ChinlessShrewSparkles (Part 65)

Re: ChinlessShrewSparkles (Part 65)

Post by Guest »

She posts a video then disappears for a week at a time. That’s why she isn’t cut out to be on social media. All other influencers wake up daily and address all their socials (like James Charles for example) and they’re 10000x busier than she is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tenebre »

Doesn't surprise me she's been doing naff all since she posted her sloppy birthday vlog and *i WaS toO tRuStiNg In My TwEnTiEs!* video :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by PiinkShameful »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:58 am
She posts a video then disappears for a week at a time. That’s why she isn’t cut out to be on social media. All other influencers wake up daily and address all their socials (like James Charles for example) and they’re 10000x busier than she is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’re totally right. If she actually tried to maintain an online presence she’d be wayyyy better off but I guess it’s easier to hide when it’s convenient and not be bothered to even interact with followers. She could do a lot better but she doesn’t even care enough.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

I'm still a fan of biigedsparkles because when Austin leaves her only option will be to offer someone from a developing country a visa in order to find someone who will tolerate her annoying ass

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

DP but
I just remembered she has a whole ass tattoo of a LAPTOP because she is so passionate about computers and editing and YouTube despite her editing being done in song Vegas and looking like it was done in 2010 not 2020 and being unable to maintain any social media presence at all

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Trying to catch up after being gone for a few weeks but I saw the post about her backpacks at a goodwill in Trinity and now I'm super tempted to stop by next time I'm passing through (I go through Trinity to get to my bf's place like once a week lmao).

I'm still catching up so I'll keep it short but this bitch is wreckt lmfao

olivia12345
Learner
Learner

Post by olivia12345 »

Maybe she had something done to her hair and it’s gone bad so she’s not posting??

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Can you imagine the mess she will be in when Wolf boob dumps her??? How will she show her face on the internet again??? After saying how much they love each other and she'd die without this motherfucker??? :rofl:

Would she pretend he never existed? Or make a video about how she's *ToO tRuStInG* and he was seww evil? :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

Tenebre wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 4:52 pm
Can you imagine the mess she will be in when Wolf boob dumps her??? How will she show her face on the internet again??? After saying how much they love each other and she'd die without this motherfucker??? :rofl:

Would she pretend he never existed? Or make a video about how she's *ToO tRuStInG* and he was seww evil? :roll:
Literally I think about this every time she says "I will never love again without him" "I know we will get married in the future" "He IS the love of my life"
"[INSERT TOXIC STATEMENT HERE]". Honestly, this situation unraveling will provide quite the entertainment in the near future :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “PiinkSparkles”