Ashpterodactyl

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ashpterodactyl

Post by tar »

She wants to sit at home and have the government protect her by not allowing her to be evicted or have her electricity shut off.
She is still complaining about Covid keeping people from working. People like Autumn make me sick. She needs to get a regular job
like everyone else. So does her baby daddy.

She is obsessed with being pregnant and having maternity clothes. Also buying diapers. I guess having a stash of diapers is better
than not having anything. At least she’s trying to be prepared.

I would try to do something to fix my face. Surely something at the drugstore would help. Does she even try to do anything for her
skin anymore?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh she'll for sure try to pull the "I'm pregnant, you can't shut off my heat and power" card. That's all well and good Autumn, but you realize you still have to pay it off, right? Better to pay it monthly than let it keep adding up.

The maternity clothes are so not a necessity. Especially because she's thin. I've said it before but i just lived in yoga pants because I couldn't stand maternity pants. They all had this weird band of material on the top of them and were super uncomfortable. Oversized tees and yoga pants are the way to go. I don't see her wearing that floral dress she was gushing over at all lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That dress didn’t look like something she would wear. Where’s she going to wear it? She doesn’t seem to do anything. Maybe she
will wear it to her baby shower. I don’t know anyone who wears maternity clothes much either. Like you said she’s thin so she has
so many options.

Why does she think she doesn’t have to pay her bills? She is ridiculous and so is her baby daddy. He needs to get a real job and take
care of Autumn for once. They need to pay their bills and get in shape financially. For their age, they are so lazy and inept.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's still crazy to me that she is as old as she is and has no common sense. And also he has to pay a fee to be able to DJ? How much money is he making DJ-ing? Because that seems like a pointless expense right now if he's not bringing in any income from it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

They have no common sense. His DJ gigs is a pipe dream. He needs to face that. They don’t have the money to waste on that right
now. You need electricity and a roof over your head. Will they ever learn? They aren’t teenagers.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If he hasn't made money from it by now, it ain't going to happen. All he does is wedding gigs, right? I don't think he ever pushed himself to be anything more because, I mean, we see how lazy he is LOL

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I doubt he does much with it. He wasn’t getting any gigs before. Didn’t she show us his first gig? A wedding and he gifted his
services. Something like that. I don’t remember. He never pushes himself to do anything and Autumn is okay with it. Or she says she
is to hold onto him. Now she will be tied to him for life through a child.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's going to be so interesting to see how it plays out once the baby comes.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I doubt he will do anything much with the baby once the newness wears off. They are both so lazy. I am looking forward to seeing
what happens when the baby arrives. I think it’s going to put some strain on the relationship.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

We get to see a little more of their apartment here. It is TINY. She's complaining about water damage. It looks like they're on the top floor, so unless the landlord feels like replacing the roof they aren't going to do much lol. The water isn't actually dripping and it doesn't seem like they live in the best place, so the maintenance people probably don't care.

They turned off her food stamps because she was supposed to submit paperwork and she didn't do it in time. That's her fault - if it's that important, you do that crap ASAP and take care of it!

She says she's trying to get a new job and has to take a test for it. LOL we'll see how long that lasts if she even gets hired. It's also a work from home job, and we know how that worked out last time. Why does she complain so much when no one watches these videos??

They applied for section 8 housing. I guarantee they won't hear back from that. All those waiting lists are several years long at this point.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sometimes I really wonder about her. That apartment is tiny compared to what they were living in. It looks bad but when you can’t
afford anything because you will not work what do you expect.

I can’t believe that they count on their food stamps so much but are are too lazy to get that stuff done and submitted on time. You
fill out the paperwork, get the stuff you need from your employer and hand deliver that stuff, if necessary, to be sure that it is submitted on time. There’s no excuse for that mess. It is her fault. The buck stops there.

I doubt they will get Section 8 housing either. There’s waiting lists for that everywhere. If they would actually apply themselves
they could do okay.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The place that they lived in before they moved in with her sister was even bigger than this one. I know that one was super loud with annoying neighbors though, so I could see why they jumped on the opportunity to move in with her sister. I'd love to know what happened where the sister moved out and stuck them with the full rent lol. That's why they had to leave that place - they couldn't afford it without her.

I wonder why it's not an option to move somewhere cheaper where it would be easier for them to find work. I mean, I'm assuming they just aren't looking enough because they're being lazy, but also they could find somewhere cheaper if they wanted to. I'm guessing Ethan can't move far away from mommy lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If they don’t find something Autumn said they would have to move in with Ethan’s mom. She said she didn’t want to do that
because of where Ethan’s mom lived. I doubt that’s the only reason.

They need to find an apartment where there are jobs. The thing is that jobs are plentiful. Ethan doesn’t want a real job. It’s that simple. He is lazy. Autumn has hitched her star to a lazy man who doesn’t care if they have food or if she’s overly stressed. They both could have full time jobs. They bring so much of this on themselves.

I bet her sister couldn’t take their laziness. They probably didn’t come up with their part of the rent most of the time and she left.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's not the best idea to move in with his mom - I guarantee her and Autumn don't get along and it will be hell on her. Just because there's a "built-in babysitter" doesn't always mean that's a good thing lmao. She should be doing everything she can to make sure that DOESN'T happen. Ethan probably doesn't give a crap because he'll get to live back with mommy who will take care of him and he won't have to worry about working at all!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Ethan is probably fine with it. You can tell she doesn’t want that to happen. I would hate to be in her position. That’s why she
should be working and spending her money getting herself a place to live.

They are still spending money on crap that they don’t need. She needs to understand priorities. She still hasn’t figured that out yet.
A new apartment is a priority. DJ crap isn’t. If necessary get a different checking account. She can stop that money from coming
out of their account.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's what I was thinking too. Why do they have a join account anyway? They aren't married. It's because he wants access to the money SHE makes. They're both super lazy but she should have been smart enough to have her own account lol.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She seems so desperate to be in a relationship that she she gives him access to her money that he wastes. I would keep my own
account and right now make sure I have a place to live.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Another update. Why is their couch still standing up like that? There's 4 views on her video this time! That's the most I've ever seen lol!

She doesn't understand why they won't let Ethan go into the appointments with her. It's because idiots like you keep walking around knowing they have covid just running their daily errands like normal, Autumn lol

She says until they fix everything wrong with her apartment, they're not going to pay rent. Good luck with that!

She still hasn't gotten her food stamp situation fixed. She goes on about how she's found a new place where they might be able to move, but they can't do it because they don't have money saved to move.

She says their only option is going to be moving in with Ethan's mom, but she doesn't want to because he has an anti-vaxxer sister who has 3 unvaccinated kids who sometimes stay there and she doesn't want them around the baby. Can't blame her there.

When she turns her head, her hair is matted and so dirty in the back. She needs to keep up on her hygiene, I feel so bad for her skin lol

She says that she just joined Door Dash so that she'll have another way to make money. The work from home job didn't work out because she failed the exam for it. She's going to try to take it again. And she "wants to set up an Only Fans." She already had one lol! What the actual hell is wrong with her?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have watched now so she has at least 5 views. She’s moving up in the world. If they aren’t going to pay rent they will be moving sooner rather than later. I hope she realizes that. She better be saving all that rent money. She would have a money to move to
the new place.

Nobody cares enough about the new baby to be vaccinated (her mom) or keep un vaccinated sis and kids out of the home (Ethan’s
mom). However, beggars can’t be choosy and you can’t tell others how to live in their homes. They should have thought about
that and worked as much as possible early on in her pregnancy and saved their money for a good place to rent.

Her hygiene is still poor. Her hair looks bad. It’s dirty and matted. She needs a good shower. The food stamp situation is on her and
not anyone else.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's funny that she thinks that's a thing that's even an option. They don't live where it's just a 3-family building and one guy owns the house. It sounds like it's a big rental company. They're not going to care, they'll just evict them lol.

She mentioned moving and wanting to move so many times in this video - I honestly think they're better off staying where they are than moving in with his mother, which is just going to cause a ton of stress, or trying to get a new place right now. They have to stay put and SAVE. Put Ethan to work and make sure he's working as much as possible before the baby comes. If you have to move AFTER the baby is born, so be it. Why is that such a huge deal? She seems to think she has to move before she has the baby. Moving with a newborn isn't much different from moving without one lol. I did it in the middle of summer, it was just like any other move!

I wonder if she needs shampoo. lmao I'd send her some just so she can wash that damn hair.

Return to “#-E”