Jeffree, predatory star-lying and crying since 2003

Mischief

Re: Jeffree, predatory star-lying and crying since 2003

Post by Mischief »

I don't know how I feel about Jeffree and his Star Yak Ranch thing going on. On one hand I sort of dig the Instagram stories but then also wonder how long he will be interested in this new way of life.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

raptorgrrl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by raptorgrrl »

Mischief wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:21 pm
I don't know how I feel about Jeffree and his Star Yak Ranch thing going on. On one hand I sort of dig the Instagram stories but then also wonder how long he will be interested in this new way of life.
If he's running it to make money, he's in for a rude surprise, ag of any kind has zero room in its margins, so I don't think he'd keep his interest forever.
If he doesn't care and just lets it bleed money and pay other people to take care of everything, I'd give his interest a little longer.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Mischief wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:21 pm
Exactly! The first thought I had when he moved and showed the excited first videos was "geographical cure," the thing people do when depressed after a break up. He moved after Nathan left. I can’t remember when his assistant left, but he said in one of those vids he had lost a number of people around the same time.

He’s got enough money to pursue a geographical cure any time he wants a fix. I’m thinking the tax structure in Wyoming would be a reason to continue to keep his residency, even if he lived elsewhere most of the time. He is running from himself and his depression non-stop. He’s capable of either self-destructing or getting some real psych help. Remains to be seen which he will do.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Are Jeffree and Nate dating again? I read something on Twitter that said they were caught on a date. I thought it was odd because I could of sworn I heard Nate was dating some random chick? Maybe they broke up and maybe Nate misses the luxurious lifestyle Jeffree can provide him.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

I couldn’t find anything? From what I’ve read, Nathan maintained business ties with the the entities he and Jeffree started together. They could just easily be out for either fun or business and not necessarily a dating thing. People often don’t have clean breaks and ex’s can still be part of one’s fam, albeit on outer circles and not the full inner circle of one’s life. I find that’s often even more true in the queer community that people remain close even if not life partners anymore. Jeffree strikes me as someone who takes losing people very very hard and not likely to completely let go. That can mean he’s learned how to transition a relationship out of the bedroom into a more familial friendship vein. Finding people in your life who truly accept you for who you are, are like gold, and they may truly wish to continue ties.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

That’s a possibility that Jeffree and Nate are in a place where they want to keep each other in their life as friends. I do think Nate loved him but it just didn’t work out.

Here is a backyard view of Jeffree’s amazing scenery.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

His area is set for a big snowstorm this weekend. Nathan seemed pan to me in the not wanting to identify with any particular community, more love the one you’re with and not a gender preference. It suggests he would have been deeply uncomfortable with Jeffree’s whole video lifestyle image for himself, but fine with it for Jeffree. The entourage thing probably got old too.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I'm a little bit behind on everything with Jeffree post break up. Did his personal assistant quit after he sold his California mansion?

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

No, it was back after the Nate breakup. He also lost his camera person which is why he isn’t doing many videos. He’s been using his phone, I think, for social media videos and hiring a crew for product launch videos. I hadn’t heard his Cali house actually sold yet, the last video I watched he was still in it. I expect he’ll buy something smaller or maybe even a condo since it’s just business travel now.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I glanced over at Nate’s IG stories thought I’d share his photos. Dude is still looking good as ever.

This top comment has me laughing so hard. These chicks are so damn thirsty

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

bringing back the myspace days. now there's a trip. i remember when kat von d rose his skinny ass to stardom
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

New level of gross-out on his IG, pseudo-vomiting milk and candy. Maybe it’s supposed to be Halloween-funny or something, but I don’t want to see it.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I'm not really too sure why he re-did his old MySpace photo.It's just odd considering he has been trying to establish himself as someone who has grown away from how he was back then.To be honest I never followed the Myspace era Jeffree or his music back then.

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

Mischief wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:10 pm
I'm not really too sure why he re-did his old MySpace photo.It's just odd considering he has been trying to establish himself as someone who has grown away from how he was back then.To be honest I never followed the Myspace era Jeffree or his music back then.
If you could even call it music. It was absolute trash 😂

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Alliecat_57 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:29 am
Mischief wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:10 pm
If you could even call it music. It was absolute trash 😂
Haha! Indeed :rofl:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oh for sure, i never listened to him or followed it. the only reason i knew his name was because of kat von d
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

padelica
Learner
Learner

Post by padelica »

It seems that JS started his "career" on MySpace in the time when the Internet was not policed at all.
Kids killed cats (and were dealt with by Anonymous), jumped from balconies, shaved their hair, set their microwaves on fire and posted those videos online, and those "events" were then discussed on forums or chatrooms, before Facebook. (Raping an 11-year-old and calling her names would be prosecuted today, but not in 2011, as we have seen.)
Cancel culture did not exist then, only the level of outrage you could provoke in your audience, so the fact that JS vomited cereal, ate razor blades etc. was just an accepted way of being "popular" and "special" in a world before commercials, surveillance and "Community Standards".
I think it's not fair to criticize those people from today's point of view, when everything is upside down. If they hadn't been idiots then, nobody would know about them now.

That said, I do think many Internet celebrities, not just JS, are seriously damaged by their popularity, money and social status.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I agree and the next generation put these people on pedestals and learn it's okay to be totally self absorbed individuals especially if you go viral and get semi famous on social media.

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

If he wasn't absolute fucking moron this collection and video talking about his myspace days would have so many views and would be really talked about because most people love him because of those days

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Jeffree has now entered the world of pets! I like some of the products but I think over time it will evolve more than just for smaller dogs

Return to “Jeffree Star”