do the trick :rofl:
I googled Jordan's professional info because...well, nosy, hahah. And I found his profile on the MSM website that says his title is "cinematographer" but I also found his "Farnum Grindtime" linkedin profile that says he was a camera operator at MSM between Nov 2015 and Feb 2017. There is no profile photo for that linkedin profile, but who else could it be??? So one or the other needs to update their information, lol. A camera operator is completely different from a cinematographer :rofl:

To be fair, Jaclyn did say she was exaggerating when comparing her cramps to labor pains, but still, she's always so dramatic about everything. And I really don't understand why people who enjoy essential oils have to make them seem like a miracle cure???? Can't they just peddle those oils by saying that they enjoy them, helps them relax and then share their favorite oil concoctions?

That's just so much easier to believe than Jaclyn claiming they heal severe period cramps and Michelle Phan claiming that they kill airborne viruses... :?

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

For those doubters, here is the full link to the pans in Farum’s video. :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

Can we report his channel for undisclosed affiliate links? LMAO.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:14 am
For those doubters, here is the full link to the pans in Farum’s video. :o
all clad huh... of course. that's disgusting and the company needs to know about it. (all-clad, not amazon)
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

I legit had never heard of All Clad, and maybe they are super fantastic products, but OF COURSE this dumb bitch has $100 frying pans and $150 sauce pans. I got a new $30 frying pan at Walmart a few months back because I accidentally ruined my old one, and it's great. But show off your girlfriend's money, MC Spatula.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OldHag13 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:31 pm
I legit had never heard of All Clad, and maybe they are super fantastic products, but OF COURSE this dumb bitch has $100 frying pans and $150 sauce pans. I got a new $30 frying pan at Walmart a few months back because I accidentally ruined my old one, and it's great. But show off your girlfriend's money, MC Spatula.
I had one All Clad pan once and it sucked! I’ll stick with T-Fal.
Same shit, different day

Hjbuchan05
Informer
Informer

Post by Hjbuchan05 »

OldHag13 wrote:I legit had never heard of All Clad, and maybe they are super fantastic products, but OF COURSE this dumb bitch has $100 frying pans and $150 sauce pans. I got a new $30 frying pan at Walmart a few months back because I accidentally ruined my old one, and it's great. But show off your girlfriend's money, MC Spatula.
I’ll enjoy my cast iron. How long til she fucks up one of those fancy pans trying to boil an egg ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

the reason it's popular is because it's manufactured in usa.
however, hammer stahl.... so much better. with all clad, you're paying for a name. and i'm sure the manufacturers wouldn't be stoked on having these two fuckwits trying to make money off of it.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

So there is a hair in her food. She says “is it mine or is it a pube?” Then she says this is karma for her lipsticks and she just eats around it. Gotta give her a point for that comment!
Same shit, different day

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:23 pm
So there is a hair in her food. She says “is it mine or is it a pube?” Then she says this is karma for her lipsticks and she just eats around it. Gotta give her a point for that comment!

if she wasn't so vile... she may be entertaining.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

I really don't understand why she has rented such a large office space for Jaclyn Cosmetics. Every single day this week, she posts pics of her lounging around her house during "normal" working hours. No one is going to that place every single day! Her brand is seriously a joke!

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

^^^^for real. And yesterday she posted a story about watching some person's movies (a director or writer? Not sure) every night. Who has time to watch a movie EVERY night? I'm working from home right now, and sometimes I still only have 45-60 mins after cleaning up from dinner before I start getting ready for bed. But I do things besides watch Netflix so there's that.

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

OldHag13 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:34 am
^^^^for real. And yesterday she posted a story about watching some person's movies (a director or writer? Not sure) every night. Who has time to watch a movie EVERY night? I'm working from home right now, and sometimes I still only have 45-60 mins after cleaning up from dinner before I start getting ready for bed. But I do things besides watch Netflix so there's that.

That's because she doesn't do her own cooking or cleaning though. I dread to think how she gets ready for bed haha.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

CrackSpidersBish wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm
OldHag13 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:34 am

That's because she doesn't do her own cooking or cleaning though. I dread to think how she gets ready for bed haha.
She probably has an exhaustive "going to bed" routine because she's extra and she'll claim it as "self-care", which is apparently her 2020 new year resolution.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”