Soph09
Talker
Talker

Re: Miss Remi Ashten: Everything but the Hygiene - Part 16

Post by Soph09 »

funnydollll wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:06 pm
did Remi get a boob job?
I think she just gained a lot of weight.

gordayfea
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gordayfea »

her chest looks sooo squished in the mustard one but in the second one she looks pretty cute
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gordayfea
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gordayfea »

gordayfea wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:05 pm
her chest looks sooo squished in the mustard one but in the second one she looks pretty cute
forgot to add this one but she looks good here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amica
Learner
Learner

Post by Amica »

i haven’t kept up with her in ages, but she looks so much better without her extensions. if she would just get rid of her extensions and start dressing according to her size, she would look so much prettier.

Elle4371
Learner
Learner

Post by Elle4371 »

Did she really say in her newest video she is a b cup?? i'm guessing double d plus.

BeKind91
Learner
Learner

Post by BeKind91 »

Guys whats the discord link?

nomcebo_h
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nomcebo_h »

BeKind91 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:30 am
Guys whats the discord link?
Yeah, I also want to know.

Elle4371
Learner
Learner

Post by Elle4371 »

She dresses awful I cannot deal.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

What happened to her

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

Susanne Leonie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Susanne Leonie »

I know I'm late on the commentary on the "Cooking with Remi" with her mom, I had forgotten my password to this account lol. However, I loved that her mom was horrified when she saw the amount of seasoning (particularly garlic powder/salt) Remi added. Also, when her mom attempted to show her how to use less butter on the sandwich, it really showed that her mom is concerned with Remi's fatty cooking. It seems like mom attempts to help Remi with her overeating, but Remi is not in a position where she is open to suggestions like these. Also, Cal has fucking blown up from her cooking and the house being STACKED with unhealthy shit, so I guess it is a given that she has also gained a lot back.

On another note, her main channel vids are always purely sponsorships, and as a regular viewer of her vlogs, I just know that she is bullshitting her way through the sponsorships - does she think we're that dumb?

I also found it so incredibly embarrassing on the PB podcast where Zane and Heath were the guests how she made drinking too much and blacking out half of her personality - at her age, you should know your limits in my opinion.

Anyways, what do you all think? I am back to online Uni and am so fucking bored, so I'm ready to dive into my snarky side again lol <3

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:57 pm
What’s with her weird poses https://www.instagram.com/p/CPD_dyIgjL ... =copy_link
Lmfao what the hell.. it's trying to give 2000s ultra wide angle lens vibe ... it's actually giving none of that

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

Susanne Leonie wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:23 am
I know I'm late on the commentary on the "Cooking with Remi" with her mom, I had forgotten my password to this account lol. However, I loved that her mom was horrified when she saw the amount of seasoning (particularly garlic powder/salt) Remi added. Also, when her mom attempted to show her how to use less butter on the sandwich, it really showed that her mom is concerned with Remi's fatty cooking. It seems like mom attempts to help Remi with her overeating, but Remi is not in a position where she is open to suggestions like these. Also, Cal has fucking blown up from her cooking and the house being STACKED with unhealthy shit, so I guess it is a given that she has also gained a lot back.

On another note, her main channel vids are always purely sponsorships, and as a regular viewer of her vlogs, I just know that she is bullshitting her way through the sponsorships - does she think we're that dumb?

I also found it so incredibly embarrassing on the PB podcast where Zane and Heath were the guests how she made drinking too much and blacking out half of her personality - at her age, you should know your limits in my opinion.

Anyways, what do you all think? I am back to online Uni and am so fucking bored, so I'm ready to dive into my snarky side again lol <3
Omg yes. I noticed that with her mom and cal too. I think he was just on the podcast recently and he looks a lot heavier now. Honestly alisha and remi have been kinda cringe lately. Hopefully this sub starts picking up again

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

Y'all... that thanksgiving special.
In what world does the turkey need that much fucking butter. 😩

gorditayfea
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gorditayfea »

xxcocainemodel wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:32 pm
it was two whole cups i cannot…

has anyone else noticed her newer friendship with pepperoni muffin from tiktok? it feels super fake and forced i feel like she’s tryna get more followers on tiktok by using the friendship of someone younger and more popular.

oh and i remade bc my other account became inactive???

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

gorditayfea wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:44 pm
xxcocainemodel wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:32 pm

has anyone else noticed her newer friendship with pepperoni muffin from tiktok? it feels super fake and forced i feel like she’s tryna get more followers on tiktok by using the friendship of someone younger and more popular.

Yess I noticed. Definitely seems like a clout grab. It's so weird how older YouTubers are befriending tiktokers recently. The younger famous tiktok kids barely have anything to gain from it lol

gorditayfea
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gorditayfea »

xxcocainemodel wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:46 pm
gorditayfea wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:44 pm

Yess I noticed. Definitely seems like a clout grab. It's so weird how older YouTubers are befriending tiktokers recently. The younger famous tiktok kids barely have anything to gain from it lol

i wonder how long this friendship will last lol & ppl in the comments are eating it up. I do think younger tiktokers also get a little something out of it more exposure on a different site i know pepperonimuffin has a youtube that’s newish. Also the fact that she calls her pep….. it’s embarrassing bc it’s forced n fake

brownprincess93
Talker
Talker

Post by brownprincess93 »

OMG what did everyone think of the dress she wore to the wedding? Can we start with how it's so not appropriate to wear to a wedding, Cal was seriously embarressed to be around her and clearly the dance moves need to stop! I also cringe when I see her nails - like I wouldn't trust any food being prepared by someone who keeps their nails that long! I think Cal is stuck at this point - he wants to run but realizes how much he will lose if he does - and when I say "lose" I don't mean time with Remi hahaha

wasitevenreal
Learner
Learner

Post by wasitevenreal »

AND if anyone saw (I think it was on her insta story or the wedding vlog) but it looks like she caught the bouquet at the wedding and then did this weird cringe zoom-in on Cal... He looked like he wanted to run. Now I'm sure maybe she was joking and I get that but I could really see her also pushing him to put a ring on it soon...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think she wants a ring on it and Cal doesn’t seem too interested in that

Return to “MissRemiAshten”